PDA

View Full Version : Socom III!

Billyum7
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Did anyone here get the new Ghost Recon? If so did you see the add about SOCOM III i didnt see it but the guy on this website did..HERE! (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=socom2&message.id=721140)

I didnt believe it at first but someone else said they saw it too...now not the xbox version it has to be the PS2 version.

LeCrap
Jan 24th, 2005, 05:44 PM
All I ask for in a Socom 3 is newer graphics. I do think the games has decent graphics, but they need more. Imagine Socom 3 on the Source Engine....mmmm, so tastey...yeeeahh....ahhhh....YES!

Billyum7
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Better graphics and the online has to be alot better..even if i have to pay..

RobHardo
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I don't think we will ever have to pay for socom online. The only games I have ever seen that are pay-2-play are MMO's. I could be wrong, however. They might add more players in a game increasing the need for better servers from the folks of "whoever is making it now." That could force the socom people to imply a fee for socom services. I have no problem with paying for socom.

Things i want for socomIII:

More maps(duh)

More gun options(like the option to customize your gun exactly the way you want it)

More use of the hardrive(don't make us pay money to download maps everyone has been waiting for for so long!)

a knife

the ability to customize camo sort of like MGS3

something like three or four teams in a game(2 seal teams and 2 terrorist teams in same game.)

vehicles!

secret entrances and tunnels with access only achievable by pessing a button or a grenade.)

more interactive enviroment(when a grenade blows up make a bigger mark, and if you throw a grenade in a building let it crumble or chip or something like in Red Faction.)

the option to pick exactly what guns can be used in a game.

co-op missions against ai

I'm sure i have more ideas just havent put them down.

LeCrap
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Online Co-op! And Non-online Co-op! They Need It Soooo Badly!

Billyum7
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:34 AM
well my friends here it is!!!!! pictures of SOCOM III!!!
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/socom3/screenindex_6119054.html
im the best.. humvees boats swimming its going to be the best game of the year!!!lol :tache:

[PaR] Pyro
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:47 PM
well my friends here it is!!!!! pictures of SOCOM III!!!
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/socom3/screenindex_6119054.html
im the best.. humvees boats swimming its going to be the best game of the year!!!lol :tache:

thats not that hard omg all u did was look up socom 3 on gamespot and copy the url,and for those people that said it wasnt being published by zipper, IT IS.haha

RobHardo
Mar 28th, 2005, 07:05 PM
he did what all of us were probably to lazy to do, i appreciated it very much, because i coem to this site all the time to peep the latest news on my favorite shooter's franchise.

TtTackler
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I hope they get rid of that stupid health bar.

RobHardo
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:28 AM
NO, THE WORST PART OF THE GAME IS THAT TEXT THING THAT SCROLLS DOWN TO TELL U SOMEONES BEEN KILLED OR A HOSTAGE HAS BEEN TAKEN!!!!!!!! It's bullcrap that blocks my vision all the time, especially when its needed in FoxHunt. Zipper needs to make a special place, thats not corrupting our vision.

TtTackler
Mar 29th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I havn't played the game since it came out. I played for like a month before I stopped..I don't remember, but I don't recall that ever being a problem for me.

[PaR] Pyro
Mar 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM
not a problem for me