PDA

View Full Version : Movies you have cried at

RobHardo
Dec 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Wow.....I never thought I'd cry in a movie, or remember crying in a movie I've seen but, i did just a few minutes ago.

I have seen all 5 Rocky movies with ease. But hadn't seen them in years. I got the Rocky Anthology DvD collection for Christmas as some of you might know. I got through Rocky I this morning(around 11am is when i finished it) and then i fell asleep till about 6pm. I watched Rocky II. Now during the movie I realized i had shed a tear during the big fight. it was remarkable. I thought it was a big event and i'd post it up here.

So what movies have you cried in.

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Alien Vs. Predator,

:( .. :weep:

Piggle_humsy
Dec 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Well I never used to cry at all, no emotion in me, then all of a sudden at around age 16 I started balling my eyes out at every little thing on t.v, I once even cried at a Disneyland Commercial coz the little boy in it was so beautiful and so happy to be there :cry: :sarcasm:
And now I cry at any really joyous moment or sad moment it's pathetic!
But a few films that have got me really going are as follows:

Radio Flyer
Remember the Titans
Steel Magnolias
Gorillas in the Mist
My Girl (I watched this the other day and I cried from the moment Macaulay Culkin died right till the end, it was terrible, I couldn't even sing along to 'My Girl' that plays over the end credits.)

Seriously I'm awful, my sis winds me up all the time, anytime there's some stupid advert on like Gillette shaving foam for men my sis is like "are you ok? Need a tissue? It's ok, his beard grows back!" :sarcasm:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

trunks69420
Dec 29th, 2004, 10:29 PM
American History X-.... i used to come from a really racist background... and well this movie is in part the reason i changed a lot of my views... but when the ending comes around... and everything is going so much better and everyone learns their lesson... i dont really wanna give away the ending and such.. but the ending made me cry... :(

REChick14
Dec 29th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well I never used to cry at all, no emotion in me, then all of a sudden at around age 16 I started balling my eyes out at every little thing on t.v, I once even cried at a Disneyland Commercial coz the little boy in it was so beautiful and so happy to be there :cry: :sarcasm:
And now I cry at any really joyous moment or sad moment it's pathetic!
But a few films that have got me really going are as follows:

Radio Flyer
Remember the Titans
Steel Magnolias
Gorillas in the Mist
My Girl (I watched this the other day and I cried from the moment Macaulay Culkin died right till the end, it was terrible, I couldn't even sing along to 'My Girl' that plays over the end credits.)

Seriously I'm awful, my sis winds me up all the time, anytime there's some stupid advert on like Gillette shaving foam for men my sis is like "are you ok? Need a tissue? It's ok, his beard grows back!" :sarcasm:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

I cried at the same part in My Girl! Love that movie, I can go on and on about movies I cried in. Well u asked for it so here it goes.

I Am Sam ( pretty much cried through the whole movie)
House of Sand and Fog
Lion King ( No matter how hard I try I still cry every time I see Mufasa die.)
John Q
Armagedon
The Patriot
Gladiator
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Princess Blade
Cold Mountain
Black Hawk Down
We Were Soldiers
Pearl Harbor
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust ( I really got into this movie and wasnt happy about what happened to a certain lady, dont want to spoil it for others.)
Life Is Beautiful
Patch Adams
Hero
darn, cant think of any more. when I do ill list them

LrdAlucard
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:30 AM
uuuh....well, i dont usually cry, so i can say i never cried when i was watching a movie.....BUT...a tear or two do come out when im watching some animes, like SaiKano :x LOL im too pathetic to cry with a movie, so i like to do it with anime XD jk lol animes are much more...................i cant explain.. to the ones who do watch anime, state ur opinion on this one heh :P

Mushu4eva
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Armagedon