PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Chara
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:04 AM
Have you ever had that dream that made you wake up all confused and bamboozled? I just recently had one of these dreams. I dont know where the heck this dream came from or why I can remember it in so much detail...

Ok, I was in this huge arena wearing nothing but boxing shorts. I had no idea why I was dressed like this until I looked right in front of me. Apparently I was standing in a huge arena, in front of a boxing ring. In the ring there was this dude that looked like a huge (like DBZ super sayan huge) gladiator type guy who was fighting what looked like triple H. He picked triple H up and swung him around. After a few swings he just tossed him out of the arena. I shouted "Hey! You cant do that!", but this voice behind me told me to shut up.

I looked behind me at who said it and it was no other than Mike Tyson. Funny thing is that mike had a super deep Barry white voice. We looked at each other in silence for about 5 seconds, then mike spoke up and told me to get in the ring. I hesistated to go in and then Mike said "Well, its either the ring or down there." He pointed downards and there was this huge hole at my feet. In the hole there was about a 10-15 foot drop into this room which was basically a huge pool which looked like it had no exits. In the middle of the pool, right under the hole was a huge, black plant. The water looked like the crap directx 7 water in HL2. After looking at the water I thought to myself "Man... they need to apply some pixel shader effects to that." (a signthat I play too many video games.) After a few minutes I decided to go ahead and take my chances with the water so I jumped down. Problem is that I didnt know how to swim, for some reason I didnt think of this. Oddly enough as soon as I hit the water I was somehow able to keep myself afloat easily and I swam over to the plank and got on it. When I got myself situated on the plank I surveyed at my surroundings. It was a large 4 wall room with the walls made out of what looked like lava, flesh, or some other hot, gooey substance. Me, being the stupid guy I am, I paddled over to one of the walls and touched it. The wall quickly opend upwards and behind it was some vortiugant cooks (if you played Half Life 2, you know what I'm talking about). They said "Yo", I said "Hey" and closed the door quickly. Then I paddled over a bit to the right and touched the wall. This time a small door opened up to this same kitchen. I snuck in without those cooks taking any notice.

Then all of a sudden this woman rushed right in front of me, hair and eyes made out of fire. She said something to me and I just shoved her in the oven and turned it to 375 degrees. She screamed and I walked away. Then two big dudes came through the other kitchen door that led to what looked like a hallway. The lady was screaming to let her out and she'd help so I opened p the oven door and she came flying out. Once she got out, she turned her fire eyes and hair off and then beat the crap out of the guys. Hell, she even had a casual conversation with me while she was doing it. While she was beating up another dude with his own leg, she said "Hi, my name is Karen, whats yours?" I told her my name, "Lawrence". Then out of nowhere that terrible ashlee simplson song that goes like "its a tuesday... on a monday" (or however the hell it supposed to go) came on and I mentioned how much the song sucked. So Karen just tossed the 2nd dude that came in through the roof and the song went away.

Afterwards we walked out the kitchen and she started telling me about the place and something about some epic quest crap that I really didnt give a damn about. She was like I have to save someone from something, or maybe it was something from someone... I wasnt really paying attention. Then out of the blue I said "Wait a second... who the hell is Pizak?" She looked at me like I was crazy. Then Tom Cruise came out of nowhere and shot me in the leg. I was like "Tom, you ass! You shot me!". Then he started going crazy talking about how much Mission Impossible 2 sucked. Karen pulled out a shotgun from nowhere and then shot him in the head. Then I woke up.

So yea, any of you guys had crazy dreams like this?

trunks69420
Jan 31st, 2005, 12:03 PM
... i think i seen this one before... :D

i've had my share of crazy ass dreams.. not recently cause i take some shit to help me sleep and they are usually dreamless or i cant remember them at least... but occasionally one or two breaks through.. i wont get into detail... but i usually end up in some kindof jungle in a "jurrasic park" setting.. but its really fucked up cause i start talking to the dinosaurs and shit and usually end up partyin with them and shit.... but i havent had one of those dreams for about 2 months now... i have other wierd dreams.. but they are usually really nice sex dreams.. and i wont get into that now :)

LeCrap
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:58 PM
Too many video games there man...lol

I dreamt that I went to see Half-Life the Movie, and it ended up being a water raft ride like at a theme park. The movie had a cool theme song, too. Then I walked 2 miles home and got my friends and we went to see the sequel on the cinema connected to my friend's house. Now the only difference was that in the sequel, everything was greener, like the Opposing Forces box (I know it's not a sequel). Then Jet Moto tipped my boat over, and so I used the shotgun and blew up the bike. And then Mr. T and I got in his van, drove to New York City and ate Taco Bell. He then asked me if I wanted to join the A-Team. Then he said that I was to much of a "foo" and so I went to MacGyver's house and he said I could help him out. Then I turned on his TV, and his show was on and I was like, "WOAH! DUDE! You're on the TV." And he goes, "Yeah...I know....Let's breakdance." Then we brokedance and I hit my head on the TV. Then I woke up....