PDA

View Full Version : Livejournal

happy_doughnut
Mar 14th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,

A while ago I pm'd Kaena about something in regards to her livejournal when the idea just came to me. I've noticed that a few people here have livejournals (I can think of her, red, trunks and... me ). I also noticed that (I think) you can create a circle of friends and fit them into a subgroup of your LJ. So, yes what I'm getting at is this: why not create a circle for the members from the forums that have an LJ? It would be nice. Several members put the links in their sigs, anyway, so I don't think it would be too intrusive or anything.

So, whaddaya think? I have one that I don't update much, admittedly. I did change the layout last night, in hopes of posting there more often. My journal is a bit more secretive as only 2 people have links, but if you guys want to for the friend circle thing, then I'll include mine.

So, anyone in?

trunks69420
Mar 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM
i'm down G *west side!*

DSgamer
Mar 14th, 2005, 10:37 PM
im totaly friggin down

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dieguito734/

Redpyramidhead
Mar 15th, 2005, 02:02 AM
I'm down wit the M-E-N-A... :D WHAT!

_RED_ stuff

tempted
Mar 15th, 2005, 05:12 AM
I'm in...and the link is already in my sig, just click on the image :).

happy_doughnut
Mar 15th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Hum. Okay, four is a good start, I guess. I hope more people will join later on. :)

I have made the site. Currently, it is very, very ugly. I mean, you know... regular LJ default system/style. A name has already been created (because I needed something in order to sign up), but it can be changed.

Let's see... oh! I'm not much for html, so I don't think I would be the best person to modify the things. Also, I don't have an image editing program, so I am unable to make walls, favicons and other graphic related things. So... I mean, I don't think anyone wants to post in a crummy looking page.

I will PM you the link, and tell you what to do after that. Afterwards, in the lapse of time, maybe someone can make a customized wallpaper or something. I can do some overrides, so I can be of help there.

Yes, this must be a spiffy looking place! After all, it is representative of psf, so it just has to be.

Now, let's see more people join in, yeah? :D

tempted
Mar 15th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I can make the background image, icons and whatever else graphics we can think of, but i need an idea, someone has to help me with the theme, and i can help with html, at least on some things...i'm not an expert or anything, far from it, but i was thinking, it's only a free account so we only need to know enough of html for the overrides, and that part isn't too hard.

RobHardo
Mar 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
i kick it on xanga myself...................

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=PowerRangerRed

Pu the Owl
Mar 17th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I used to have a LJ and the account is still active, I think, but I'm not into this anymore, at least for the present moment :P

Nice to see you're planning to have a sort of LJ community though... I could think about joining later.

TtTackler
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:23 PM
I have a LiveJournal that I update at least once every two days. I just put down random thoughts to pass the time up.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/nitkizi