PDA

View Full Version : Fozzy

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
They been out for awhile. Another very good rock band. Many of you may know there frontman Chris Jerico of the WWE. Surprisingly he sounds awesome. I suggest any of you wanting good rock/metal check them out

Heres a little info on there new album

Fozzy's new album and third release ''All That Remains' comes out on Jan. 18th in the U.S. and Feb. 22 in Canada

Fozzy has a great sound, nice heavy riffs, melodic drums and the new album contains musical guests such as Zakk Wylde and Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge) and Marty Friedman (Megadeath)

Check them out

www.fozzyrock.com

Oh the solo nameless is done by Mr. Tremonti.

tempted
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
Well here's my opinion...try not to get angry :P...the guy's voice is not that good...they don't sound all that...basically the only thing i did like was the solo in that song...but that was expected...since it's Mr Tremonti playing :)...so not for me, thanks.

trunks69420
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
I actually met mr. jericho and have his autograph... he is a really cool guy.. native toronto boy... fozzy is decent... not one of my fave's.. and i wont buy his album... but definitely better than a lot of shitty stuff i hear on the radio :) definitely give it a listen if you want something different

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Well here's my opinion...try not to get angry :P...the guy's voice is not that good...they don't sound all that...basically the only thing i did like was the solo in that song...but that was expected...since it's Mr Tremonti playing :)...so not for me, thanks.

Guess your not a fan of the 80's sound. Owell.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Damn I made a mistake on a few things. On the song Nameless_Faceless Myles is the guy doing the part in the chorus. The real high part where he is shouting and I............. am nameless. And the solo that I thought was Mark's wasn't. Here is his solo.

www.marktremonti.net/fozzysolo.mp3

dan da man
Jan 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
God these wwe stars think they can do everything.