PDA

View Full Version : The last time you...

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Ok guys. It's been some time since I last posted one of my silly threads. Here's a new one. Reply with the maximum sincerity to each question, if you want you can write details or if you don't want just tell me:

The last time you...

...cried?
...smiled?
...told a lie?
...had a fight?
...read a book/magazine?
...watched a movie?
...went shopping?
...wrote a letter (emails count too!)?
...had a nap?
...took a shower/bath?
...forgot an appointment?
...fell in love?
...picked up a pencil to draw?
...ate anything you don't like?
...had a dream about yourself?
...jumped?
...had a good laugh?
...made a mistake you still regret?
...took an important decision?
...felt proud of yourself?
...lost anything important?
...wanted to run away from something?
...kept a secret?
...got offended?
...played videogames?
...dumped your girl/boyfriend?
...sang a song?
...took a vacation?
...got scared?
...visited a friend?
...lost control?
...devoured chocolate?
...felt so ashamed you wanted to hide?
...bought anything you like?
...cheated on somebody?
...thought about your future and made plans?
...got attacked by a monster?
...forgot to water plants?
...felt deceived?
...remained passive in front of events?
...studied?
...took a walk?
...sunbathed?
...pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)?
...listened to bad music?
...visited a museum?
...wanted to be anybody else?
...created anything with your own hands?
...expressed a biased opinion?
...received a gift?
...kicked a ball?
...yawned?
...admitted your limits?
...baked a cake?
...told anybody you love them?

kupoartist
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Woah! Comprehensive list :P Lets see...

...cried?
No idea. The last time that sticks in my mind was when I watched Grave of the Fireflies about half a year ago! Came close to crying both last night (Friend was crying, whilst we were talking about our friendship groups keeping in touch) and this morning (I was just randomly thinking about how tragic it would be if any one of the friends I spent last night with were taken away from me).
...smiled?
Let's just say I was very drunk last night. I had a silly grin all night :)
...told a lie?
Last night... shortly before caving in and telling the truth (wooo! Drunken secret telling!)
...had a fight?
I had a verbal "fight" four nights in a row with a lovely girl named Faye. She slapped me round the face mega hard on each night. It's ok though - it was scripted!
...read a book/magazine?
About two weeks ago I was rushing to read Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath. I'm still only on like chapter 13!
...watched a movie?
About a week ago I saw Team America World Police. Went with 3 friends and it was great (not exactly PC tho!)
...went shopping?
Had to get Thank You pressies for Production Crew on Wednesday. First time I ever got Alcohol over the counter :)
Emailed my great pal Ellie about our media work, mainly bitching about how another group member's focus group questions were so damned craptacular. "Did you enjoy our adverts" indeed!
...had a nap?
May have had one on Thursday. Can't remember.
...took a shower/bath?
About 5 hours ago, Just came home from the party and was a bit honky.
About 2 years ago I missed the appointment for an application to get into my school's Sixth Form. Thankfully I'm on good terms with the teacher who had to wait for me and I still got in :P
...fell in love?
Erm... i don't honestly believe I've done this?
I storyboarded 3 adverts for my Media Coursework... I've done virtually no artsy things for a while now anyway :/
Christmas Pudding. Don't like it one bit. It seems like the recipe list is just basically everything you can find put into a bowl. Ick.
Surely dreams are always "about yourself", because you're there seeing it all. I had dreams sometime this week.
...jumped?
Been jumping a fair bit these last four nights.
...had a good laugh?
Last night was pretty funny among other things. Well, people were laughing at me a lot anyway :)
Hmm... Last night notwithstanding (I'm pretty sure I made mistakes - they just haven't become regretable. Yet!)
No idea
After getting through 4 performances, I reserved the right to be a little proud :) Plus people kept complimenting me which is really rare and nice and stuff.
No idea.
Don't remember.
...kept a secret?
Well, I'm keeping some right now :)
...got offended?
I'm pretty hard to offend. About 3 or 4 years ago, the Ali G movie offended me. It was that crap.
...played videogames?
Yesterday I played a bit of HL2. My mum was mad at me for not doing any homework.
I can safely say this has never happened.
...sang a song?
Last four nights. Repeatedly and loudly. My groupies said I was great ^^
...took a vacation?
Summer 2004
...got scared?
I know no fear! No really, I can't remember the last time I got scared.
...visited a friend?
Visting friends isn't something you really do when you see them everyday at school IMO.
...lost control?
Hooo boy. In November my Mum just pushed me over the edge - we were filming stuff for our Media Coursework and I flipped at her when she was being nasty and difficult. Well, she told me to get out after I used the F word (like... 20 something times in one sentance :P ) And then I told her that she makes my life hell etc. Oh, and I punched through a wardrobe door and had to take the week off work because I cut my hands and wrists up pretty bad (can still see the scars actually.)
I'm the kind of person who bottles up anger and lets it explode. Sadly, it seems that I go for an absolute age of bottling and then I go all C4 on people.
...devoured chocolate?
There were plenty of choccies around after last night's show... Probably ate too many.
I know no shame!
?
...cheated on somebody?
Haven't.
University type stuff going down at the moment. Thinking about it a bit more this week now I've heard from 4/6 unis.
Yesterday when infilitrating Nova Prospekt (4th time actually). A Nasty fast Zombie ran out of a pipe at me, but my Antlion buddies sorted it out :)
Never had that responsability.
...felt deceived?
October time when I recieved my 20GB iPod and found that the battery life estimates on the site were devised by pulling any old number out of their bum and multiplying it by 3.
Not sure what is meant here... I took a "meh" attitude to my mum's nagging yesterday if that counts.
...studied?
Yesterday. I should be studying right now. Probably.
...took a walk?
Took an early morning walk down the bottom of the Party house's garden with my friend Sarah and she had the coolest wellies on (I leave you to guess what colour they were ^^). I had the world's most permeable trainers on and my toes got wet.
...sunbathed?
When it was last sunny? Summertime, but I was probably reading rather than actually intentionally catching rays.
I was usually pretty good at holding it in ^^. Perhaps when I was 5 or something (13 years ago) - can't remember the details. Why would you want to hear them anyway!
Coming home from the party in my friend's dad's car. He had some weird Prog Rock or something on - think one track was someone making random electronic beepy sounds. Another was talking about the 1st second of forever or something like that. Baaadddddd. Strangely amusing tho.
...visited a museum?
I'm pretty sure I visited one last summer. It clearly didn't make much of an impression on me.
Technically I'm always wanting to be somebody else, but at the same time I just wish I could be myself. Confusing huh? :P If I was to put an exact time on it, I'm mega jealous of most of my better friends all the time, and the last time I saw them was last night.
I sat in front of a PC and typed this ^^
Any opinion is biased - I suppose the best example would be about 24 hours ago when I posted in a HL2 forum thread that HL2 was better than all the year's other PC FPS games. I mean duh, HL2 fansite.
...received a gift?
Christmas.
...kicked a ball?
I may have kicked one to someone's dog this morning.
...yawned?
I'm tired and yawning right now :)
...admitted your limits?
I can Act fairly well, I can Sing a little less well but I can't dance at all and never will be able to learn. So, just now!
...baked a cake?
I think I may have helped my mum like 2-3 years ago. Once. Wish I did it more reguarly tho :)
I told Ellie, Sarah and Dana and told another person to tell Louise that I love them. Platonic (sp?) love anyway (too much drink!), don't do the other sort ^^

Piggle_humsy
Jan 30th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Ooh yay I love these things!

...cried? This morning actually, I had a really nasty dream that was way too real for my liking, there was a huge meteor or something heading towards earth and we were all gonna be killed and we only had 4 minutes and me and my family were just sitting around the house waiting to die, and we looked out at the sky and we could see it entering the earths atmosphere..it was really quite scary and upsetting.
...smiled? Today when I came home and saw my dog at the window.
...told a lie? Probably yesterday
...had a fight? Not a punch up but an argument..This morning with my sis.
...read a book/magazine? Book - This Morning, Magazine - this afternoon.
...watched a movie? Yesterday - The Goonies. :D
...went shopping? Today
...wrote a letter (emails count too!)? Friday, an email to my mate stosh.
...had a nap? I never nap..it's sleep or awake.
...took a shower/bath? Shower - This morning
...forgot an appointment? I don't think I ever have.
...fell in love? Not yet..
...picked up a pencil to draw? Thursday when me and my sis were designing Aliens.
...ate anything you don't like? Mike and Ike Buttered Popcorn Candy. :S
...had a dream about yourself? Last night.
...jumped? Probably yesterday off the bottom step
...had a good laugh? Friday when we went shopping and almost crashed the car coz it skidded on Ice..and my dad screamed like Ned Flanders! :laugh:
...made a mistake you still regret? I do it all the time.. can't remember when was last.
...took an important decision? Last saturday.
...felt proud of yourself? Probably never.
...lost anything important? 120 quid.. about 3 years ago. I'll never forget that!
...wanted to run away from something? Everyday! I wanna run away from my life!
...kept a secret? I came across an item of my sisters last week which I never knew she owned..and she doesn't know I know! But I don't wanna talk about it ever again!
...got offended? Yesterday over something my sis said.
...played videogames? Ages ago.. I'm still waiting to get my ps2 fixed!
...dumped your girl/boyfriend? Never have.
...sang a song? Today.. I sing all the time!
...took a vacation? 2 Years ago
...got scared? This morning when It was still dark and I saw a scary trailer on t.v!
...visited a friend? Yesterday
...lost control? Can't remember.
...devoured chocolate? I stole 4 squares of my sis' hypo chocolate this morning! lol
...felt so ashamed you wanted to hide? Can't remember when but I'm sure there has been a time.
...bought anything you like? Bought a yummy salad today.. does that count?
...cheated on somebody? When I was about 12. I dated my mate Ian and was also dating his mate Dan. In my offence I was only 12!
...thought about your future and made plans? I'm trying to do something like that at the moment.
...got attacked by a monster? Hmm..does that include my sister? she attacks me all the time!
...forgot to water plants? Plants??
...felt deceived? When I was 16 and I found out my (ex) best mate was sleeping with my boyfriend.
...remained passive in front of events? Probably at some point.. can't remember when..
...studied? A long long time ago!
...took a walk? about 3 hours ago.
...sunbathed? A long time ago
..pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)? Don't think I have.
...listened to bad music? There's always some rubbish on the radio.
...visited a museum? Went to the Science Museum a while back. I really enjoyed myself! I love museums!
...wanted to be anybody else? All the time! I wanna be Drew Barrymore!
...created anything with your own hands? I've recently taken up Knitting again.
...expressed a biased opinion? All the time.
...received a gift? My sis gave me the tenner she won on the lotto yesterday.
...kicked a ball? Last week, for my dogs.
...yawned? About 50 times today!
...admitted your limits? Probably not so long ago..
...baked a cake? Last Year sometime..I used to bake them all the time. haven't so much lately.
...told anybody you love them? I tell my family all the time. :heart:

Phew! Man that was long! My fingers hurt from typing!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Pu the Owl
Jan 30th, 2005, 12:50 PM
The last time I...

...cried? Yesterday during an argument. It was a futile one though, but I couldn't stop crying.
...smiled? Maybe two or three hours ago or more. I hardly notice when I smile.
...told a lie? I could be doing it now :evil:
...had a fight? Yesterday. Sort of fight. Not much violence in it though. There wasn't even blood!
...read a book/magazine? This afternoon. I have many new books. Can't wait to read them all.
...watched a movie? Yesterday night. A movie by Zhang Yimou. Sad sad story...
...went shopping? Does online shopping count?
...wrote a letter (emails count too!)? Days ago. But it wasn't anything special.
...had a nap? I could consider a nap the fact at night I can't sleep for more than 3 hours. So I took a nap tonight :P
...took a shower/bath? Few hours ago.
...forgot an appointment? Not lately. I can't remember. I'm so anxious I rarely forget these things.
...fell in love? I'm still in love. I'm in love everyday. On Fridays especially hehe
...picked up a pencil to draw? Can't remember. Sometimes I do it without noticing.
...ate anything you don't like? I always try to stay away fro things I don't like so I cannot remember.
...had a dream about yourself? About myself means I was in it as the main "character"? Well, I suppose yesterday night.
...jumped? I don't know.
...had a good laugh? I don't remember.
...made a mistake you still regret? During my vacations. It was the first day of the year. I did something really stupid. I will always consider it as something to regret.
...took an important decision? Depends. The decisions I took lately aren't very important. I don't remember exactly about older ones.
...felt proud of yourself? Almost never. Maybe for little things, like a witty comment or the solution of a minor problem. But I can't say I'm "proud" of these things. More pleased than proud.
...lost anything important? Interest in what I like or do. It was the perpetual feeling of last year. Hope this year I'll get that interest back.
...wanted to run away from something? From responsibilities, always. From boredom, everyday. From spiders, two days ago.
...kept a secret? Everyday I have secrets to keep from a person or another.
...got offended? Almost everyday I get offended. It could've been today. Or yesterday.
...played videogames? Yesterday. But for no more than 15 minutes.
...dumped your girl/boyfriend? Never.
...sang a song? When I was 9 or so. I never sing.
...took a vacation? After Christmas. France. Paris.
...got scared? Two days ago, when Harry risked his life. I always tell him to be careful when driving, but you cannot avoid meteorological phenomena.
...visited a friend? Ages ago. I tend to avoid friends lately. I find them annoying and too much self-centered. I have no patience to listen to their sentimental problems.
...lost control? Yesterday, during the fight I was talking about.
...devoured chocolate? Christmas.
...felt so ashamed you wanted to hide? Everyday I do something that makes me want to hide! I'm such a coward...
...bought anything you like? Two days ago, the Muppets Pinball! I loooove pinballs!!! XD
...cheated on somebody? Never.
...thought about your future and made plans? Even now I am making plans! Evil plans! Arrr!
...got attacked by a monster? My cats are monsters, they are scary creatures who like to hide in darkness and assault. I got attacked today, when I opened the door of my room. I'm still shocked!
...forgot to water plants? I do not own plants because I always forget to water them. Last time I was 10 maybe. It was my bonsai. It died because of my lack of attentions.
...felt deceived? Yesterday. Actually I feel often deceived, even when it's completely out of place.
...remained passive in front of events? Hmmm... Most of the time. I wait and see what happens next. That's my strategy. Or laziness.
...studied? Ha Ha
...took a walk? It was three days ago, before going to see a movie. I took a walk and entered 350 different bookstores. It appears I took a walk inside bookstores.
...sunbathed? Never sunbathed... at least intentionally!
...pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)? Ugh... This is a traumatic subject. Kids remove it from their memory, so they can become healthy and sane adults. It means I have no idea :P
...listened to bad music? If you turn off any radio or MTV you can feel safe enough. Last time I happened to turn on a radio or watch the evil channel I mentioned was more than two weeks ago.
...visited a museum? At the beginning of January. Impressionism rules! XD
...wanted to be anybody else? Now!
...created anything with your own hands? I'm not a great crafter, if that's what you mean. Writing texts could be considered creating as well. So... days ago, maybe a week or more, when I last wrote anything significant.
...expressed a biased opinion? Like kupo said, every opinion is biased. This afternoon. But I'm not sure it was my real opinion instead of a product of sleepiness.
...received a gift? Material gift or not?
...kicked a ball? 6 years ago or little more. The horrid school years.
...yawned? Tonight? When I woke up this morning? I don't know.
...admitted your limits? I admit them dozens of times each day. It could have been 30 minutes ago or less. I'm so humble...
...baked a cake? Maybe last year... or more. I'm not into baking cakes these days.
...told anybody you love them? Five minutes ago, but I could be saying it now.

My my... this took quite some time to complete!

trunks69420
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:33 PM
...cried? Hmmm... like... i'de have to say when i heard my buddies were in a car wreck about 4 months or so ago
...smiled? today at church when the pastor said "god wants you dead"
...told a lie? Today when someone asked me if i knew where AJ was... cant say that
...had a fight? 2 weeks ago... goddamn drunk kids
...read a book/magazine? last night... AP magazine
...watched a movie? last night "john carpenters 'the thing'"
...went shopping? Last night when i bought a pizza
...wrote a letter (emails count too!)? Hmm. today in church i wrote a poem/letter
...had a nap? Last night.... heh.. while watching 'the thing'
...took a shower/bath? This morning... for once two days in a row!
...forgot an appointment? i dont remember my last appointment
...fell in love? ... idk.. last march?
...picked up a pencil to draw? last thursday night.. reaaaaaaaaaaally bored
...ate anything you don't like? i dont eat things i dont like. i throw them out :)
...had a dream about yourself? this morning
...jumped? 3 years 35 weeks 2 days 7 hours and 35 minutes ago... or idk
...had a good laugh? yesterday morning
...made a mistake you still regret? every single day... ugh
...took an important decision? last night round 9 o clock
...felt proud of yourself? december 23rd till now... i'm clean and proud
...lost anything important? i lost my every time i die cd... and i'm very unhappy about that
...wanted to run away from something? 2 months ago... bad drug deal
...kept a secret? last night... heh... the whole AJ situation
...got offended? 3 weeks ago.. its really hard to offend me
...played videogames? this morning.. halo2
...dumped your girl/boyfriend? umm... i've always been dumped... so i dunno :(
...sang a song? this afternoon -hawthorne heights-ohio is for lovers
...took a vacation? september... went to lake placid
...got scared? Watching big trouble in little china the other day
...visited a friend? yesterday.. picked up mikey and carrigan
...lost control? two weeks ago.. see fight above
...devoured chocolate? last easter.. i ate too much and puked
...felt so ashamed you wanted to hide? when i peed my pants last week... wait that didnt happen!
...bought anything you like? the alexisonfire cd last month
...cheated on somebody?... never
...thought about your future and made plans? .. every day i think about it.. i just am not ambitious enough i think
...got attacked by a monster? Last week... it was a dark and stormy night....
...forgot to water plants? i dont have any plants
...felt deceived? every day.. i'm very paranoid
...remained passive in front of events? friday night
...studied? Never :D
...took a walk? last weekend
...sunbathed?not recently.. goddamn winter
...pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)? this morning
...listened to bad music? A few days ago... psyopus... they are good.. they just played a really bad show
...visited a museum? umm... like when i was 12 for a field trip
...wanted to be anybody else? i want to be johnny depps' wife so i can have him.. eveyr day
...created anything with your own hands? heh... i created a water bong ... like 2 months ago
...expressed a biased opinion? Every day... but i wont put it here.. cause... well i dont want you all angry with me
...received a gift? Christmas.. or shortly after.. joey bought me a scarface poster
...kicked a ball? this past summer.. played kick ball w/ the kids
...yawned? church this morning
...admitted your limits? 2 days ago.. talking about prior addictions and such..
...baked a cake? never.. i cant cook well
...told anybody you love them? last week.... another complicated situation

goddamn.. thats a lot

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Lets see...

Cried? I would probably have to say was when my last gf (and current best friend) Bobby and I broke up. That was back in May 2004.
Smiled? It would have been this morning. I was over at Bobby's place and we were talking, reading and that.
Told a lie? Not actually sure. I don't tell a lot of lies, and when I do, they are more like half-truths. The last time I flat out lied was when I told a person that my friend wasn't there when she in fact was. Not too big, but hey, its a lie.
Had a fight? A few weeks ago, one of my roommates was ranting about some little like he always does and the rest of us finally said something and told him to lay off of his obsessive cleaning.
Read a book? This morning. Reading another of the Dragonlance books.
Watched a movie? Last one I watched was Catwoman mainly because i was too lazy to get up while my roommate was watching it.
Went shopping? No idea.
Wrote a letter (emails count too!)? I sent New Years greetings to some friends of mine.
Had a nap? I was sick a few days ago, so I slept the whole day.
Took a shower/bath? I just got out fo the shower actually.
Forgot an appointment? I don't remember. ;)
Fell in love? Back when Bobby and I dated. Hell, we still love each other to this day, but we are just best friends now.
Picked up a pencil to draw? I'd probably say back like two years ago when i was bored in one of my high school classes.
Ate anything you don't like? Yesterday, I ate some jellybeans cause a co-worker wouldn't stop whining.
Had a dream about yourself? Can't say.
Jumped? Probably last night when i leaped over the three foot tall snow bank from where i parked my car.
Had a good laugh? Not sure.
Made a mistake you still regret? I don't regret the things I do. If I do something I "regret", I make things better and then forget about it.
Took an important decision? Not a fair question. I kinda "manage" a store, so I'm making decision almost everyday cause my boss is never around.
Felt proud of yourself? Currently
Lost anything important? A couple weeks ago, I lost my car keys for like a day. I was completely insane then.
Wanted to run away from something? When my college prof was handing out our final.
Kept a secret? Heh, I keep secrets from numerous people about more numerous people and then I have more about others. Everyone likes to rant to me, but never wants me to tell anyone.
Got offended? Some lady on the phone said thanks ma'am. Yeah, my voice doesn't sound anywhere close to being feminie.
Played videogames? This morning, played Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Samurai Warriors.
Dumped your girl/boyfriend? I dumped my gf, Rachel, a couple weeks before graduation. All we did was argue and I have better things to do with my time than argue.
Sang a song? Sang in the car on the way home this morning, I think it was Puddle of Mudd "Blurry" and then Papa Roach "Getting Away With Murder".
Took a vacation? I have yet to do that in my 19 years in this life.
Got scared? Last Monday, when some kid threatened to come into the store to shoot a driver and me cause he was pissed about being dumped by one of my co-workers.
Visited a friend? Last night/This morning
Lost control? I don't quite lose control. I can't remember if I have.
Devoured chocolate? Not for a while at least, I was sick and haven't been hungry for much of anything.
Felt so ashamed you wanted to hide? Can't remember.
Bought anything you like? Bought a few CDs a while back.
Cheated on somebody? Never have and never will
Thought about your future and made plans? This morning, made plans to get brunch.
Got attacked by a monster? They never attack me, I attack them. BWAHAHAHA!
Forgot to water plants? I forgot my turn to water the Christmas Tree.
Felt deceived? When I was lead on by a girl, wasn't fun.
Remained passive in front of events? Most of the time actually, unless it needs direct action, I remain in the shadows and let things work themselves out.
Studied? My finals for some college classes.
Took a walk? About two months ago. Bobby wanted to go for a walk and I said, sure, why not.
Sunbathed? Some time at the beach last summer, not sure exactly.
Pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)? Heh, I'm sure I have sometime, but my macho mind must've blocked out somewhere.
Listened to bad music? When a co-worker put some country music in the stereo at work.
Visited a museum? Haven't been to a real museum yet.
Wanted to be anybody else? Not sure
Created anything with your own hands? I made a sandwich this morning.
Expressed a biased opinion? Not sure.
Received a gift? Christmas.
Kicked a ball? When we were playing football last October.
Yawned? Right now, finishing this up :D
Admitted your limits? When I tried bench pressing 250. Yeah, I'm sticking to my 185 for now.
Baked a cake? Can't remember if I ever have.
Told anybody you love them? Kinda this morning, Bobby and I are just weird when we start talking. Both of us have feelings for each other, but again, we are just staying best friends for now.

tempted
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:02 PM
...cried?
*today
...smiled?
*today
...told a lie?
*last thursday, but i admited i was lieing afterwards
...had a fight?
*a fight? fist fight - don't remember...words fight - yesterday
...read a book/magazine?
*i actually don't remember
...watched a movie?
*on wednesday
...went shopping?
*last week...i think...
* a real letter, last year
...had a nap?
*humm...i'm kind of in a sleep therapy...so i guess it was today...
...took a shower/bath?
*last night
*never
...fell in love?
*last June
*last week
*don't remember...
*last night
...jumped?
*don't remember
...had a good laugh?
*it's been awhile
*last June...it's not that i regret it...but i wish it never happened :shame:
*last June for the wrong reasons
*today, when once again i allowed myself to be the nice and caring person i usually am and showed someone that it doesn't matter what that person does to me...i'm always going to be there for him...
*don't remember
*everyday for the past 6 months
...kept a secret?
*someone told me a secret on thursday night...and i'm still keeping it...
...got offended?
*i'm not easily offended...and i don't remember that last time i was
...played videogames?
*like a month ago..i think...
*never
...sang a song?
*in my sleep break last night
...took a vacation?
*a real vacation...probably last year in january
...got scared?
*last week
...visited a friend?
* honestly, i don't remember...
...lost control?
*of myself?...last week...
...devoured chocolate?
*i don't think i ever did
*never
*2 weeks ago...another pajama for my collection :)
...cheated on somebody?
*never
*i do that everyday
*what do you call a monster?
*i never do that
...felt deceived?
* everyday for the past 6 months
*i never do
...studied?
*quite a few years ago..
...took a walk?
*last week...i think...
...sunbathed?
*like 4 months ago
*i don't remember...my memory doesn't go that far..
*3 weeks ago
...visited a museum?
*probably 13 years ago...it's a shame i know
*never, i like who i am
*don't remember
*i do that almost everyday...to certain people
...received a gift?
*on Christmas
...kicked a ball?
*last summer
...yawned?
*5 secs ago
...admitted your limits?
*last thursday
...baked a cake?
*last week
*december 31...huge mistake :shame:

Chara
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:40 AM
...cried?
A long, long time ago... probably like 7 years.
...smiled?
Last night.
...told a lie?
Yesterday so I could get out of something.
...had a fight?
I havent had a fist fight in about a year. A fight with words I had just about a week ago. Since I am a pretty laid back person I dont get in much fights.
...read a book/magazine?
Last night while on the jon.
...watched a movie?
Friday, I watched some movie... totally forgot the name.
...went shopping?
For food, last week. For clothes.... 3 months??
Last time I wrote an email was last night, something to my cell phone's tech support.
...had a nap?
hehe I take naps every day. Im about to take one right now because its too dang on early in the morning.
...took a shower/bath?
Yesterday morning. Havent took one today yet. >_>
I never forget or am late for appointments.
...fell in love?
Eurgh? Well I havent really truly been in love.
Too long, probably about 6 months.
The long ago to remember.
Last night, it was a crazy dream, maybe I should post it...
...jumped?
What from like a burning building? :laugh: Well, if it is just playin jumping it has to be 2 days ago when I tried to jump across this gap for no... apparent... reason...
...had a good laugh?
Yesterday.
Everything I did during my highschool years was a mistake I regret...
A month ago. I decided not to go to college for a little while till I can be sure I am able to pay for it.
Novemeber when I got me a job.
I lost my wallet last night. :heh:
Again, yesterday (damn a lot happened that day) when someone was talkign to me and wouldnt shut up. This ties in to the last time I told a lie.
...kept a secret?
A couple of days ago.
got offended?
About a week ago when someone said something racial when I was playing counterstrike.
played videogames?
Yesterday.
dumped your girl/boyfriend?
Well, technically I never really got dumped. When I wanted to end a relationship I just kinda went cold turkey... yea I am a terrible guy, I know.
sang a song?
I dont sing.
took a vacation?
Never
got scared?
A few days ago, read here (http://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8328)
visited a friend?
Saturday
lost control?
On friday when I was playing GT3. I couldnt pass the final test for that rally liscense and like my 5th time through I didnt make it by .1 of a second. I nearly broke the steering wheel after that.
devoured chocolate?
Well I had a chocolate cake for breakfast this morning. :D
felt so ashamed you wanted to hide?
Dont remember.
bought anything you like?
A couple of months because I am poor. T_T
cheated on somebody?
Never.
thought about your future and made plans?
Just about every day of my life.
got attacked by a monster?
The boogey man... he's there in my closet. When I talk about him people think I am crazy... but he's there... hold me. :weep:
Like... a year. My pet cactus died. Now thats bad.
...felt deceived?
A few weeks
All the time.
...studied?
Finals week back in December.
...took a walk?
Thursday. I decided to take a walk in the snow.
...sunbathed?
No need, I am dark enough as it is. Besides, that big yellow thing in the sky hurts my eyes.
lol... crazy question. Actually last time I did it was the beginning of this month. I had a dream that I was taking a leak. Man, I was having a good ol time too, my hands behind my back and I was just letting loose, feeling good. Then I woke up right after I was done to a huge stain in my pants.
Saturday, when a friend of mines asked me to download some music for his uncle. Man... his uncle has the worst taste in music ever.
...visited a museum?
I really dont remember.
I wish I am superman everyday. :blush:
I dont really remember.
In my opinion I always give unbiased opinions.

2 seconds ago.
...received a gift?
Christmas.
...kicked a ball?
Last week. I was mad over something and just kicked the hell out of my basketball.
...yawned?
This morning while I was warming up my car.
...admitted your limits?
NEVER! The sky is my limit!

Wait... I kinda just admitted my limit right there didnt I...? Er...
...baked a cake?
I baked the chocolate cake I ate this morning on Friday.
I never really said this directly... EDIT: Wait, no I lied. Like sometime around by birthday I had a bit too much to drink and told everyone I loved em.

Whew that was fun and a nice waste of 20 minutes. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Piggle_humsy
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:59 AM
Hey Hylas! You can't go posting this and not giving us your own answers! :nono:
Thought no-one would notice eh? I won't let you get away with it! Now c'mon spill! :D

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Redpyramidhead
Feb 5th, 2005, 03:20 AM
The last time you...

...cried?
I am not sure... maybe about a month ago

...smiled?
im sure i smiled today, but i dont remember... I think i smiled more yestarday... no wait now i remember...yes it was today...

...told a lie?
i try not to lie... i try to get through life with as little lying as possible... it is my belief the less you lie the less you will have to to get out of weird situations and vice versa... am i dodging this question? yes... i am sure i have told a white lie within the past couple days

...had a fight?
physical fight? its been a long time... however i argue with people of course... i think i had a small argument with a friend the other day...

...read a book/magazine?
i was reading gamepro the other day

...watched a movie?
today... u can borrow movies for free from the library which i pretty much live right behind the parking lot too,,, can see it from my windows... i digress... the movie was called "A Simple Plan" ... it had Billy Bob Thornton in it who is most noteworthy because of his brilliant performance in my opinion

...went shopping?
i bought some cheap old records at the store yestarday... mostly for spinning and sampling for hip hop beats

a couple weeks ago... think i was saying hi to miss fantasytiger

...had a nap?
this evening... i feel asleep sitting up for about an hour...

...took a shower/bath?
lol...last month maybe? j/k! calm down! i took one this afternoon

im sure i must have forgotten a doctors appointment this month already :P i am bad with that...

...fell in love?
hey now... that is personal... heh...

quite a while ago but i pick up pens n markers to do so all the time like the other day

sometimes... when ur a bachelor living on your own n you are too lazy to cook much... u eat what u see is the easiest to make... microwaves are your friend... although this has caused me to like a lot of different foods that some ppl would consider eh... know what i mean? so i dont know when the last time this happened was

aren't all of your dreams about ourselves in a way? in which case I would have to say last night, even though I don't remember it

...jumped?
ok this question is unclear... do u mean jumped as in left the ground and landed or do you mean got jumped as in mugged or burglarized while walking along? i can't answer this question I am too confused now...:P

...had a good laugh?
today... this kinda goes with the smiling thing... my friend bza cracks me up... he's the mang

that's hard to answer since its quite possible that we all make mistakes we will regret later but don't know it was a mistake until that happens... so who knows? was it a mistake to give that new kitten away that i could have kept today? probably not because i don't really have room for a second cant and even though its normal i cant bare to see my original baby Belle the cat go thru mental anguish during the adjustment period. But hey... who knows... blah blah blah........

but on more real matters... i regret having not followed thru on a lot of the things i have tried to pick up as temporary careers in the past, such as real estate... but ultimately it has made me realize how important this music produciton thing is to me along with helping my brother with his business.... all regrets i have in life usually have silver linings... you learn from things

this past weekend... i decided certain things were more important in my life than weed... one of them being my sanity... another one being a special person who couldnt be more happy if i were to stay off the stuff as much as possible...

This past weekend... too make a long story short... i battled some inner demons and the battlefield was indeed my very own exhausted mind from all the war going on in there... but my will power and thirst for life and my faith prevailed... i was down to the wire... my threshold for mental anguish was on its last thread and that thread was no stronger than a dead hair... believe it... i triumphed against almost impossible odds...yes i am proud of myself brothers and sisters... depression did not creep back into my life because of it. i stopped the turning of the downward spiral dead in its tracks.... ok so i didnt put that very simply... heh

I have lost parts of my sanity in recent months, but i have gained most of it back... along with wisdom in other ways so i am generally stronger anyways...

last weekend... i ran awy from my apartment... negative vibes had built up and my shields were not working... had to go outside to spiritual align myself with the air and not the land lines for a moment

...kept a secret?
almost all secrets i keep are ones that ppl confide in me... they go into a special vault where they are safe... the code to this vault is impossible to crack so dont even try

...got offended?
just now... by this quesiton...heh j/k... i dunno maybe today when my dad was yellin at me about how he did not like my cat LMAO...silliness... oh wait that was the last argument i had...hmmm.... i stick up for my cat... she is one of my best friends... lol

...played videogames?
today.... San Andreas b'itch!

the one time i dumped somebody instead of the other way around... lol... was about 2 years ago maybe...no more like a year and a half...
i meant to break up with a couple other girls as well but both times that happened they beat me to it... heh... somehow the phrase "wel fine i was gonna dump you anyways" doesnt really come to mind when that happens... heh... life is a comedy when you look back... even if it was hard at the time
..sang a song?
I sing constantly all day long... how do you think i maintain this incredible voice of mine?

...took a vacation?
my life is a constant vacation from the normal everyday boring life of others even though i am not doing anything much more exciting half the time... its just that i enjoy myself and whats cool about me a lot... i have strange and unique ways of pursuing my dreams... i am complex...

...got scared?
last weekend... had a bit of an anxiety attack... yay!

...visited a friend?
teusday... visited my long time buddy ian... me n that brother go way back

...lost control?
last weekend... ok so are u getting that i had a bad weekend yet? LMAO... lets just leave it at that... i am fine now, though... dont worry about me friends :cool:

...devoured chocolate?
a week or so ago

these are not questions that help you get on with your life you know that? again... last weekend... hehehehehe

i bought a nice Eggs Benedict at bickfords the other day... i dont know if i like the records i bought yet because i have not yet had a chance to listen to them...

...cheated on somebody?
never did... would kinda be bad karma i would imagine...duh

today... although the plans are a little vague still

if my psyche were a monster... i would have to say... yes you guessed it... last weekend

years ago... i havnt had plants around in ages... why would i in a bachelors apartment... what am i a fruitcake? lol.... actually might be good for the air in here... hmmm...

...felt deceived?
i feel decieved by the system all the time... today even

i am usually laid back enough to chill out thru anything even though my mind is constantly racing inside

...studied?
for a class? its been a long whiel.... for my own personal knowledge? possibly yestarday

...took a walk?
the other day.... i need to get out agian tommorrow... working from home does tend to not help you remember that sorta thing

...sunbathed?
ages ago........year n years....heh

does it count if i didnt pinch off properly n i got s few droplets in there like what happned this morning?

i dont listen to bad music.... well not on purpose... lets see... i had to hear a 50 cent song the other day... it was awful.

...visited a museum?
my apartment is a museum of the disorder in my life since i moved in here... so i would have to say today

again... last weekend... everything went down last weekend...lol

i write lyrics with them and play guitar so i guess today

today probably... the key though... is that i knew it was biased...

...received a gift?
i recieve the gift of friendship on a regular basis...
if u want me to be materialistic then i would have to say its been a while...

...kicked a ball?
damn and i love soccer too, but its still been a couple months or more... damn winter time...

...yawned?
iam yawning right now at the mere mention of it... dont feel bad though... i yawn all the time...

...admitted your limits?
dont make me say it again!... last weekend ok!

...baked a cake?
hah... i don't think i've ever done that

i told my mommy i loved her like today or yestarday :)

_RED_ stuff

The Stevil
Feb 5th, 2005, 09:18 PM
...cried?
December.
...smiled?
I do every night in the mirror, to try to prove to myself that I'm truely happy.
...told a lie?
I honestly don't remember. Sometime within the past week, I'm sure.
...had a fight?
Physical or verbal? I have verbal fights on a weekly basis, but it's been ages since I've punched someone.
...read a book/magazine?
Few days ago. Finished up "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
...watched a movie?
Yesterday. Family rented the Shark Tale film with Will Smith, and I was bored as hell. Comparing it to Finding Nemo, it actually wasn't that bad. But I still wouldn't watch it again.
...went shopping?
Wednesday. I got an Operation Ivy cd.
Today.
...had a nap?
Today.
...took a shower/bath?
Around an hour ago.
I have no idea.
...fell in love?
Oh god. Don't fucking ask.
2 days ago.
Today.
Last night.
...jumped?
Umm... I really don't know.
...had a good laugh?
I dunno about a GOOD one, but family guy makes me giggle like a school girl every now and then.
Once a week.
July.
Never...
Sometime within the past few weeks.
December.
...kept a secret?
I usually forget them, so I'm not sure.
...got offended?
Today.
...played videogames?
Today.
I've never dumped anyone. I've always been the one who gets dumped.
...sang a song?
Today. I was freestylein' in the shower!
...took a vacation?
2 years ago.
...got scared?
No idea.
...visited a friend?
I see most of my friends on a weekly basis. Cory I see every few weeks, Ariana I see every week, Curtis and Sam I see every week (in good months), Mat I see every 6 months.
...lost control?
I never had it...
...devoured chocolate?
I don't like chocolate very much. So it's probably been a while. Unless you count chocolate peanute butter ice cream.
It's probably been since I was little.
Wednesday.
...cheated on somebody?
Never! And I never plan to. It hurts the person too much. Trust me, I know.
Every day.
If you count my mom... every few days. Though, I just wrestle her to the ground, and run away with her shoe.
I don't own any plants.
...felt deceived?
Today.
Probably every time I go to events. Which is rarely.
...studied?
Twice a week at G.E.D.
...took a walk?
Every day. I love taking walks!
...sunbathed?
About 3 1/2 years.
Today... the toilet gives me dirty looks when I piss in it. My pants never object.
If you mean "bad" as in with explicit lyrics... Every day.
...visited a museum?
Around 2/4 years.
Every day.
Unless drumming counts, then many many years ago.
Honestly, probably never. Not seriously anyways. Yeah, I say "nigger" quite often joking around. But I have lots of black friends, so really, I've never said anything bias towards anyone/thing. I like to think that everything I say to a person is justified.
...received a gift?
Christmas. Though I told my family not to buy me anything.
...kicked a ball?
Anywhere from 2-4 years.
...yawned?
Yesterday.
...admitted your limits?
Every few days.
...baked a cake?
Never.
Every day. Sometimes jokingly, sometimes not.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 10th, 2005, 04:25 PM
...cried?
Three weeks ago, i hit two snowmobilers head on on the highway, thought i killed them, i cried my butt off for about two solid hours
...smiled?
Every day, i mean, it's me, how can i not
...told a lie?
Yesterday, but don't tell, it's a secret
...had a fight?
can't remember
...read a book/magazine?
last week, my roomates resident evil books
...watched a movie?
The incredibles, yeah i know, it's been a while
...went shopping?
last week i bought myself milk
today, i replied to lost myth
...had a nap?
since i was an infant, ( i don't take naps)
...took a shower/bath?
last night, around midnight
I'm very punctual, doesn't happen to me
...fell in love?
About a year ago, then she got a boyfriend, and then she moved away, damn it all.
Every day, i'm in an art program. Today i had to draw a naked woman for two and a half hours, fun fun.
I tried some dried fruit stuff about two weeks ago, not the best.
Every night i usually have one or two, last night was a fun one.
...jumped?
I played DDR three nights ago, and some walley ball, plus work gets me moving a lot, so all week i've been jumping i guess.
...had a good laugh?
Watching y friend get aced by a volley ball in the face by another friend of mine got me laughing pretty hard the other day.
Not getting my economics stuff done on time
purchasing a car from my father
Finnishing a hard task at work on my own successfully.
My car.
My friend who was chasing me with a large metallic object yesterday.
...kept a secret?
That's a secret stupid.
...got offended?
can't remember.
...played videogames?
last night, halo 2 baby, yeah.
I DON"T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND DAMNIT!!!
...sang a song?
Everyday in my car, meaning, this morning.
...took a vacation?
can't remember, too long ago.
...got scared?
heights last week got to me again.
...visited a friend?
Hopefully this weekend.
...lost control?
two days ago with my friend.
...devoured chocolate?
last week, it's vaentines season, chocolate everywhere.
I never hide from my faults.
A new phone for my room two days ago.
...cheated on somebody?
N/A
Tried to the other day, but idn't work out.
Monsters aren't real.
Don't own any plants.
...felt deceived?
Three days ago, lying bastard.
Four days ago, i'm very leaniant from time to time.
...studied?
Last week friday.
...took a walk?
Every day from building to building on campus. What a journey.
...sunbathed?
Several summers ago.
Sometime around 11 years old, too much to drink before a huge startle.
Today i watched three japanese drummists perform, it wasn't bad, i liked it a lot actually, bt it was different.
...visited a museum?
Like, 9 years ago.
...wanted to be anybody else?At least once a week, three weeks ago especially.
Yesterday, arts and crafts in design.
Don't know.
...received a gift?
two weks ago my fried bought me a dvd. It was nice.
...kicked a ball?
2 nights ago, volley balls can be kicked too.
...yawned?
a minute ago, class is boring. (currently in one, hasn't noticed i'm not doing work)
...admitted your limits?
Yesterday, seeing that i couldn't lift a 25 foot garage strut. damn it was heavy.
...baked a cake?
10th grade cooking class.

about a month ago, finally.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 10th, 2005, 09:15 PM
...cried?
~Cannot Remember. Its been a loooong time.

...smiled?
~Might of been today, I can't remember

...told a lie?
~Cannot Remember

...had a fight?
~2 Days Ago, Wish it didn't happen :shame:

...read a book/magazine?
~Today (Guitar World)

...watched a movie?
~2 Days Ago (Phenomenom)

...went shopping?
~A long ass time ago

~2 Weeks ago

...had a nap?
~Yesterday

...took a shower/bath?
~Today

~Never

...fell in love?
~Twice, regret them both

~Not for awhile

~Cannot Remember

~Ummm I can't remember

...jumped?
~Today, Out of an airplane I was working in

...had a good laugh?
~Not for awhile

~Too Many to think about

~See Above

~Never

~Cannot Remember

~Now!

...kept a secret?
~Hmm Cannot Remember

...got offended?
~Yesterday, and the day before that

...played videogames?
~Today

~Whats that ^

...sang a song?
~Now (AB - In Loving Memory

...took a vacation?
~Never

...got scared?
~Cannot Remember

...visited a friend?
~3 weeks ago maybe

...lost control?
~Yesterday

...devoured chocolate?
~Not in a while

~Now!

~Probably like two weeks ago

...cheated on somebody?
~Again, what is that ^

~Sorry I live in the moment

~Depends on what you consider a monster

~Today

...felt deceived?
~Last Week

~Eh Never

...studied?
~Never

...took a walk?
~Yesterday

...sunbathed?
~Last year

~Don't Remember

~Cannot Remember

...visited a museum?
~Like 5 year ago

~Now!

~Cannot Remember

~No Go

...received a gift?
~No Go

...kicked a ball?
~No Go

...yawned?
~Today

...admitted your limits?
~No Go

...baked a cake?
~No Go

~Never

Phenom
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Your quite the curious one. O_o

...cried?
Err...... I'd say last year around August. Got real pissed off at something.

...smiled?
Today... was watching Friends =)

...told a lie?
Don't remember

...had a fight?
7 years ago.

...read a book/magazine?
Yesterday. Scimming through Play Magazine.

...watched a movie?
Umm... Last night. I go to sleep every night watching movies. Once Upon a Time in Mexico. =P

...went shopping?
O_o.... would you believe me if I said a year ago?

A long time ago.

...had a nap?
Earlier today. Was real tired.

...took a shower/bath?
Today, right after Friends went off XD

Errr.... 2 weeks ago.

...fell in love?
Wow. Uhh... Don't know. I've been with my girl for 7 years now.

October..... or somewhere around that time.

I do that everyday... >_<

3 days ago I think. It was wierd though.... don't want to go into details...

...jumped?
Last summer.

...had a good laugh?
Today, was watching Friends

Never. I regret nothing.

Don't know.

Don't know..... I don't ever feel proud of myself. (I guess it's just the same normal things going on and such.... "shrugs")

5 years ago. Lost my keys at school. (Careless)

Err.... I never wanted to run away. o_o

...kept a secret?
Even though no one tell me secrets. I think it was 5 years ago.

...got offended?

...played videogames?
5 minutes ago (before I came online)

...dumped your girl/boyfriend
7 years ago. O_o

...sang a song?
Sunday. (Caught up by Usher)

...took a vacation?
Bah, something I haven't done in a long time. I'd say my last vacation was when I turned 15. (I'm 20 now)

...got scared?
Today.. playing MGS 3... (that game is scary =P. Trying to be stealthy and then the music changes and stuff lol)

...visited a friend?
I haven't lol.

...lost control?
Lost control of what? Anything? My temper.... let's see. Now it's sort of on a regular basis. But the last time was right around Christmas. Everything went wrong..... and I just snapped.

...devoured chocolate?
When I was 16. Haven't ate candy since then.

Never

A month ago. I think Metal Gear Solid 2.

...cheated on somebody?
Never. Still with the same girl. One would think we're married.

2 days ago. Thought about becoming an actor, and what kind of house and such.... etc etc.

WTF... ROTFLMAO.

I don't water the plants

...felt deceived?
Err... probably a year ago. Don't know why, but I think I did.

Don't know.

...studied?
O_O.... the 9th grade. I have this thing where I say if I studied, I'd normally end up failing so I just stopped studying.

...took a walk?
Yesterday.... To keep in shape.

...sunbathed?
Do guys actually do this?

I think I was 11 or 12 yrs old. Had a dream about err.... then again I think I'll keep it to myself.

A month ago. Was playing Raw vs Smackdown.... I'm like what the hell is with all this screaming and yelling.

...visited a museum?
The 3rd grade.

When I was 14. Who...? Don't remember. I think Jackie Chan.

Never

I think I do this every other week. Topics such as favorites or something to that extent.

...received a gift?
Christmas.

...kicked a ball?
6th grade I think.

...yawned?
12 secs ago

...admitted your limits?
Don't know.

...baked a cake?
Never

Errr..... too mushy, but 2 days ago. >_< (Don't do that awwww stuff.... I can't stand that)

fantasytiger
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:45 AM
...cried~~~~~~last christmas when i was away from home

...smiled~~~~the other day when my dad who lives 12 blocks away wrote me a letter reminding me that i should seriously talk to him more :laugh:

...told a lie~~~~i pride myself on being honest

...had a fight~~~~~hmm 3 weeks ago sisters tend to bicker *cough* yunie

.read a book/magazine~~~~today i am a huge fan of ann rice and an even bigger fan of manga i was reading my manga trying to catch up *moan* i have fallin soo behind on my shonen and my fruits basket

...watched a movie~~~~today saw troy which by the way was an awsome movie

...went shopping~~~yesterday with my mom yes i am cool enough to hang out with my mom

...wrote a letter (emails count too!)~~everyday since i graduated *points college forms

...had a nap?~~~~sleep? whats that?

...took a shower/bath~~~~~20 minutes ago

...forgot an appointment~~~~my second to last appointment when i rolled my ankel

...fell in love?~~~~given up believing it exsist

...picked up a pencil to draw?~~~does doodles count?

...ate anything you don't like?~~~probably last week when yunie was cleaning up her room and making me see if anything was stale :yuck:

...had a dream about yourself~~~i am usually the one in the dream experiencing the dream

...jumped~~~yesterday praticed backflips off my porch

...had a good laugh~~~every time red messages me :laugh:

...made a mistake you still regret~~~6 years ago i should have told my best friend how i truely felt about him

...took an important decision?~~~after a graduated and decided to go to college

...felt proud of yourself?~~everyday i wake up and am able to help some one even if its in a small way

...lost anything important?~~~*groan* everyday i seem to put something down and then it just runs

...wanted to run away from something?~~~last october when my world seemed to have fell apart i wanted to run away and start over

...kept a secret?~~~shhhhh! its a secret

...got offended?~~~don't get offended easily although it does offend me when people hate me for no reason

...played videogames?~~~today with my little brother dynasty warriors 3

...dumped your girl/boyfriend~~~~~~i always seem to be the one getting dumped :shame:

...sang a song?~~~in the shower 20 minutes ago

...took a vacation?~~~never i really do need one

...got scared?~~~my first plane ride last december

...visited a friend?~~~~everyday i practically live at yunies house

...lost control?~~~when i was two timed by someone who shall remain nameless

...devoured chocolate?~~~mmmm chocolate *drifts off*

...felt so ashamed you wanted to hide?~~~last october again

...bought anything you like?~~yesterday got my manga

...cheated on somebody?~~~never

...thought about your future and made plans?~~every time i fill out a college form so everyday

...got attacked by a monster?~~in my dreams spiritual battle leave physical scars

...forgot to water plants?~~~hmmm well first i would have to remeber the last time the plant was alive *ponder*

...felt deceived?~~~last october

...remained passive in front of events?~~~last october

...studied?~~~ummm don't know if i ever have

...took a walk?~~~everyday to yunies cars=polution

...sunbathed?~~2 summers ago i brown to easily (blush*

...pissed in your pants (childhood memories count!)~~nope never

...listened to bad music?~~~not sure does my brother singing count?

...visited a museum?~~~10th grade although i would love to go again

...wanted to be anybody else?~~~every time i write a story i become someone else

...created anything with your own hands?~~~2 years ago i made a dream catcher

...expressed a biased opinion?~~~try not to

...received a gift?~~~last week yunie gave me a bracelet she had :happy:

...kicked a ball?~~~last summer

...yawned?~~just now

...admitted your limits?~~~never cause that limits me

...baked a cake?~~~last septemeber made one for my days b-day

...told anybody you love them?~~~my mom the other day

Faile
Feb 18th, 2005, 02:13 AM
miaow/meoow

...cried?
properly? october seventh last year. there have been a few times since where i've shed tears but nothing quite as dramatic as that night.

...smiled?
oh today. like a cheshire cat.

...told a lie?
today, speaking to a parent.

...had a fight?
physical fight? i used to take a kicking from my ex, but i never fouight back. i guess verbally probably earlier this month when she came around with her new boy to collect the last vestiges of her things and remove the last traces of my dignity.

...read a book/magazine?
just finished a book tonight! seaside by scarlett thomas. arrived in the post this morning and i have been reading it pretty much all day. a good book.

...watched a movie?
the breakfast club! yeah, it was on television the other night.

...went shopping?
for food earlier. for fun things? months ago.

i wrote a card to a friend last week, but i haven't sent it yet

...had a nap?
this afternoon. 3pm to 11pm. Oo.

...took a shower/bath?
this morning. showertastic it was too.

university on tuesday when i woke up at half past five.

...fell in love?
the exact moment? hahaha. um, i remember the exact moment some things made their strange sense. it was christmas eve. i walked to a phonebox in pouring rain at 1am on christmas morning and told someone i loved them. and was rejected. woe!

not since 1998. i'm not good at drawing and when i scrawl it's normally in biro.

oh, last november i think. i normally avoid such things but my poor grasp of chinese caught me out. arr!

last night. i keep dreaming about being in plane crashes.

...jumped?
on my way to university this morning. over a puddle!

...had a good laugh?
oh; to myself this morning. something about pope julius III made me laugh. you had to be there i guess.

ah. i have a life of mistakes! christmas eve was something of a mistake, stealing the girlfriend of my friend who played bass in my band was a mistake, and sticking with that doomed relationship for two years was a mistake.

not to drop out of university, last thursday.

last thursday! when i found out I was passing university quite nicely!

my dignity and my innocence to a no good girl.

life. university. having to look after myself. all the time.

...kept a secret?
i keep many.

...got offended?
the day before yesterday when somebody was trying to tell me the sort of music i should be making for release.

...played videogames?
counter strike, day before yesterday

october seventh, 2004, after she had been cheating for some time.

...sang a song?
i sing all the time. but um, live performance? i played a solo show last week.

...took a vacation?
i went to rome for a few days last september!

...got scared?
just now when i was sure someone was creeping up behind me. eep!

...visited a friend?
over some distance? i don't know. i see my friends quite often, luckily.

...lost control?
dangerously? november 2004 when i found out about said cheating of partner. i put a drill in arm and passed out in the kitchen.

...devoured chocolate?
oh, this evening. i was feeling somewhat low.

everyday. but around late 2001, quite often.

sometime in january.

...cheated on somebody?
my best friend when i stole his girlfriend away from him in 2002. yes, i'm aware of how horrid that is. it haunts me often. how i got what i deserved, but i really didn't ever mean for it to happen.

i tend to look a few weeks ahead at most, although i do hope to find myself in New York sometime at the end of the summer.

my cat hissed at me over christmas. hiss!

in my youth. i'm so forgetful! i've kept away from plants since!

...felt deceived?
by the ex.

during times when i was being hit by the one i thought i loved.

...studied?
today. oh, how good i can be.

...took a walk?
earlier, just around the city in the dark.

...sunbathed?
never!

i think this is the sort of memory that the mind represses. it wasn't recent. i hope.

oh, a few days ago, trying to write a song. soon scrapped that particular song idea.

...visited a museum?
the day before yesterday! they have a new T-Rex! i was so excited.

today, tomorrow and always

music and songs i guess with the guitar.

wednesday, trying to provoke a rise from another student during a debate on the D-Day landings.

...received a gift?
this week! lots of books on the english civil war! i'm so lucky.

...kicked a ball?
i play football when i can. probably last summer properly.

...yawned?
earlier. sleepy kitten.

...admitted your limits?
never! or rather i'm starting to doubt how well i can look after myself.

...baked a cake?
oh, years ago. i should bake more cakes.

christmas eve, sadly.

and now you know everything about me and can clone a better version of me! arrgh! it's all a big plan to replace us!