PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment

kamari-ice
Feb 1st, 2005, 06:55 PM
This thread can be used to talk about information regarding your favorite singer, actress/actor, or maybe just someone famous. Many people like to talk about music, and movies, so we can talk about it here. From Britney Spears to Robert Dinero, Alone in the Dark to Ray, the lists are endless. Have fun! :happy:

Redpyramidhead
Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Your funny man. It sounds like your trying to fit the entire general chat forum into one thread. It doesn't usually work :laugh: I'm just kiddin ya a lil bit man. Don't sweat it. Yes, Robert Deniro is indeed a fine actor. Worthy of much praise :D

_RED_ stuff

happy_doughnut
Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah, it usually doesn't, but sometimes I guess it's worth the effort so that there aren't so many thread about the very same subject and whatnot.

Anyway, uhm... Oh! Lately I've been listening to this one gal from Florida, JD Natasha. I first caught a glimpse of her on a morning news show before I left her school. She was singing a song titled "Tatuaje" (Spanish for "tattoo"). Anyway, for some reason that song stuck in my head. I went ahead and looked up some of her other songs and well, I don't know if it has something to do with my current situation, but I liked some of the songs.

Most of the are in regards to love and heartbreak. I guess you could say the sound kind of angsty, but they're not so bad. She sings in both English and Spanish.

If anyone knows or likes Shakira, you might like her, too.

... Hey, did I just advertise someone? Eww. :S What have a become?