PDA

View Full Version : wasss up everyone

Kerotan#6
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:20 AM
hey hey hey everyone hows it goin im new to this forum i was introducted a while back and decided this was a sweet forum no BS here. hopeing to make some new friends and shit along the way like my buddy trunks69420 if any of you even know him...hes the one who showed me this place...well then um...hope to be posting stuff soon and have some good convos with people...

Rei
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:23 AM
So you're one of trunks friends! Welcome to our forums, hope to see you posting around and that you'll enjoy the place and the people! Have a nice stay ;)

Kerotan#6
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:41 AM
yes rei indeed i am one of his friends a very very good friend and thanks i believe i will mos def enjoy this place very well...oh yes and is it ok if i add you to my friends list thinga ma jigger..?

Rei
Mar 1st, 2005, 01:44 AM
No problem man, feel free to add me. We'll have occasion to talk later :D

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Thanks a lot for joining Kerotan! :shappy:
And thanks to trunks for bringing his mate here :)

Berserker
Mar 1st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Welcome a mate of trunks is a mate of mine! But what happened to # 1-5???

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2005, 02:28 AM
Welcome a mate of trunks is a mate of mine! But what happened to # 1-5???

Good question :shock:

Tell us the story/idea behind your name, please!

Dactrius
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:19 AM
Welcome to what I personally like to call "Ps2Fantasy.com". I've heard of this elusive "Trunks" of which you speak, a very rare specimen indeed, only a few sightings ever witnessed. Why, with your expert knowledge on the subject and my sheer greed for anything shiny, we could track him down and capture him! We'll be rich! :D

But shush, not a word to nobody... there are those that would see us fail...

>.>

<.<

...I know who you are!

trunks69420
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:31 AM
Welcome to my friend... dactrius... what evil plot is this you speak of?! i shall be ever vigilant to avoid my capture.. for i am the dread pirate roberts... and no man who sets eyes upon me... ever lives to tell the tale.... yeah.. .thats it :)

anyways.. yes.. welcome to you my friend .. happy posting

IcyMourdor
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:36 AM
Oh great, trunks brings more of his kind to our forums. What next, Panuru, Meryl, and Rei are gonna run around naked for a week? *crosses fingers*

Hehe, anyways, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here as I'm sure trunks has.

Hylas
Mar 1st, 2005, 07:07 AM
Oh great, trunks brings more of his kind to our forums. What next, Panuru, Meryl, and Rei are gonna run around naked for a week? *crosses fingers*

Evil boy! What kind of example are you going to be for kids of these forums! *slaps* :nono:

Don't mind him Kero, usually he isn't like that, must be too much work :right:

Welcome!

Kerotan#6
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:35 AM
Good question :shock:

Tell us the story/idea behind your name, please!

oh so you want to know well its a long story acually but if you have the time to read then here we go...i killed them...MUAHAHAH yup yup killed them and then i ate them and they were damn good......; acually my little friend trucks gave me the idea and as for 6 its my favorite #

Piggle_humsy
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:44 AM
Great NIN Quote in your sig! :D

Welcome..I'm piggle... or as people round here call me.."her" "it" and other words which are too harsh for your sensitive ears.. oh ok they just call me Piggle :roll:

I've had a few run ins with this trunks you talk of.. and phew what steamy hot nights they were..um..I mean... have fun around these here forums....Quick look at that >>

*Runs away*

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Soul Angel
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forums Kerotan#6! :)
I hope you have fun here and we see you around the forums.

tempted
Mar 1st, 2005, 09:36 AM
And thanks to trunks for bringing his mate here :)

don't thank him yet! :P

Ahem welcome Kerotan, have fun and "play nice with other kids, unless the other kids wanna fight you, then you can kick other kids butt" ;)

Kerotan#6
Mar 1st, 2005, 11:18 AM
Great NIN Quote in your sig! :D

Welcome..I'm piggle... or as people round here call me.."her" "it" and other words which are too harsh for your sensitive ears.. oh ok they just call me Piggle :roll:

I've had a few run ins with this trunks you talk of.. and phew what steamy hot nights they were..um..I mean... have fun around these here forums....Quick look at that >>

*Runs away*

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

thanks piggle i see you are also a NIN fan and yes please no harsh language i do have virgin ears *cries* :(

happy_doughnut
Mar 1st, 2005, 02:57 PM
Hey! Welcome! :shappy: (and just so you know, this is my happy face, and I am very possessive... *throws bundt cake at Panuru*)

Anyway, welcome. It's nice to see new people around. But I'm not sure how many more mini trunks I can take. :S

Hope you have fun. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Oh, and, if you have any questions, please feel free to not ask me; I don't know anything. : )

Welcome. Have. Fun. Enjoy.

Urahara Kisuke
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hello Kerotan#6 and welcome to PSfantasy.com. Hope you have lots of fun and don't kill anyone. ^_^

Vic Viper
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
hi.

welcome. :ghost:

Aubrey McFatum
Mar 1st, 2005, 11:41 PM
Hi Kerotan#6. Good to see you. Have fun and see you around.

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Hey! Welcome! :shappy: (and just so you know, this is my happy face, and I am very possessive... *throws bundt cake at Panuru*)

Oh, sorry. But you know, I like to steal happy faces from innocent people. Arrr!

Lux
Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:31 AM
Hi. I don't post much, but I welcome you.

Meiko
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:10 AM
Welcome Kero :)

Gadzoox
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Hey hey!