PDA

View Full Version : best flash game ever

Chara
Feb 25th, 2005, 06:45 PM
My friend just showed this to me.

And its the best thing ever.

www.losthamster.com (http://www.losthamster.com)

Basically, you hit this guy with a bike and send him flying. There are obstacles in the way, other people. I'll copy and paste stuff he wrote because I'm too lazy to do it myself.

The beginning is pretty easy. Click on the arrow-field to select the angle from which the guy will be hit off, and hold until you think it is wise to release to achieve a certain ammount of power.

Every girl has a SPECIAL move. These are triggered in the following ways:

* The Blue and Yellow girls only do SPECIAL moves when the other one is the next one in line.

* The Red girl performs her special move if you have sometime before already normally been hit by her.

* The Green girl (who normally stops you) will perform a very, very powerful SPECIAL move if you have previously been hit by a normal move from another girl AND haven't touched the ground or a guy after that.

* The Purple girl blocks the next girl you hit, and runs away if you hit a guy. Occasionally, and I haven't figured out why, she'll get a 'SPECIAL' with one of the girls (You'll see "VS C.F.F." instead of the red "X" in the box). If you connect this, some random girl pops up, smacks the guy, and he turns red. After this happens, everytime you hit a girl, you get a speed boost, and if you happen to lose inertia your guy will explode, propelling him forward at about the same speed as the Green Girl special.

For SPECIAL moves you must immediately click on the SPECIAL that comes up on the screen for it to complete.

Then there's AERIALs. You have three red ones and infinitely blue ones. The latter charge up as long as you are in the screen. Both will result in the girl from the beginning showing up again and give you a little boost, red AERIALs with an upwards angle, blue AERIALs with a downward angle. You can only hit the blue ones when you're going up, and only hit the red ones when you're going down.

Use these to avoid hitting the guys or the green girl without a block or special move or use it to hit a special girl or just to boost up after a special move brings you back into the screen!

Then there's the guys.

* The brown one will change your angle to upwards or downwards. Not sure which depends on what.

* The cyan one will slow you down.

Aubrey McFatum
Feb 26th, 2005, 12:11 AM
The page won't load :P

Chara
Feb 26th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Yea, the site just went down yesterday. I cant find any mirrors either. :(