PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Help Friends...

Redpyramidhead
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:28 PM
First of all, before I share this bit of info, I want everybody to know (especially those dearest to me whom I know would worry there heads off) that I am completely and totally fine and although I was dealt a rough blow I'm takin it like a small bump in the road of life...

What happened was my apartment was broken into and robbed while I was visiting Trunks and off in Toronto. My computer, recording equipment, and ps2 along with all of my 45 some odd games were stolen. Luckily, they left my most prized musical posessions which would be my guitars and everything else.

Anyways, I have made a list of all the videogames I owned. If anybody has these games and are willing to sell them to me for a bit of a discount price (assuming you don't want them anymore of course,) I will most definately be interested in buying them off of you and I would be eternally greatful. You have no idea how hard it is to go through something like this and not even have videogames to play :laugh:

Redpyramidhead loves ps2f... PEACE

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:38 PM
omg man im so sorry i feel so bad for you, damn man. post the list and il see if i can provide you with anything.

happy_doughnut
Mar 11th, 2005, 02:21 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that, Red. I hope you're okay.

I'm glad to see that you seem to be taking this in a calm manner. That's always good. Anyway, the games should be the least of your worries! (Personally, I'd be more sad over the loss of memory cards...) But yes, don't fret; I'm sure you can get more copies of the games. :)

Why don't you post the list? If I have any, then I'll be glad to send them to you. :)

Berserker
Mar 11th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Damn man, that's f&^#(* up, sorry but I'm affraid I can't help you on the games.

Faile
Mar 11th, 2005, 07:19 AM
man, people are evil. i'm not sure that uk games are any good, but hey, post the list. you never know what you're looking for. lucky with the guitars though.

trunks69420
Mar 11th, 2005, 11:12 AM
all i got are PS1 games.. i sold the ps2 long ago... more like it broke and i sold the games... but i will sell you my body for an extra cheap price xoxoxo

goodman
Mar 11th, 2005, 01:41 PM
www.half.com all problems solved...

Redpyramidhead
Mar 12th, 2005, 01:49 AM
I love you all and I want to have your children... :laugh:
well mena the only way there really is to take this is standing up with my fists in the worlds face with an unreadable calm look on my face... believe me... the world should be scared of a fellow such as myself... :D
You are right goodman, sites such as half.com should be helpful... I am already looking into that. But I also wanted to ask if any of my buddies on here would be willing to hook me up with certain games at a nice discount price as well. I'm trying to save as much money as possible while still being fair to anybody kind enough to help me out. I dunno, basically what I really want is a little bit of emotional support to be honest... I just don't want to admit that this whole thing has hit me where it hurts the most. What I lost that was most valuable was something irreplacable and that was all of the music I had in the works and created that was stored on that computer. Now it is all gone... somebody smart enough could do whatever they want with it and since they only went after my recording equipment other than my ps2 and games it doesnt take a stretch of the imagination to wonder what they had in mind. BASTARDS...

Really... all I want is a little moral support... this is a complicated situation with potentially adverse affects on my own life if I implicate the wrong people... put simply... I was not living in a nice neighborhood... luckily I have had a stroke of luck and will be able to leave it behind. Then people will actually want to come visit me. That means you brothers n sisters from the forums :cool: But in the meantime... I am still dissallusioned with life... but despite that, I still know what my plan is to rebuild and nothing can stop me. Red will not be silenced in this world. I was born to be loud.
PEACE

_RED_ stuff

goodman
Mar 12th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Yeah it would really disrupt my sense of well being where i live to have that happen. Ive lived here 18.5 years and a big part of my happiness is knowing that its a quiet and safe neighborhood. I have tons of music, games and computer toys, i know id be whipped big time to have something like that happen. Best Wishes in dealing with it...

Redpyramidhead
Mar 16th, 2005, 09:09 PM
You know what? Fuck video games. The mother******s stole a part of me. There are memories on that computer in music and writings I can never get back. If they use any of my ideas I will know and they will be dead. Prepare to be lyrically murdered all who oppose Con Berraco.

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Mar 16th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Con Berraco Lives!!!!!! Dun Dun Dunnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!