PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga 2 Release date

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know the exact release date for Xenosaga 2. I've looked at a few sites and some say today, the 25th, and the 28th. Thanks for the help and info. ^_^

Nelo Angelo
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
I thought it came out today.

Maybe you should call up your Gamestop or wherever you buy your games at.

IcyMourdor
Feb 16th, 2005, 12:46 AM
According to RPGamer (http://www.rpgamer.com), the release date for Xenosaga Episode 2 is in fact today (2/15).

I myself am going to pick up my copy on Saturday when i can take a roadtrip to the nearest Gamestop.

BTW, make sure you have a saved clear file of Xeno Ep. 1 for loads of extras.

kupoartist
Feb 16th, 2005, 07:04 AM
*Insert generic I'm European and Europe Sucks moan here*

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 16th, 2005, 02:50 PM
It must just be Circuit City then because my Mother called them up and they said they weren't getting them until the 17th. Thanks everyone who responded. ^_^

DragonSphere
Feb 20th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Were any of you here able to get the Xenosaga DVD* preorder bonus (the 4 hour one) at Gamestop? Cuz I reserved mine awhile back and now they tell me that out of the 40 reservations they had for Xenosaga II, they received only 10 dvd's on a first-come-first-serve basis. Apparently they "don't know" when they're gonna get some more, something about not requesting any more shipments.....a bunch of bs if you ask me :boo:

{*the only reason why I want the dvd so bad is because my memory cards recently had to be "reformatted", so all Xenosaga save was lost...and I'm not willing to spend another 50 hours again to remind myself what the story is...:heh:...plus, it makes the $50 price tag more validated considering that Xeno II is only 25 hours long...}