PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk Games

LeCrap
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Alright, I'm a big Tony Hawk game fan. I loved the first, never really played the second, ADORED the third, ADORED the fourth, and like Underground. Now, I'm got a little pissed with Underground 2. It was too easy and it lacked that feel Hawk games usually had. Now, I do like the lederhosen guys in Berlin, but that's about it. Back in THPS 3, I don't know what was about it, but it had a feel to it...if you know what I mean. Kinda like FF games all have a similar feeling to the story and stuff. Now I thought THPS 4 was going to be weird and bad. I ended up loving it more than the 3rd. Now Underground, was alright. It still had that TH games feel. I liked how THPS 4 was set up more where you just go to people rather than chapter-specific goals. Now, Underground 2 just made my canoe tip over, hit a ship, and float over a river dam. IT just lacked the feel what the other games had. Now graphics, I thought it was going to bad really bad cause they look quite cartoonish. IT was alright. The gameplay just felt 100x different. I guess I'm going to have to play 4 and 3 for the rest of my life.

raging_machine13
Jun 16th, 2005, 04:30 PM
tony hawks american wasteland is going to top all tony hawk games based on the fact that it is based on skating not the JACKASS theme.