PDA

View Full Version : Sony Announces SOCOM III

Drafter-T
Feb 24th, 2005, 12:09 PM
SOCOM III to come out this fall, according to this article (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/23/news_6119054.html)!

It's about time. I had kinda given up on it coming out for PS2. I figured they'd wait and release it with the PS3.

RobHardo
Feb 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
lol im probably one of only about 5 people on the board who cares! thats really awesome......this thread will probably be moved very soon :roll: :blush:

Drafter-T
Feb 25th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I guess there is a SOCOM board down there... duh! Should've noticed that.

Wonder why there's not much interest in SOCOM here? SOCOM 2 was one of my favorite games. Don't play it much any more, but had a blast with it for a long time.

RobHardo
Feb 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
This forum, in my honest opinion, has gained a more rpg player fan base. Just by some deductive reasoning, I ascertained this fact.

Drafter-T
Feb 25th, 2005, 05:41 PM
That's cool. I run into the same thing in the racing board. Pretty much just talk to myself, lol. At least the forum seems to be growing some.

Billyum7
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:57 AM
That's cool. I run into the same thing in the racing board. Pretty much just talk to myself, lol. At least the forum seems to be growing some.

I know how u feel in gta forum talking to yourself i kinda gave up and just stopped posting in there until someone answered me but ya socom is in my top 5 favorite games..I love it..and i kinda made a reply to a post in the socom forum about this so sorry..

Berserker
Mar 14th, 2005, 04:48 AM
I still haven't got Socom ll, but enjoyed part l fully! When lll comes out I'll get ll for a nice price.