PDA

View Full Version : Unseen Characters!.!

MakgSnake
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:44 AM
Well I Know By Now U Have Seen The Pic And Sketches Of The Unseen Characters. Those Characters Who Didn't Make It In The Game!.!

There Was One Called "Doc".....Another One Was "OldMan" And "Chinaman".

Doc Being The Developer Of Arsenal Gear AI.....

OldMan Was A Member Of Dead Cell...And He Actually Lived Through 100 Years.... (I Guess Thats How The Patriots Would Have Survived!.!). Oldman Was A Strategy Genius!

ChinaMan Was The Guy Who Was Replaced By Vamp, Chinaman Was A Kinda Guy That Comes Close To Psycho Mantis...!...He Used Secret Oriental Techniques!.!.!

Well There Was Another Character...."Ed" From Policenauts!.! But Didn't Make It In The Game. He Was There For The Bomb Disposal Sequence!.!

Well I Know Ure Gonna Check It Out Ureself All This. But I Wanna Discuss These Never Before Heard Or Seen Characters!.! They All Sounds Sooooooo Intresting To Me Atleast!.!

I Am Assuming...Not For Sure About The Pics..!..Just Guessing!.!

Oldman On The Left, Chinman On The Right And Fatman Below! (http://jpn00.konami.co.jp/products/mgs2/art/pic/r/r_05.jpg)

Doc On The Left, Ed Wearing A Police Suit.......The Rest U Know!.! (http://jpn00.konami.co.jp/products/mgs2/art/pic/r/r_04.jpg)

Well Thats For Now... Lets Just Talk. What Do U Think Of These New Characters...!...Do U Guys Think That They'd Make An Appearance In MGS3. Cause....There Were Many Dead Cell Members But Only 3 Were Introduced In MGS2 Cause They Mentioned That Only 3 Were Left. I believe There Are Few More Survivors!.! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Damn thats cool.Unseen characters that didnt make the games.Cool stuff makg.

Soul Angel
Mar 19th, 2002, 09:28 AM
It would be pretty interesting if they did appear in MGS3 and it could of been one of the reasons why they were taken out of MGS2, maybe because they thought those characters would have a stronger storyline in MGS3 then what they would of have had in MGS2

Btw Makg great pictures :)

Dark Wolf
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:23 PM
Nice pics Makg
I think it would be pretty good if they did made it in MGS3 because I think they could use those characters to continue the story from MGS2

merylsilverburg
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Dark Wolf
Nice pics Makg
I think it would be pretty good if they did made it in MGS3 because I think they could use those characters to continue the story from MGS2

I agree. Then, it would make it more interesting to see and hear their story about why they weren't in with Fatman, Fortune, and Vamp. Or, they could just be entirely new characters to the story of MGS3, I wouldn't mind. :)

Mercury Shadow
Mar 19th, 2002, 10:15 PM
that's really cool makg :) except the pics don't work :( Even though this is off topic, are you gonna get the MGS artbook that's going to come out? Maybe some of these characters will be in there?

MakgSnake
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:49 AM
Well....How Can That Be Possibile. Ive Tried The Pics And They Are Working Properly. Try Them Again. They Just Might Work! :)

Well As For The Art Book. I Missed Out On The Art Of Metal Gear Solid. So I Dont Think I'll Miss Out On The Art Of Metal Gear Solid 2.

Noway! I'll Definately Buy It. Once I Land In Canada!.! Which Will be Very Soon Now!.!

Hopefully I'll Ask For The Old Art Book Too. I Hope They Still Have It. I Doubt Though!

And Yes The Art Book Reveals These Characters In Detail And Reveals Even More Unseen Characters!!.!!

Heres The Front Cover Of "The Art Of Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons Of Liberty". Its A Beauty.....Thats What I Think!.!

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs2/art/pic/cover_e.jpg

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
that's really cool makg :) except the pics don't work :( Even though this is off topic, are you gonna get the MGS artbook that's going to come out? Maybe some of these characters will be in there?

Tyr copying the url and then pasting them in your address bar that should get them to work if your having troubles.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:39 PM
The pictures worked this time around, awesome!!

merylsilverburg
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Well As For The Art Book. I Missed Out On The Art Of Metal Gear Solid. So I Dont Think I'll Miss Out On The Art Of Metal Gear Solid 2.

Noway! I'll Definately Buy It. Once I Land In Canada!.! Which Will be Very Soon Now!.!

Hopefully I'll Ask For The Old Art Book Too. I Hope They Still Have It. I Doubt Though!

And Yes The Art Book Reveals These Characters In Detail And Reveals Even More Unseen Characters!!.!!

Heres The Front Cover Of "The Art Of Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons Of Liberty". Its A Beauty.....Thats What I Think!.!

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs2/art/pic/cover_e.jpg

That's a tight-ass cover for the MGS2 Artbook! Funny, how the MGS1 artbook was mentioned because......I just recently got it on Monday. :shock: But, I haven't looked through it yet. There is just one MGS artbook, right? :heh:

MakgSnake
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:30 AM
Dam*n Meryl.. Uve Got The Art Book Of MGS1 As Well. Is There Anything U DONT Have Of Metal Gear!.! Although I Feel Excited To Hear That Uve Got It. But At The Same Time.....I Am Feeling Bad And Sad As I Dont Have It!.!

But I Will Get It!.!
The Very First Things I Will Once I Land Back In Canada Is Get MGS2 Calendar Of 2002!.!

And Then I'll Get Both The CD's Of MGS2 And Then....Art Book Of MGS1 And 2!.! I Hope I Get All These Things In JapMarket!

But U Sure Are ONE Lucky GIRL!!!!! WOW!.!.! Amazing Once Again!.!

How Is The ART BOOK??...Dont Tell Me That U Have It But Havn't Looked Into It!.!.! No No No.. Not Good. If I Were U...I Would Take It Everywhere With Me!.!.! And I Mean EVERYWHERE Just To Check The Pics And Sketches!.!

Neways....I Want This ART BOOK!.! BAD!!!!

merylsilverburg
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Dam*n Meryl.. Uve Got The Art Book Of MGS1 As Well. Is There Anything U DONT Have Of Metal Gear!.!

Ha, ha! I'm pretty sure you'll be pleased to hear that I DON'T have the MGS2 Calender, the MGS2 Artbook, the American figures, the Japanese figures, and the MGS1 Limited Edition Box. I've been running out of money lately so I need to "restock". Heh....

But I Will Get It!.!
The Very First Things I Will Once I Land Back In Canada Is Get MGS2 Calendar Of 2002!.!

And Then I'll Get Both The CD's Of MGS2 And Then....Art Book Of MGS1 And 2!.! I Hope I Get All These Things In JapMarket!

Even though I get all a lot of rare items.....that's only because I go onto Ebay and bid like crazy or if I see the item which I know is really rare, I snag it right away. But, for you, Makg....you live in Canada, where there's A LOT of anime stores. If I lived there....man....I'd be so happy....heh...if I lived in Japan....I'd be happier....broke, but happier. :laugh:

How Is The ART BOOK??...Dont Tell Me That U Have It But Havn't Looked Into It!.!.! No No No.. Not Good. If I Were U...I Would Take It Everywhere With Me!.!.! And I Mean EVERYWHERE Just To Check The Pics And Sketches!.!

Ahh....I hate to tell you this, but I haven't looked at it yet. Man, it's 5:36 AM my time right now, so I don't feel like looking into it. But, hey, tommorow I might get a chance. As for taking it everywhere with me.....this is such a rare artbook, I wouldn't want to take it with me and get it all ruined! That's just me, I like to keep my stuff. I have this weird thing: If I could, I would buy two of the same item, that way, I can use or look at one and save the other for keeping. Yes, I'm a little wacko, but it's been working for me fine. :D

Neways....I Want This ART BOOK!.! BAD!!!!

Ah, man, don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure you'll snag one; if I am able to, then you are, trust me. Plus, you live in Canada! I was just REALLY lucky to get this at the Japanese bookstore I went to. Otherwise, I seriously wouldn't have been able to get it at all, because no one is selling this on Ebay. But, don't worry man, honestly, you've got the figures, which I haven't got and I'll probably never, since I'm so dry on the money it's scary. :shock:

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:55 AM
Thats cool i didn't even think bout the unseen characters.

Reid
Mar 21st, 2002, 11:58 PM
Those characters look interesting.

I hope they show up in a MGS game.

Also, I didn't realize that their weren't as many anime stores in the States. I thought it was vice-versa, but thinking about I guess we do have it pretty good on that front here.

:D

(Unrelated: Mercury_Shadow, the words in French underneath your avatar say, "Who Dares Wins", right? I want to see if I remember as much French as I think I do. :heh: )

Spirit
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:28 PM
wow, nice to know that they left stuff out. Very interesting indeed..... Maybe they'll use them in the next metal gear?

nanjij
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:29 PM
on the PAL version the DVD with MGS2 tells u all about the characters who wernt in it and who changed eg: vamp was at 1st meant to be a girl

MakgSnake
Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
on the PAL version the DVD with MGS2 tells u all about the characters who wernt in it and who changed eg: vamp was at 1st meant to be a girl
Well Yeah......As I Said Chinaman Was There Before VAMP. And U Can See Chinaman Looks Kinda Like A Girl!.!