PDA

View Full Version : Hiya minna-san!

Zebraman
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:40 AM
Hi all,

I've just signed up because these boards looked fun and cool. Hope to come often to talk about games and other stuff. I like anime, sci-fi/action stuff from Japan and games.

Bye for now :cool:

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:43 AM
I do recognize the character in your avatar and sig! It's from a movie I recently purchased in DVD. It's not very famous among the western audience, so I wasn't expecting to see somebody with that username, avatar and sig! Great hehehe :D

Welcome! Have a good stay :)

Lux
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
Welcome.

Hylas
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:52 AM
Weird name man! Who's this Zebraguy you're talking about anyway?

Have fun and post lots!

Berserker
Mar 2nd, 2005, 02:12 AM
Welcome enjoy yourself!

Piggle_humsy
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:03 AM
Welcome! :D
Always nice to see a new face!
Hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will we're a pretty easy going bunch..unless you break the rules! Then you will sent to the dungeon! :evil: :laugh:

Piggle:roll:
x x x x

tempted
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:33 AM
.... Then you will sent to the dungeon! :evil: :laugh:

Piggle:roll:
x x x x

We have a dungeon?? Damn i'm being left in the dark about everything... :laugh:

...Welcome Zebraman, have fun around here! We are all really friendly, like Piggle said, most of the times anyways, lol :)

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:15 AM
Welcome Zebraman!
I hope you have fun here around the forums.
Happy posting! :)

Harry
Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:28 AM
The mighty Zebraman is finally here, thanks god! Seriously, great movie, and welcome to the forums!

Meiko
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Welcome! Nice to meet you :)

Vic Viper
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
hi.

welcome.:)

Urahara Kisuke
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Hello Zebraman. Hope you have fun posting. ^_^ Nii!!

Kerotan#6
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:20 PM
hi hi have fun these forums are incredibly sweet i joined up a few days ago and i havnt left this place yet...(wow i have no life) *tee hee* :laugh:

Zebraman
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
Thanks! I'm already enjoying the place!

For those who were asking: the Zebraman is a superhero from a very cool japanese movie I had the occasion to watch. It is very different from average superhero movies we are used to, it has nothing in common with american flicks.

Rei
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:50 AM
Nice avatar and banner, welcome!

trunks69420
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
welcome welcome... i was thinkin of singin that song from whoville.. but then i realised thats just crazy talk.... but welcome anyways and i hope u enjoy this place as i have/do.... just dont talk to some people alone in dark alley's.. they are a dangerous few and not to be trusted no matter how many sweets they offer you... except when i do it... cause i'm trustworthy ;)