PDA

View Full Version : roooaaaarrr!!!

fantasytiger
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:17 AM
greetings everyone!
yes I am back I have been missing and have been missing everyone here been bussie getting a job and getting into college. I have graduated and am 18 now I know lil Tiger is growing up I believe its been four years I have been a member here i grew up on this site and made alot of cool friends so don't think I have forgotten about you all. Have a lot more free time as of late so thought it now would be a good time so first merry late late Christmas :santa: Eli thanxs for the card was unable to respond although i thank you. Now happy valentines day :heart: for those lucky lovers out there remeber cherish what you have and last but not least welcome all newbs. Also yes i love mail and i love new friends that will never change so feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to talk. *stretches* ah!! so good to be home :happy: :laugh:

Rei
Feb 11th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Welcome back tiger, it's good to know you've been so busy doing very important things for your life! It seems everything's ok, and it's cool you're back now. See ya around posting :cool:

IcyMourdor
Feb 11th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome back tiger! Welcome to the real world now that you have your diploma and you are an adult. Hehe, i'm only 19 myself, but I'm already hating the real world. Darn bills.

Soul Angel
Feb 11th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I remember you! :)
Welcome back, I hope to see you around the forums.
Happy posting! :happy:

Vic Viper
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:24 PM
hello. :)

tempted
Feb 11th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Hey, welcome back :)...make sure you stay for longer this time :).

kamari-ice
Feb 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I remember you from the last time I was on the forum, few years ago. You seem like a very nice person, and no doubt you are. :good: Well welcome back and also late Christmas to you, and Happy Early Valentine's Day. (Those greetings go to everyone, especially Tiger, because I might not be able to get onto this site that day.) Again, welcome back, and have great success in life for now and for the future. :deal:

Piggle_humsy
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Ooh where did this thread spring from... I never noticed it, sorry bout that Tiger! Glad to see you back! :D

Good to hear your keeping yourself well. Happy Belated Christmas and New Year!

Happy Valentines to you too Tiger, I'm sure you'll have a load of men queing up to take you out! ;)

Seeya Around. :)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Chara
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Yea, wow... it h as been a long time. It really did hit me. I was hee since I was 15 and I remember when you was like 15 also.

Welcome back and merry christmas, happy new year, happy groundhog day, happy presidents day, happy chinese new year, and happy valentines day. :D (although I dont have a valentine this year :weep:

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 12th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Welcome back fantasytiger. Merry Late Christmas to you too and Happy Early Valentines too. ^_^

Redpyramidhead
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Tiger!!! you came back to the jungle!!! *superhuuugggggsssss* :D look how much ppl were missing you here... look at all your warm welcomings! lol :laugh: A Very Happy Valentines Day right back at ya! :heart:

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Berserker
Feb 14th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Welcome back miss Tiger, been missing you! Congratz on the graduation.

fantasytiger
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:20 PM
:heart: i feel so loved :love: i am so glad so many people responed and big special hello to you piggle still rocking the sweet sigs i see *beam* :D

Hylas
Feb 17th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Hi tiger, we all hope you're not only back to post the "I'm back" message ;)