PDA

View Full Version : Red and Trunks goto Toronto

trunks69420
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Well yesterday ... i had the distinct pleasure of picking up a redpyramidhead from the local bus station in my hometown of Rochester NY... now... this is not as easy as it sounds honestly... i got lost and three gentlemen from the ghetto on spinners smokin a blunt had to direct me to how to get to the bus station.... then i was asked if wanted.. and i quote "bitches, ho's... coke or weed".. i passed on all account and welcomed my friend into my car.... we came back here... met a few of my friends... and chilled for a while... then picked up my lesbian friend danielle and went to mama mia's for pizza.. on the way we were almost killed by a tracktor trailer going sideways... but my great driving skills saved us from certain demise... damn that was scary...

NOW!... red me and my friend AJ are goin to toronto later this evening/early tommorow AM... we are going to the taste of chaos tour to see some bands and spend the weekend soaked in absinth and underage women :)... www.tasteofchaos.com if you wanna check out who's gonna be there... we shall update with pictures upon our return late sunday/early monday.... but untill then... Peace the funk out :)

Redpyramidhead
Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Greetingz fellow denizens of the world of ps2 fantasy and everything in between... yes this is my first stop on my quest to meet as many ppl in real life from the forums as possible (whether you want to meet me or not. :D) My buddy cory here is the obvious first choice. My faithful Mercury Cougar will be up n fixed for the spring n summer n I will be "Mark" ing up america from coast to coast on the offical Redpyramidhead American tour '05.

SO here I am arrivin in rochester new york last night. trunks here cant find his way around the city worth shit so im standin on the corner like a ho wit 3 bags of luggage just waiting to get robbed while freezing my ass off. All this time im thinkin im gonna kick his ass if that happens.

OK let me describe to u Cory J Green... the second I see the kid I'm thinkin he looks like he's been stoned for the last 20 years :laugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... he's either gonna kill me for that or laugh hahahaha...
nah but in all fairness the mofo is a totally sober human being these days *cough* well u know as close as one can be after 20 years of being stoned ;) bwahahahahaha...

Oh and the kid has a fukkin palce in his basement... i think we found some random dude sleepin on the couch last night but i dont remember anymore. The fun part of this is you will never know which part of the story is true or not :D nah... dont worry... we wont break too many laws and commit too many sins...

been missin ya guys... havent chilled here at ps2fantasy in a while but i still talkin to my long time favs on aim actively like the lovely miss tiger, my bro here cory, the crazy brit piggle humsy, the nutter mate happy doughnut, dieguito THe fuckin gamer, lost_myth the insane poet, and others... if i forgot its not my fault... cory makes me nervous and i can only think so well in his presence... oh yeah and my mind is being poisoned with beautiful rock and roll music about drugs and self mutilation :D bwahahahahaha.... ok... im out PEACE hermanos y hermanas.... remember
this is a territorio del PAZ! so calm the hell down!!!

_RED_ stuff

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:55 PM
Is it alright to be scared?

dan da man
Mar 3rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Is it alright to be scared?

My initial thought was, What The F*ck?

Vic Viper
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:20 PM
trunks did you give him a kiss when you first meet ?:naughty:

Piggle_humsy
Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
WARNING! All Citizens of Toronto Evacuate NOW!!

Have fun guys! ;)
Bring me back something good..(not an underage Girl!) :P

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Redpyramidhead
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Now while i resent some of these remarks... :laugh: cory is just plain up n laughed at them... so im thinkin of lettin it all go for the sake of just chillin out... but dont think im lettin yall off the hook that easy. we will be posting some truly scary picks of us causing mayhem in canada so ur sorrye asses better be read :D bwahahahaha...

would you look at that we leave for the border in about 3 hours :cool:

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Mar 4th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Okay.. not to be annoying.. but.. 1 hour... and about 15 minutes till we're on the goddamn road.... Oh Hell Yes. Taste of chaos tour... red by my side... tons of underage girls... i mean... older women... and oh yes... all the absinth i can handle... red is sleepin.. i'm the one drivin and i cant fall asleep so i took one last shower at the homestead... go smoke a few cigs.. maybe hit up some halo2 with carrigan *my other buddy goin... AJ cant... *tear* but carrigan is the man so it'll be good*... then wake reds ass up and get ready to rock... hopefully the border patrol doesnt take one look at us and tell us to turn around.. if so.. we're goin to get disguises... but yeah... as soon as the pics are ready.. rest assured they shall be posted :D... talk to ya'll later.. most likely monday. peace
xxxoooxxx

Berserker
Mar 4th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Damn, that sounds so cool! I think you are the first ones from the site to actually meet each other(correct me if I'm wrong). I'll be dissapointed if you guys don't raise any hell in Toronto, but I'm sure I can leave that up to you! Enjoy yourself and watch out for those mounties!

PS I remember Faile met Harry and Panuru....never mind!

Reid
Mar 4th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I live about half an hour outside of Toronto.

If I had more notification I could have come to the city tomorrow and met people that have so far only resided in the internet!

That's too bad . . . if only the two of you had come to the Eagles of Death Metal/Queens of the Stone Age show instead . . ..

Faile
Mar 4th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Well beserker, you say met. It was more a case that harry strapped me to the table with the huge laser pointing at it and revealed his evil plans for world domination and then i escaped just in time. in true bond style.

coincidently i'm going to be in both nyc and toronto this summer. are they nice places? i hope so, i hate flying anywhere. eight hours will make me cry probably.

hope you get past the border guys! presumably the absinthe was after you get there, not when you started driving...

trunks69420
Mar 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Back home... safe.. more updates later... tired... need rest... alcohol... sleep... argh

Piggle_humsy
Mar 6th, 2005, 08:14 PM
This should be interesting! :P
Good news trunks..Dunno if you know already...just heard that NIN have announced a huge USA Tour! :D
And Apparently on the new Album Dave Grohl makes a guest appearance on the drums.

Well Looking forward to seeing all your pics..hope you didn't get too drunk and forget to take any! ;)

Reid
Mar 7th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Yeah, NIN are doing a tour of smaller clubs in Canada too before the new album comes out.

A few of my friends got tickets to the Toronto date. It would be so awesome to see them in a small venue.

I'm far too poor to go to it anyhow . . .

Infernal Mass
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
trunks did you give him a kiss when you first meet ?:naughty:

:laugh:

DSgamer
Mar 7th, 2005, 07:44 PM
yea i got my nin tickets for the davis show im gona go on my bike hehe

The Stevil
Mar 8th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Well yesterday ... i had the distinct pleasure of picking up a redpyramidhead from the local bus station in my hometown of Rochester NY... now... this is not as easy as it sounds honestly... i got lost and three gentlemen from the ghetto on spinners smokin a blunt had to direct me to how to get to the bus station.... then i was asked if wanted.. and i quote "bitches, ho's... coke or weed".. i passed on all account and welcomed my friend into my car.... we came back here... met a few of my friends... and chilled for a while... then picked up my lesbian friend danielle and went to mama mia's for pizza.. on the way we were almost killed by a tracktor trailer going sideways... but my great driving skills saved us from certain demise... damn that was scary...

NOW!... red me and my friend AJ are goin to toronto later this evening/early tommorow AM... we are going to the taste of chaos tour to see some bands and spend the weekend soaked in absinth and underage women :)... www.tasteofchaos.com if you wanna check out who's gonna be there... we shall update with pictures upon our return late sunday/early monday.... but untill then... Peace the funk out :)

If you don't make an attempt to sneak me back some absinthe, I'll be pissed.

...Seriously!

And, uh... have fun.

Redpyramidhead
Mar 8th, 2005, 02:03 AM
we're already back... no absinthe for you... we drank it all... pay more attention next time

_RED_ stuff

The Stevil
Mar 8th, 2005, 09:25 PM
:(

*cries*

Oh well. I'll just have to go to Canada myself.

jjmoohead
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Damn, that sounds so cool! I think you are the first ones from the site to actually meet each other(correct me if I'm wrong).

I remember Faile met Harry and Panuru....never mind!

I have also met Piggle! The day before i left to come back to canada.

trunks69420
Mar 9th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Okay.. got the pictures... now i just gotta get ready to try and upload them... so everyone can view them... if anyone has a good place that wont mess up.. PM me so i can use it... thanks and

xxx

Cory J.

or you can look me up on myspace i could fit 5 on there...

Some of the toronto experience (http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1265735&Mytoken=20050309145122)

Piggle_humsy
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:16 PM
I have also met Piggle! The day before i left to come back to canada.

Woo yeh! A night that town will never forget!
I still can't believe you wore those high heels....oops I've said too much! :S
:laugh:
j/k

I can't view your pics Cor, try loading them up at photobucket or imageshack. :)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Redpyramidhead
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Sup brothers n sisters. Boy do we have stories to tell you. First n foremost though I would like to say i had one of the greatest times of my life... n most of it was due to the fact cory is one the best friends ive had in my entire life... so much love to the guy. Cory, hurry up n get those pics up though... if u dont i will kill u... mwahahaha.
Yes theres a nice little taste of the pics up on that myspace site so check it out... its worth it to tide yall over. I dont think we got quite as many pics as we planned... but theres enough to prove we were there and all of this went down... except for the bit with the...ummm... nevermind :D
Wait a sec... im tired... I will be back with an actually story to tell next time... sorry to tease y'all like that... but then again... I'm not. PEACE

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:43 PM
well... i took some time and finally "tried" to put them up on photo bucket and such... if you cant get them... i'm sorry.. i'll try harder next time :)... and i think most of them turned out shitt ass... cause of the damn lighting

http://photobucket.com/albums/y38/trunks69420/

Redpyramidhead
Mar 12th, 2005, 01:32 AM
HAHAHA... I kept taken pictures of myself from the same weird angle... that just doesnt look as cool as i thought it would...hehhehehe...

_RED_ stuff

Berserker
Mar 14th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Cool pics guys, thanx for sharing! Weren't you allowed to take the camera with you at the show??

trunks69420
Mar 14th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Cool pics guys, thanx for sharing! Weren't you allowed to take the camera with you at the show??

yeah.. about that... we forgot our camera's in my car... and as we took a cab to the show due to alcohol consumption.... well... we forgot them :(... i'm a tad mad.. but i was busy grab assing in the pit... so i dont know how many pics would have been taken :)