PDA

View Full Version : MX vs ATV Release Date

Drafter-T
Feb 18th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Was supposed to be March 4th, which is a Friday, which is odd.

Now Gamespot, EB and Gamestop are all saying March 10th, which is a Thursday, which is still odd, lol.

Not sure what's going on with the rel. date here, but I won't be confident about any date I see till they show me a Tuesday date like all the other games usually have, or until I see it on store shelves, lol.

FATT47
Feb 18th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Was supposed to be March 4th, which is a Friday, which is odd.

Now Gamespot, EB and Gamestop are all saying March 10th, which is a Thursday, which is still odd, lol.

Not sure what's going on with the rel. date here, but I won't be confident about any date I see till they show me a Tuesday date like all the other games usually have, or until I see it on store shelves, lol.

I just hope the release date comes before my next issue of OPM because that might not be till July! :frust:

Oh well, I know I'm gettin the game no matter what so I'll just twiddle my thumbs till the release actually happens :laugh:

Drafter-T
Feb 18th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, seems like you just never know about these dates, especially lately.

IGN is still showing March 4th, but Gamespot and the others I mentioned earlier just changed their dates to the 10th today. I've been watching it pretty close, lol. Haven't seen anything official on it though. Playstation.com just says 3/2005, so who knows. We'll get it when we get it.

FATT47
Feb 18th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah, seems like you just never know about these dates, especially lately.

IGN is still showing March 4th, but Gamespot and the others I mentioned earlier just changed their dates to the 10th today. I've been watching it pretty close, lol. Haven't seen anything official on it though. Playstation.com just says 3/2005, so who knows. We'll get it when we get it.

LMAO! Playstation.com? that means the kids over there at the mentioned site will have more time to post about tricked out body kits, paint upgrades, exhaust systems and for sure who can pimp out their cool rice rides better LOL
I'm so evil! :laugh:

Drafter-T
Feb 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Well, I meant the main Playstation web site and not the message boards, but yeah, you know I'm right there with you on that one FATT, lol!

FATT47
Feb 18th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Well, I meant the main Playstation web site and not the message boards, but yeah, you know I'm right there with you on that one FATT, lol!

Oh, I guess I'm not into checkin that site ya mentioned then, ya said Playstation.com and I just figured the general racin board school time, I want a real car, pimp my ride, post my pics, anything that mostly doesn't relate to racin games LMAO!

Drafter-T
Feb 19th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah, that PS2 board has gotten out of control. It used to be a good place to post for the most part. There aren't many posters here on this Racing/Sports board, but at least we can talk about games here, lol.

I sure would like to read something official on this MX vs ATV rel date. The official company website (http://www.rainbowstudios.com/) doesn't even mention the game, lol. Looks like they haven't updated their site in quite some time.

FATT47
Feb 19th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Yeah, that PS2 board has gotten out of control. It used to be a good place to post for the most part. There aren't many posters here on this Racing/Sports board, but at least we can talk about games here, lol.

I sure would like to read something official on this MX vs ATV rel date. The official company website (http://www.rainbowstudios.com/) doesn't even mention the game, lol. Looks like they haven't updated their site in quite some time.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear or see some news about the actual release date this week sometime, EB games said last week when I picked up GR2 that they were still showin March 4th so, who knows?

Yeah, message boards are funny, activity is hard to stimulate sometimes, ya don't want a bunch of real young loud mouthed kids screamin about real cars and pimpin out their rides, but I've played with some pretty cool young folks that we sure could use in here to converse about racin games, heck, I could even put up with a few more old foggies LOL
I think they are quite a few gamers readin and lurkin here at times, they just don't seem to want to post?