PDA

View Full Version : July 16th, 2005

trunks69420
Jan 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Just seen it... harry potter and the half blood prince.. on pre order now.. amazon.com... i cannot wait for this and i figured i would just advise you all that care of the date and whatnot... feel free to use this thread for speculation and anticipation and discussion of all things potter :D

Piggle_humsy
Jan 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Ordered mine 2 days ago! :laugh:
Can't wait! :D
I'm still wondering who the half blood prince will be... :confused:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

squirms_619
Jan 11th, 2005, 07:44 PM
I read all of the harry potter books (1-6, I think that's all of them :right: I get confused easily). They're all very good but, this is the fourth movie your talkin about, correct? I would really love to see this one. I don't really remember what happens in each book or which one is which anymore but, I would love to see the ones with the dragons the most. Dragons are my favorite mythical creature.

trunks69420
Jan 12th, 2005, 12:35 AM
no not the fourth movie.. although i cant wait for that... this is the 6th book.. book 5 was the order of the pheonix... this one.. half blood prince... is the one out in july.. i dont know the date yet for the new harry potter.. i've heard may.. but i'm not posotive on that either.. that movie is titled goblet of fire.. great book.. best of the series IMO.. hopefully the movie can hold a flame to the great book... but yeah... i'm done

Piggle_humsy
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM
The release date for 'Goblet of Fire' is 18th November 2005
I'm really looking forward to seeing this film, as yes I agree trunks this is by far the best book of the series! I love reading it! But as much as I'm looking foward to seeing the film, I'm also hesitant about seeing it as I know I'm most likely going to be dissapointed aswell.. I've already heard that most of the Quidditch World Cup has been cut, which I kinda guessed would happen but still, there's alot of great stuff that happens there that I was looking forward to seeing so that kinda sucks! I'm not sure what they are cutting but they have to obviously keep some of it as it's integral to the plot and it takes up a huge chunk of the book.. so we'll see.

Here's a link if you wanna see some images from the 4th Film.. GoF Images (http://www.mugglenet.com/movies/movie4/index.shtml)

x x x x

squirms_619
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:38 PM
oh I remember now. I haven't heard of the 6th book sorry :laugh:. Well I hope this book is as good as the others but I stil can't wait to see the movie. I don't believe i'll be disappointed by the movies cause no movie is ever as good as the book in my opinion. It a shame though that it has to be that way

Redpyramidhead
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:18 PM
The half blood prince, with any hope, will be harry potter himself because he has been drained of half his bleed, thus causing his untimely death.
bah Humbug!

_RED_ stuff

Faile
Jan 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I cannot wait. But I do get excited easily.

Piggle_humsy
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:21 AM
The Front Cover has been released!

Uk Covers (http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4320000/newsid_4329200/4329229.stm)

Personally I prefer the Uk Adult Version.

Us Childs Cover (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3359315)

This ones way better than our child version!

x x x x

goodman
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Harry is even fun for us "older" kids........ :laugh: