PDA

View Full Version : Truly spooky

Chara
Jan 28th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Ok, first of all I have to say I am not making any of this up. Hook me up to a lie detector and it would say I am telling the truth,

One day I came across this link which explained info on ghosts and things about spirits (I think it was the same site posted earlier in this thread). Now I was kind of a skeptic when it came to these things so I took this stuff lightly. I didnt belive some of the pics with so called "spirit orbs" and the ectoplasm and the stories they put together when they took pics of materalized ghosts.

So I talked to a friend about this a few days ago. He got interested in it and we both decided to head out to a local graveyard that is pretty damn old (dates back to like when Maryland was first established) trying to see if we can make anything stir up. According to info we collected, ghosts like to make thier presence known and would come out if poeple want them to. Well unless the person was shy, of course. So we basically just called out to em, calling people by thier names by reading the graves. We felt and saw nothing for a while. After a while I got frustrated and basically shouted towards one grave saying "Why the hell wont you come out? Is it because you are pussy or is it that ghosts arent real?". Then as we started to walk away this huge white circle popped in front of us and then quickly flew away. We both looked at each other and then made a run for the truck. The ride home was the most silent ride home ever.

There was no other light source out there except for our flashlight, which wouldnt make anything like that. The circle was way too dim and perfect to be coming from another light source. It didnt even look nowhere to it being projected and the closet building was the church, which was closed. There was no cars on the road.

It doesnt even end there. I think the thing followed me home. As I type this it feels like something is watching over me (strange... as soon as I typed that the feeling went away like it backed off away from me). This morning I heard kind of a moaning noise that didnt sound anything like my house would make. I didnt really think it was the ghost but I jokingly thought "would you stop?" and the noises stopped. That kinda scared me and to make sure it wasnt that ghost I thought "Can you hear me?" There was soem more morning. Then I thought again "I cant understand that." and the sound stopped again. Then again I said in my head "Are you really a spirit?" and I heard a short shound that sounded a bit like yes. Of course after this I left my room and didnt return for the entire day.

If this thing followed me to make me truly believe in ghosts then it freakin succeded.

I called my friend up and told him what was going on and he was like "Dude! Awesome! Lets go back with a camera and see if anythign shows up on the pictures!". Of course I replied with a "Hell no" I dont want another ghost to follow me home... I dunno, i guess it was a bit stupid for me to curse at a grave in the first place.

Meiko
Jan 28th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Oh, this is a really scary story! One of the scariest I've ever heard! Now do you think you can do anything to end this or you'll just ignore the whole situation till you'll forget about it?

Can I ask you why you wanted to go to the graveyard and disturb ghosts to see them? Just curiosity?

Chara
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:12 AM
I pretty much am going to try to ignore it. I have no ideas on to how to get rid of it. Hey, perhaps we can watch the superbowl together.

And yea, we searches out of curiosity. We both didnt believe in ghosts and thought nothing was going to happen.

Hylas
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Creepy! Hope for you that "thing" leaves you alone Chara. BTW, has the same thing happened to your friend as well? It seems among the two you're the only scared person, so I suppose he isn't experiencing anything... Why could this be? Why you???

LeCrap
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Well, I'm not going to say anything about the seeing the ghosts...cause I dunno, it could've happened....but I'm guessing those moans in the morning could be one of two things....1, you're parents lasted all night...or 2, you're hearing things cause the other day, and I am serious on this, I heard bagpipes playing at midnight. There weren't any. It was just what I was thinking about....and yeah, I do think about the pipes because I'm on of those Mc's who wants to learn the pipes and join an Irish marching band.

Urahara Kisuke
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Pretty interesting story Chara. Now if ghosts came out for everyone, that would be cool. ^_^

Aubrey McFatum
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I'm guessing those moans in the morning could be one of two things....1, you're parents lasted all night...or 2, you're hearing things cause the other day, and I am serious on this, I heard bagpipes playing at midnight. There weren't any. It was just what I was thinking about....

I agree with that. Maybe you were just very nervous because of your graveyard's adventure and you got influenced by it, hearing things because you were sort of expecting it. Don't worry. If you try to calm down and try to distract yourself from the thought of it, you'll probably stop hearing weird noises like that.

Chara
Jan 29th, 2005, 01:01 AM
1, you're parents lasted all night...

Oh yea... that is a nice picture to put into my head. >_> But that cant even be it since my parents are seperated and it was in the morning when no one else was even home. As for hearing things, it is possible. But thing about it I wasnt even thinking about ghosts or anything of the sort at the time I heard the sounds. I was just sitting there watching TV when it happened. If I was thinking about the other night I would've probably jsut told myself to calm down.

LrdAlucard
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Cool story dude!!! i wish i couldve been with u when u went to the graveyard and see it by myself..