PDA

View Full Version : Air-blade

DEADPOOL623
Mar 18th, 2002, 01:37 AM
I don't know if it falls under the category of sports, but since it is mostly like a hoverboard equipped TONY HAWK rip off. I didn't really like the game all that much. I think the story element makes it interesting, but the mixing of tricks and objectives just doesn't really grab me the way TONY HAWK did. I don't really like it, I wasted my money renting it and thought I might weigh in so maybe some people who think like I do will post and save some people some money in rental or purchases.:ghost:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Never played it.I'm was a little curious about what its about but now that you gave the detail i dont think i'll try it.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Airblade looks terrible... I wouldn't even rent it. All these developers are getting on the extreme sports band wagon, and I'm getting tired of it. Tony Hawk should be a monopoly on the X sports games out there :D

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I saw a preview of it and i didn't like the way it looks.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 24th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I played it today on the Official Playstation Magazine demo... it's terrible.. just terrible

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:54 PM
There you have it don't buy it.

nanjij
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:00 PM
ive got it and ive done most of it
the graphics r wicked
life isnt that good, it has story mode 6 levels, 6 levels stunt mode, 6 levels score mode
the only thing is i dont think the tricks r very good
it doesnt matter how good u r the best way of getting points is find a long continous grind
a bit silly really
not bad id give it 5/10

happy_doughnut
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:29 AM
It's not THAT bad. Some courses are okay. But there's just something with that flying skateboard that doesn't seem right...