PDA

View Full Version : "I have never..."

Chara
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Let's play a new game.

I'll post a thing that I have never done, then someone who HAS done that thing will say that they have, and must share a few sentences regarding that experience. Play then continues with that person posting an "I have never..." of their own.

I'll start off - I have never learned how to swim.

Dactrius
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:33 AM
This seems interesting.

I have learned how to swim, though I don't remember how since I was very young at the time. I taught my older cousin though when I went abroad for the first time. I think I was about 8.

I have never driven a car.

DSgamer
Dec 30th, 2004, 01:53 PM
i have driven a car, once you get your license you feel freedom and you just wana drive anywhere. its efin' great

I have never smoked pot.

Chara
Dec 30th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I have... quit it, though. Its just a stupid escape from reality. A freakin waste of money if you ask me.

I have truly been in love.

goodman
Dec 30th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I have never snow skiied before, but have truely been in love, myself... and also know what the true meaning of love is, also, which many dont...

Berserker
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:21 AM
Chara you don't obey your own rules of the game? :lmao:
Or can you both list haves and have nevers(wait...that ain't correct..but you know what I mean right???)

trunks69420
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:00 AM
I have never snow skiied before, but have truely been in love, myself... and also know what the true meaning of love is, also, which many dont...

I have skiied before... like.. twice... and i loved every minute of it:) something i have never done... Hmmm...

I have never eaten an avacado.

Keyblade Master
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:52 AM
I have never....
um....
dated in my life... (sad) :heh:

Piggle_humsy
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM
I have never....
um....
dated in my life... (sad) :heh:

Off Topic: Jeez you've only really been old enough to date for a few years!
Give it a chance! :sarcasm:

REChick14
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:28 PM
I have never went on a date either, since im not allowed to date yet. I have won tickets for a concert. I have not smoked . Ummm I have won a pageant before "Little Miss Puerto Rico of Meriden". Hehe good times...

Mushu4eva
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
i've dated. First date went to a movie....as usual, it was fun talked the usual movie romantic scene.

I have never been in a fist fight.

dan da man
Jan 2nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
I’ve been in some fist fights when I was at school, just two young lads going at, when the adrenalin kicks in you just swing for each other and grapple, kind of silly really.

I have never earned a living off something I enjoy.

trunks69420
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
I actually did make a living out of something i enjoyed.. i got to work with video games and movies on a daily basis at hollywood video and game crazy... it was the shit.. but it payed shit as well.. heh... so i quit.

I have never painted my toe nails

Chara
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Me either, but I have had me toenails painted before. I dont remember how they got painted, though... To be honest I think its best this way.

I have never went paintballing.

Chara you don't obey your own rules of the game? :lmao:
Or can you both list haves and have nevers(wait...that ain't correct..but you know what I mean right???)

Heh... sorry bout that. In my previous post I meant to put never in front of truly.

squirms_619
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I've gone paintballing. It was awsome but it sometimes hurt if you got shot when you were to close to the opposing team. Still it was one of my better memories. :approve:

I have never been able to surf.

trunks69420
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:20 PM
i surfed when i was 16 in florida on my vacation.. it was fun... i sucked.. but i did surf :)

I have never stayed up for more than 3 days straight

happy_doughnut
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:40 AM
I have, sadly. I stayed up for four whole days, going on five. It was very, very... tiring. And not to mention strange; I kept seeing things that weren't even there.

I'm telling you, I lose many brain cells this way. :P

I have never been to Europe (psst, psst - anyone willing to host me at their home? :D).

LrdAlucard
Jan 10th, 2005, 05:50 AM
i LIVE in europe :D: (does that count? lol )

ive never went to the american continent :x that would be cool

Piggle_humsy
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:39 AM
I've been to Florida although I was only 9 at the time and only remember little things..but I sooo wanna go back..I feel like I'm away from home, it's quite odd :(

I've never had a nosebleed...

Couldn't think of anything better sorry! lol

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

trunks69420
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:49 AM
i used to have chronic nosebleeds... till i cautorized it myself with a lighter.. *ouch*... but yeah.. that hurt a lot but needless to say i don get nosebleeds anymore

I have never broken my leg

Dactrius
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I have had a nosebleed. A guy I knew from my school broke it once, with a mighty swift punch. Not that he needed a reason, bullies are like that. :shame:

EDIT: Trunks got there first. :laugh: Go with his line...

LrdAlucard
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM
i broke my leg once when i was in the 2nd or 3rd grade...like 7 or 8 years old..some guys were playing with a massive-wooden table outside the room with their feet. they were sitting in the chair and they pushed it just when i was returning to class >_< it fell on that zone between my leg and my foot (cant rememberthe word :laugh: ) and that was the first time i was carried in an ambulence XD sad story, stupid kids

ive never sent a teacher to hell, out loud in front of my class XD

trunks69420
Jan 11th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I have cursed out and sent several teachers to hell.. including administrative level teachers such as superintendants... i was a rebel :)

I've never seen the sun set on the west coast of the US of A

jasper27
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:17 AM
I have never been to Disneyland even though I did go to Florida

Pu the Owl
Jan 11th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Does Disneyland Paris count? I've been there three times. 10-11 days in total, I think... Last time was for New Year's Eve.

I've never been able to do the :peoples: eyebrow.

PS: I replied to the last post, but it was trunk's post to need a reply...? :confused:

trunks69420
Jan 12th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I can do the eyebrow... i do it a lot... it makes the kids ascared of me ;)

i have never fulfilled any of my dreams

LrdAlucard
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:47 AM
ive fulfilled one of my dreams...getting into college, engineering lol well, i guess that was more like my family's dream...lol but i sure as hell enjoy it :P one down...many to go XD

ive never watched television standing on my hands XD XD

squirms_619
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I have, I got very dizzy and fell over :laugh: . I was very bored that night.

I have never went streaking :scared:

trunks69420
Jan 13th, 2005, 12:27 AM
i went streaking in a city... twice actually... and no they werent drug induced either... one was drunkeness with friends... and once on a dare... good times baby :D

i have never hit a cat or dog with my car(s)

Chara
Jan 13th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Me either but I did hit a bird. I was just driving and all of a sudden I saw this red thing come from the side and hit my window. I thought "what the hell..." Then I stopped and looked back and realized it was a bird. I swear birds dare each other to jump in front of cars since I always see them do that.

I never killed a man.... with my bare hands. Well, I never killed a man with anything else other than my bare hands either.

trunks69420
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:27 PM
i've never killed a man..........yet ;).. but i did kill a rabbit with my bare hands... i was in the "boy scouts" and i had an eagle scout thing i had to do.. survival campout... and to eat.. i had to kill an animal... i "speared" it.. but it didnt die... so i had to proceed to kill it.. i wont get into details so you dont get grossed out :)

I have never liked country music :) .... besides the man in black :D

Redpyramidhead
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I am almost afraid to admit this, but there is some old "real" country music apparently form the deep south where (some of that horrible mainstream country music originated) that I enjoy when I hear it. Actually, now that I have said that, it doesn't seem so bad.

I have never been convicted of a felony...mwahahahahaha! :D

_RED_ stuff

Chara
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Well, I did and got arrested for it. Me and my cousin climbed into a school window just because we were bored. Of course with our luck, there were some cops inside and they arrested us. They msut have been low on thier arresting quota, or we were just unlucky and got the mean cops because normally a cop would tell us to just get out. I think we just got mean ones due to the fact one cop had to nearly slam a door in my face and hit me on my chest with his hands, knocking me down. That was a tad bit excessive. It wasnt liek I had a knife or anything. Spent a good portion of the day in a cell. Well, at least I dont have a record because they didnt bother to make one for me. Well, or so they said. Proably not since I was able to sign up for the Air Force with no problems.

I have never had a cat.

Pu the Owl
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I had, and still have, many! They're wonderful creatures, very strange, not easy to understand. Very often they're so selfish they can make you mad. Some other times they seem supernatural creatures, able to do the weirdest things. They are silly, lazy and always hungry. They love sofas, warm corners of the house, and sleeping on the edge of a balcony. Some of them are crazy for sweets and chocolate. Some others like to steal things (edible or not). All of them hide secrets and seem able to see things most humans can't.
I used to have a cat I loved more than anything. Losing her was a shock. I will always think I'm a little responsible for not caring enough to notice there was something wrong when maybe there still was time, and will always feel guilty for it. Now I have other cats. Every cat has a story, peculiar aspects and lessons to teach. Everybody should live with a cat at least once during a lifetime.

To copy Chara... I've never had a turtle.

LrdAlucard
Jan 15th, 2005, 07:25 AM
i had two!!! mwahahaha one of them (the male) was named Oscar :laugh: poor turtles..they died in middle of the winter. i think something went terribly wrong...still dunno what....but....RIP oscar :shame:

ive never been embarrased in a large room filled with ppl! XD

Redpyramidhead
Jan 15th, 2005, 07:54 AM
I have and I would like to say that is probably a good thing because if I was like Lrd Alucard above who has never been embarassed in public, it seems, I think I would be one of those ppl firends would be afraid to take places with them! :laugh:

I have never dated two women at the same time... Trunks... take your cue man! :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:13 PM
*red... you bastard* yes... in my former life.. i have... *bastard*... i've changed now.. but i've "juggled" upto as many as 5 girls at once before... yeah yeah i know.. playa or whatever you wanna say... i've learned my lesson.. not the right thing to do.. but honestly.... it was good fun :D...

I've never gotten a tattoo on my ass