PDA

View Full Version : X-Men fans?

squirms_619
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:41 PM
I was just sittin here bored and was wondering how many poeple on this site have seen and are X-Men fans? well I love the X-Men and watch all the old and new shows about them (also watch the movies).

Anyway I would just like to know who likes them or not and which X-Men you like and which X-Men you don't like and why. Also if you had a power which would you like it to be and what would you do with it?

well I like the X-men Gene Gray because she, in my opinion :) , has the best ability and the one I don't really like is wel I like them all but gene the most hehe :nerv:. If I had a power I think I would want to have telekanesis because you get to read poeples mind(but only if I really had to) and fly as well as move things with your mind. sounds like fun to me. I thnk I would wanna help poeple all over the world I think it would be a great adventure.

well thats it for me.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Well I'm a fan of the films, although I wasn't too much until I saw X2 which was fantastic IMO and that got me more interested, looking forward to X-men 3. Fave character would have to be Nightcrawler.. not only coz I love Alan Cumming :love: but also coz his character is so cool! His entrance in X2 is fantastic, and about powers.. hmm.. that's a tuff one.. Nightcrawlers ability to Teleport is great and when Iceman creates that wall of ice to stop the bad guys getting through, that's pretty cool too and could be pretty helpful in some situations, so it would probably be between those 2 I think. :D

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

squirms_619
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
thats cool I like nightcrawler and iceman is a great one as well, they are both vary interesting.

LrdAlucard
Jan 10th, 2005, 05:48 AM
i like x-men alright..i used to play x-men for genesis (mega drive) all day long with my bro and my neighbour. good times back then. i love wolverine!! i would like to have faster healing abilities and those cool claws!! damn those rock. :ghost: :ghost:

Urahara Kisuke
Jan 10th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I used to watch X-Men a lot when I was younger, but now it is never on TV. It was pretty good and my favorite character would have to be Rogue. She is very interesting and her power is very special.

LrdAlucard
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I used to watch X-Men a lot when I was younger, but now it is never on TV. It was pretty good and my favorite character would have to be Rogue. She is very interesting and her power is very special.

u forgot to say good lookin' :laugh:

Urahara Kisuke
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:01 PM
u forgot to say good lookin' :laugh:
:approve:

Phenom
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I am a huge X-men fan. Although I wasn't too fond of the movies, for some reason it just didn't excite me. I guess it was the approach they took. (Evolution, even though they screwed that up IMO)

Favorite X-men would have to be Wolverine. Why.... uhh.... why not? It was his attitude. The worst x-men had to be Cyclops.... I can't stand teacher's pet.

On the contrary. It comes on Toon Disney..... (What is a grown ass man like me looking at Toon Disney for) nah, j/k. But Spider-man and X-men comes on that channel starting at 10:00 pm eastern time.

jasper27
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:09 AM
I would have to say that I like Wolverine , because he knows hoew to handle things all by himself. He does not need to depend on backup. he handles everything the only way he knows how and no one questions him, or should I say dare to question him.

Berserker
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I think Bishop is a cool character, they should put him in the movie(played by Samuel L. Jackson) and for the bad guys Juggernaut.