PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Mp3 Player!

Virtualeclipse
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Hey everyone!

I just got a MP3 player from Virgin Pulse. It's a 256MB MP3 player. I got it and the CD was cracked. Virgin Pulse dosen't have any CD's at the moment. They will come in like in a month or so. Do any of you have the installation CD and will be able to send it to me in a ZIP file. Please help me. I wana use the MP3 player.

Best Regards-
VirtualEclipse

trunks69420
Jan 5th, 2005, 06:15 AM
i dont have one.. but did you try the website... sometimes like with digi camera's.. they have the drivers and shit that you will need... sorry its not waht you wanted.. but i hope it helps :)

kupoartist
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:42 AM
i dont have one.. but did you try the website... sometimes like with digi camera's.. they have the drivers and shit that you will need... sorry its not waht you wanted.. but i hope it helps :)
Yeah, the Manufacturers usually have drivers and software on their website for electrical goods of this type. Mind you, in my experience, smaller mp3 players can just be plugged into a PC and you drag and drop files into the "removable disk" drive that appears. Sometimes, the software/drivers on the CDs aren't that important, but they do make it easier if you've not much idea what to do I suppose...

Virtualeclipse
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:42 PM
The site dosent have the software, for some reason and it dosent show up as a removable drive.

Virtualeclipse
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
wait... what do i do to make it look lke a removable drive? Any programs??

kupoartist
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
wait... what do i do to make it look lke a removable drive? Any programs??
In my experience, it just appears as a removable drive under the "my computer" section of your computer when you plug it in. Perhaps it just doesn't apply to your player...

It seems strange that they don't have the drivers / software on their website. Like you originally said, your only hope is that someone else has the same software somewhere... In an age of iPod dominance, that may be a long shot. Sorry :/