PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone.

kamari-ice
Jan 31st, 2005, 05:46 PM
I am very happy to be back to the forums. It has been a long time, and I would like to apologize for many things that I have done in the past to people that hurt their feelings. I would also like to apologize to all the moderators that were here 2 or so years ago, and are still here. I would also like to apologize to Soul Angel, she was my best friend, and I was immature, and I want her to still be my best friend.

To all the people that do not know me, I am a changed person. kamari-ice is the name.

P.s. I really like the new design of the forums and frontpage, it is very sleek. Thanks again for letting me back to the forums.

trunks69420
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:28 PM
WELCOME HOME!! :D... its really giood to have you back... and umm.. welcome again :)

Piggle_humsy
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Well you were booted a couple of months b4 I joined here so I don't know you, but I checked your old posts out..dear me! not very good behaviour! :nono:
But you say you've changed and as long as your willing to behave this time then I will welcome you! :)
Everyone deserves a second chance!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

dan da man
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:47 PM
LOl the nut from the gta forums is back.

Any way welcome back.

Infernal Mass
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:29 PM
welcome back k-ice, be careful though..if you get banned again they'll chop your fingers off.

Rei
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:39 PM
Welcome back kamari, see you around :D

Berserker
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:11 AM
Welcome back, you've made quit a name for yourself?

Hylas
Feb 1st, 2005, 05:09 AM
Hi, we cannot wait to see what is like to have the "new" kamari-ice around :laugh:

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hello kamari-ice. Nice to meet you.

tempted
Feb 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
I have no idea of who you are...but welcome back :)

happy_doughnut
Feb 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
Ya know, somehow I think someone else should be banned...

Psst, psst! It's Infernal Mass, I tell you! :mean:

Anyway, I still remember that back, in the early days of 2002, if I'm not mistaken, Kimari used to post lots of entertaining stories. Unfortunately, he then started to post a lot of... silly things. I remember the time he made Fortune upset. :laugh:

But, that's all in the pas, right? I hope to see ya here more often now and also hope to see you out of trouble.

It seems Soul has begun to post more, too. :)

kupoartist
Feb 1st, 2005, 04:20 PM
hehe... Kamari... I always wondered whether they'd let you back in from the cold sooner or later. Welcome back. I can't remember what it was that you did to get kicked out in the first place (tbh I always thought you were just a little silly, not particuarlly very troublesome. I guess I had you wrong back then), but I guess you've learned your lesson and all that.

kamari-ice
Feb 1st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me back, new and old forum members. I will have a great time over here, (much better, since my attitude has completely changed.) I am sorry for my old forum posts, those were from the old K-ice, I am back with a new K-ice. I would also like to thank the future posters on this thread, because I most likely would forget and I would regret not thanking them.

Redpyramidhead
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Hey Kamari... how have you been? I wonder what one has to do to be re-instated after being banned... did it involve... *gasp* shady activities? :laugh: But, in all seriousness, I vaguely remember you. I apologize for not remember better, but so much has gone on in my life since back then. I don't think you should feel you have to advertise this "new" you so much. We understand that we all make mistakes in the past and then learn from them. That is what creates newer and better versions of ourselves. Just be who you feel you are and be as interesting as you want to be... within the boundaries of the forum rules n guidelines of course... all you gotta do is show respect... but mostly just chill... sit back n relax... not like you have a parole officer in here :D PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Soul Angel
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Welcome Back Kamari-ice!
It's nice to see you around and of course we're still friends! :D
Well sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!
Happy posting! ;)

kamari-ice
Feb 5th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Well I have been doing very well since i been gone. It is no problem that some people may not remember me, but I am glad for that, because this was me :arrr:

Thanks everybody