PDA

View Full Version : {sgc}

NS-83
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:50 PM
hey im NS-83 and i would like to talk about the {SGC} this is a clan for socom2 and americas army www.freewebs.com/ns-83 <clan web site

[email protected]

i am from americas army here with my frend megadeath24 from socom and we are trying to make ower clan biger if you would like to join this clan email me we have clan matches for aa and socom2 once agen emaile me at [email protected] or go to ower website befor you join www.freewebs.com/ns-83

join to day

RobHardo
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:05 AM
well.... I'm not looking to join but how about a Gamebattles match instead?

our stats.... http://socom2.gamebattles.com/stats/215498

edit: i wonder if this thread will get locked... probably not, they never did that to mine.

new edit: one of these will be closed. because now there's two of the same thing he said, why would he do that? why not just add to what he had like me back when i was mr hardcore socom2. I'm talking to myself right now i think ill go have a tea party too. :-)

NS-83
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:10 PM
naa i dn dude i mean i dont rilly play socom2 im the AMERICAS ARMY MONITOR AND THE SOCOM2 MONITOR IS MEGADEATH24

RobHardo
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:29 PM
so should't u promote the americas army clan in the "other consoles" section?

Have ur other guy hanle recruitment for socom. Tell him to come here to check out our challenge regardless.

NS-83
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:47 PM
he sead that it was hard so im telling about aa and day ofdefeat cuz people that play all these games can be in the clan for all there acounts and he sed it was hard and im gunna prov him rong

NS-83
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
not trying to be mean but this form is shit i mean no 1 is ever on here and it moves slow u guys are still talking about socom2 and if its good or not like it just came out if the forms can move faster this would be a exulint form

RobHardo
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:45 PM
considering the age of the posts, and where everyoen lives id sa ur wrong man. Thi sjust isn't people in the US, peopl efrom the UK and all over europe and what not are on here which means they're in different time zones, and socom 2 is some what new to them still so chill out. If you don't like the forum then stop coming. No one is telling you you have to post here.

NS-83
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:30 PM
dude r u with devil kid$$$$$ cuz if so im the one who set it up with u