PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to...

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Okay, I lied, it is more of an anniversary. This is actually the 3rd Anniversary of PsFantasy! Okay, so I'm a week late, but it isn't like anyone else said anything. :P

It seems like only a hand-full of us remember the tragedy of 2002, but we have come a long way since then.

What was it like when you first joined the forums and how have you changed with this site?
What were some of the changes here that were for the better/worse in your opinion?

Happy 3rd everyone!!!

Piggle_humsy
Jan 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Happy Anniversary Ps2Fantasy! :D

When I first joined the forums it was alot more quiet than it is now, it used to go a few days inbetween ppl posting. The community of frequent posters has grown alot, although not too big which is just how I like it.
I :heart: the new look the forum was given not so long ago, I can't even remember how it looked before.
I :heart: the arcade, bank & store. it's unique and fantastic!
I'm so happy to be a part of these forums, I'm sure I've said this before but I will say it again.. These are the only forums that I have stayed a frequent poster of, of other forums I'm a member of, not gaming forums as this is the only one I'm a member of, but movies n stuff, I always get bored and forget to go back and post regularly, because they're too strict on rules or don't make me feel welcome, I have never felt so welcome anywhere else, this forum has managed to find all the best people around the world and bring them together to make a big ol' online family! :D
The rules are relaxed and the staff friendly and sociable, which makes us members take them on as friends, they keep just the right line of strictness so we don't get out of hand, but not too much that we feel intimidated by them.
Well Done!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

kupoartist
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Happy Birthday PS2Fantasy, and an especially big shout out to everyone on staff who has made it possible... and an ever so slightly lesser shout out to the rest of you all who help fill the forums and give a great site a great community!

Nelo Angelo
Jan 30th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Eh, what happened in 2002? I joined at the end of 2002. XD

Oh well, happy birthday PS2Fantasy *pimp slaps*

Urahara Kisuke
Jan 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah. Happy Anniversary of PsFantasy. :party: :cool: :arrr:

dan da man
Jan 30th, 2005, 07:29 PM
When I first joined the forums they were Buzzin, now there Dead, no spark init them.

Happy Anniversary of PsFantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berserker
Jan 31st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Happy b-day ps2fantasy.com! Mucho respect for the whole staff for their patience and efforts for all of us. I've been here for two years now....time flies when you're having fun! Members come and members go but the core remains the same which is a beautiful thing.

LrdAlucard
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:03 AM
Happy B-day PS2FANTASY! :)

Chara
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:47 AM
Yea, what did happen in 2002? I came at the end where the RPG like system was first put in, I think. People were asking questions about it. I kinda miss it...

Well, happy bday PS2fantasy!

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:43 AM
You see, you can ask any of the admins this, but this is Ps2F v2.0

Back in December 2001, there was a large server crash. The forums and site were down for about a month or so. We lost a lot of members. Then on January 22, 2002, the site and forums were back up. With a new look and a revamped system, PS2F was born again. I remember when it was me, Sasuke, Cannibal Clown, 007, Silent, and others would check back everyday waiting for the site to return. I can't believe its already been 3 years since that happened.

trunks69420
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:57 AM
I remember when it was me, Sasuke, Cannibal Clown, 007, Silent, and others would check back everyday waiting for the site to return. I can't believe its already been 3 years since that happened.

I was a member waaay back before the crash too.. although i wasnt really active cause i was still in school and other stuff... i was all bummed cause i only visited this site while i was at school... then i actually had to start doin school work... but then in my opinion the forums came back and they were better than ever.. over the years that i've been here i've gotten to know a lot of people... this site is amazing.... Harry panaru... amazing people who really put a lot into this site... not to even forget about the countless others who also put so much into this site from articles to support... i just really love comming here as much as possible... its not even a site anymore really.. its become kindof another family for me.. i've met really good friends here... i'm thankful for the google search way back in 2000 or so when i first found this site and been a part of it ever since :)

REChick14
Jan 31st, 2005, 03:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PS2FANTASY!!!! YAYYYY. I love being here. So many nice people and I made alot of friends. If it wasnt for this site I wouldnt have met the people I talk to. As I said before this place is my home away from home. I LOVE you Ps2fantasy

LeCrap
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:00 PM
:pimp: <:) :party: Happy Birthday!

Beretta55
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:46 PM
Ah, im late but happy birthday anyway ps2fantasy! :)

I'm glad i've been here as long as i have, some of the most fun i ever had in my life. :)