PDA

View Full Version : But I don't want to...

IcyMourdor
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:31 AM
Its that time of year where people decide to do something they don't want to, but they "should". Thats right, New Year's Resolutions.

Did you make any for 2005?
What were some of the most ridiculous resolutions you or someone you know have made?
Have you actually completed any?
What are some resolutions you wish to see happen to the forums?

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
1024px x 768px x 75hz. Last year it was 1152px x 864 x 72hz. I'll shut up now.

My 2004 resolution was to remember all my school friend's birthdays, and get them cards to mark the occasion. It was the first resolution I ever made, and I kept it! I don't really have one this year... I need to get my friend's addresses, but that isn't really a resolution anyway.

trunks69420
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
1024px x 768px x 75hz. Last year it was 1152px x 864 x 72hz. I'll shut up now.

lmao... good resolution ;).... as for mine... well i started a lil before new years.. but i'm still with it.. i've kicked my habits... and i'm doing quite well with it... and by habits i mean all the hardcore drugs and excessive drinking and stuff.. i know i know.. i was one of the biggest advocates for drugs.. but being goin on 11 days without.. my life has changed dramatically for the better and i cant reccomend more to get rid of them.. they just slow you down and get you really depressed... even though they seem like they help at the time.. heh... thats my bit of "preaching" for the day... peace out