PDA

View Full Version : DMC3-9.6 from IGN =D

Nelo Angelo
Feb 27th, 2005, 05:24 PM
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/590/590779p1.html

9.0 Presentation
Lightning-fast load times, an easily accessible interface, and the best storyline of the trilogy make Dante our new favorite guy.

9.0 Graphics
Completely reengineered from the ground up, Dante's Awakening rarely slows down and moves at 60FPS. The environments are huge and beautiful and are supported by terrific designs.

9.0 Sound
Dolby Pro Logic II used to its fullest. It has creepy sound effects, a killer soundtrack, and A-level voice-overs. Do you really need anything else?

10 Gameplay
One of the best action games of the last decade. An extremely deep customization system, plenty of combos, massive challenges, and excellent physics can go a long way.

9.5 Lasting Appeal
More than a dozen secret missions, multiple difficulty settings, a flexible gameplay engine, and a compelling storyline makes it easy to come back to.

9.6 OVERALL

Also, Game Informer and PSM gave DMC3 a 9.

Vic Viper
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:04 PM
:D

cant wait to play it couple more days. :lick:

goodman
Feb 28th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Already prepurchased it, looking forward! :D

Zebraman
Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:36 AM
I'm looking forward to play it too. This game rocks for sure :D

goodman
Mar 2nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Already been informed that it will be released today! Looking forward to it very much.......

Vic Viper
Mar 3rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
hi guys i just got the game last night, i must say this game fucking rocks. its much better than the first imo. the game looks great, much more polished than the second. i really like the music, it has that death metal music which really fits the game.

one thing i must point out is the game is hard, enimies are really tough and very aggressive. so if your just standing around in one place you'll get your ass handed to you, so you really have to keep your guards up keep moving and anticipating the movements of the enemies.

On to the best part the gameplay. the combo system in this game is just insane. dante has 4 sets of skills to choose from. i find the swordmaster to be the best skill to use, has a great variety of combos you can use. weapon switching on the fly was the best addition yet, really gives you more freedom on mixing up your combos.

thats it for now, im off to play some more !! :lick:

Nelo Angelo
Mar 3rd, 2005, 05:31 PM
Mmm, where are you at Vic? I'm on chapter 9. :D

I agree that the game is hard, but there's always Easy mode. :x

Vic Viper
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
so far im on mission 7. i had a little trouble beating agni and rudri, took me for ever to beat those bosses. :shame: im playing on normal difficulty btw.

what skill do you like to use nelo ?

i mainly go with swordmaster, cause of the cool ass combos that you can pull off. but im also liking gunslinger, you can surf on top of the enemies :laugh: , and i love doing "Fire works" with my shotty. :lick:

Nelo Angelo
Mar 4th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I like to use Trickster. Gotta like dashing. :D

Swordmater is fun, I need to use Gunslinger a little bit more.

Now I'm on chapter 11, but I'm doing previous missions to get more orbs. :D

Vic Viper
Mar 6th, 2005, 01:21 AM
hey check out this Mo-cap video, very cool stuff. :smirk:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/movie/050228d3.mpg

Nelo Angelo
Mar 6th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Haha, I saw that before, funny stuff. XD

Oh yea, I just beat it. Good ending. =x

Vic Viper
Mar 7th, 2005, 11:20 AM
im now on mission 14, just got the beuwolf gaunglet, and i love it much better that ifrit. :lick:

i also got my swordmaster up to level 3. i love all the special moves on level 3, specially Rebellion's "Dance Macabre" move. :smirk:

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Oh yea, I just beat it. Good ending. =x

*stares at her unopened copy of "DMC3" that she just bought 2 days ago*

:cry: How does everyone finish a game so fast?

Hehe, all joking aside, I can't wait to play the game, but uh...I still have to finish the first game, ehehehehe...heh...:right:

Infernal Mass
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM

Hehe, all joking aside, I can't wait to play the game, but uh...I still have to finish the first game, ehehehehe...heh...:right:

same here, my memory card got wiped out from that sony vj2 demo. :shame:

Beretta55
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM

*stares at her unopened copy of "DMC3" that she just bought 2 days ago*

:cry: How does everyone finish a game so fast?

At least you HAVE the game, im short on cash so its going to be awhile until i can get it. :(

Vic Viper
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
you dont need to play the first to enjoy DMC3 and plus its a prequel, so you wont get lost in the story.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
yup, im in this too

not too far in it though but yeah..its tough as nails. US normal version is the japanese hard so I can just imagine the harder settings

Gunslinger all the way

Vic Viper
Mar 9th, 2005, 12:31 PM
i just finished the game last night. what a game, one of the best action game ive ever played. off to play the hard mode. :lick:

Vic Viper
Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:07 AM
Holy ****. you need to check this guy out.. this guy is a ****ing freak.. :shock: :shock:

he's fighting vergil on DMD mode, using Royal Guard Style.

http://nf-cht.myweb.hinet.net/M20.zip