PDA

View Full Version : I have a dilemma

Phenom
Mar 6th, 2005, 12:30 AM
I have a fighting recommendation thread. I have about $20+ in my pocket right now (I'm cheap XD), and I'm trying to figure out which game to get. Vic Viper already suggested Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution. Ok, that's been settled and agreed upon. (thanks alot btw) The other game I figured I wanted to get my hands on was either Tekken Tag Tournament or Tekken 4. That's where I came to a crossroad at.

At 1 site, they're selling TTT for $9.95 and T4 for 9.56. At this other site, they're selling TTT for $7.99 and T4 for 14.99. Both sites are selling VF4 for dirt cheap price as well. The 9.95 and 9.56 are selling VF4 for 8.68, and the other one is selling VF4 for 5.99. So both sites are selling these games for a nice price, and the shipping isn't all that bad either. So then I figured I go to IGN games to get reviews..... It was a good idea at 1st, but it didn't really help since both games received good ratings. (I think they were almost even) So I come asking for your opinions on which one to get. Thanks in advance.

Infernal Mass
Mar 6th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I second Vic's recommendation on VF4 evolution. That game is a masterpeice..i can guarantee you that if you stick with that game, and learn all the evades/guarantee throw situations etc. You'll improve your fighting game skills overall in any 3D fighting game be it soul calibur, tekken, and especially dead or alive. It's like the Gran Turismo of fighting games, by that i mean the depth is amazing.

Tekken tag is deffinately the better game over Tekken 4, it's an encyclopedia of the first three tekkens, plus you can have dream matches like Jin vs. Jun Kazama.

Phenom
Mar 7th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks Infernal. At other sites, I asked the same question, and they said Tekken 4. But with no reasoning at all. So Tekken Tag it is.