PDA

View Full Version : RIP pirate :(

trunks69420
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Okay... i have some very troubling news to tell you all... the pirate... my beloved black xbox.. bit the dust... around 3:15 am... i tried to revive him.. but it was flat lined... luckily for me... his brother Disco is still alive and well in all its translucent green glory.. but there will be a gaping hole in my heart where the pirate once was...

so this is my final farewell to my friend... we had a lot of good times together and he was always there for me... i love you pirate and i hope you are in a better place.

:pirate:

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Poor, Poor, Poor the pirate. Hopefully you have a fun time where ever you have gone. :(

Vic Viper
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:48 PM
lolz you name your consoles .. :shappy:

Berserker
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:18 AM
I salute the pirate :pirate:

Are you gonna give him a sea-burial???

trunks69420
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:29 AM
Perhaps... either i shall bury my friend... or i shall attempt to screw wal mart out of a return and get a new brother for disco... but this will take much deliberation...

oh and vic... the names were given on system link battles that i had in halo. there are tons of different names for em... but those are the names of my two. i'm not that obsessed ;)

Frozen
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:02 PM
How old was Pirate before he died?

Don´t worry, I´m about to buy my third X-Box, for the first one was stolen, the second one turned into a guinea pig for a friend of mine who loves modding and doing crazy stuff with them, so I decided to let him keep it as a gift. And very likely I´ll buy a fourth one, one to have modded, the other one to play "the old fashioned way".

Vic Viper
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:01 PM
oh and vic... the names were given on system link battles that i had in halo. there are tons of different names for em... but those are the names of my two. i'm not that obsessed ;)

ok. ;)

Piggle_humsy
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:45 PM
Aww Farewell Pirate! May you have fun up in Console Heaven!! :pirate:

Redpyramidhead
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
Usually I wouldn't say this to you Cory, since ur my bro n all, but I have absolutely no sympathy for you. You go through video game consoles like water. :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:41 AM
Poor Pirate... did he not have enough fresh fruit? I hear Scurvy is still a big problem, even for today's sailors... :(

REChick14
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Rest in Peace Pirate. My condolences to you Trunks. I too have lost one of my beloved consoles this year. Pookies I love you and i'll always remember our good times together! ( my first ps2, i call eveything I love Pookies) Hopefully they'll be friends in console heaven.

trunks69420
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Rest in Peace Pirate. My condolences to you Trunks. I too have lost one of my beloved consoles this year. Pookies I love you and i'll always remember our good times together! ( my first ps2, i call eveything I love Pookies) Hopefully they'll be friends in console heaven.

I'm sure they will be friends.. although my pirate did sleep around a lot.. so make sure you tell pookies to be careful ;)