Beat the game in 5.00 or less
Damage below 10 lifebars
0 Alert modes
0 Human kills
25 or less meals eaten
im not sure how many injuries.
Only obtainable in extreme mode
no special items used
The only thing Ill have a problem with the time limit. Anyone ever beat the game under 5 hours?

LeCrap
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Holy Crap! That's impossible.

Kerotan#6
Mar 16th, 2005, 11:01 AM
yes i have beat the game in under 5 hours its not that hard if you just skip the cut-scence and stuff and just run past everyone without alerting them so to tell you the truth its really quite easy.

Kero

dan da man
Mar 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
yes i have beat the game in under 5 hours its not that hard if you just skip the cut-scence and stuff and just run past everyone without alerting them so to tell you the truth its really quite easy.

Kero

Not on Euro Extreme pal.

Kerotan#6
Mar 17th, 2005, 09:04 AM
true true but i have done it on the extreme mode and to be honost there really isnt much of a diference bub

dan da man
Mar 17th, 2005, 11:07 AM
true true but i have done it on the extreme mode and to be honost there really isnt much of a diference bub

Between Extreme and European Extreme, your kidding, EE is close to impossible, that’s why the Fox hound requirements can be achieved on Extreme, I don’t think its possible to complete the game in under 5 hours on EE even with skipping the cut scenes and codec calls, there are so my guards with super long sighted vision and amazing hearing, you have to wait patently for the right moment to move (most times its over 5-15 minutes learning there routes), otherwise its game over.