PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents!

RobHardo
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:12 AM
So lets find out what everyone got for X-mas shall we! I'll start!

Main gift(s): DVD/Surround sound system for my room and paintball gear.
2nd best(s): The DVD collection of the Rocky movies, Napoleon Dynamite DvD(my signature) and Metal Gear 3!

I also recieved a gift card to FYE so I'm gunna go pick up an X-Box with that mofo! I'll post pictures of my newly aquired stuff later on!

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I got a load...
I got so far "Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal,
Mario Kart: Double Dash, a Gameboy SP, and one of my favorites
"VEIWTIFUL 2!!!" And I got plenty more to come... :naughty:

Billyum7
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I got awesome stuff...
Main:Gameboy DS, SidekickII(cell phone)
2nd: Spiderman 2, Super Mario 64 DS, Usher CD, The Temptations cd(Ya i like 50's and 60's music)
3rd:sunglasses, a shirt, shoes, belt, and like a car charger a screen protector and headphones for the DS.

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 01:00 PM
YOU got ALL that!!! :shock:
Damn, and I don't even have a CD player...
Congrats though, comrad

DSgamer
Dec 25th, 2004, 01:45 PM
this is pretty much all I got and im damn happy
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/arellano_roque/_images/Diego/000_3298.jpg

TtTackler
Dec 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I got some clothes, an Eli Manning jersey from the NYG, and some other Giants shirts. The new Hess truck [another to store away until it becomes valuable], a special edition Monopoly game of the Giants [yes, I'm a big fan of the Giants, even when they suck, I asked for nothing for X-mas so they just give me Giants stuff], as a gag present I got a new shaver and other random hygiene crap, a couple Jimi Hendrix t-shirts, $100 worth of cash, and the 'big present' was a brand new 17" LCD monitor.

The cash is going towards a new digital camera I will buy myself.

Qjij_jijQ
Dec 25th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Oh! I got so much this year!
I just received nada, nothing, niet, zippo, rien, and so, so much more!

... I'm a poor bastard. :disturb:

Frozen
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Got some nice pants and shirts, and a Polo perfume.

I gave myself a pretty damn expensive leather jacket I had wanted for the longest time.

But the best gift was to be with my family.

Dactrius
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:19 PM
this is pretty much all I got and im damn happy
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/arellano_roque/_images/Diego/000_3298.jpg

I know this is an odd thing to say and everything, especially considering there's a DS right there... but uh, that pie looks damn good! :lick:

I got a digital camera (Always wanted one of those), some new clothes and a couple of DVD's. Waiting on my dad to show up now, he's always late with stuff like this...

But the best gift was to be with my family.

You said it man! :happy:

LrdAlucard
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:35 PM
lol, i already said in the other post but im posting here too
ive received what i was hoping for: iron maiden's dvd "live in rock in rio". this little piece of plastic and..ermm..stuff just made my day ^^; im so damn happy this year lol

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I got a X-Box, new TV, 2 X-Box games, 1 PS2 game, 1 SP game, 6 DVDs, a Kuro-Neko pillow :shappy:, Sango bag, and other misc. items. It was pretty good overall. Just wished I got MGS 3: Snake Eater.

kupoartist
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:21 PM
[CD] Back to Mine - Faithless
[DVD] Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
[DVD] Shrek 2
[DVD] Tokyo Godfathers
[PC] Far Cry
Toastie Maker
Clothes (hmm... i can't say that I dislike what I was got, but I really, really dislike having clothes bought for me: I hate the way it makes me feel when people dress me to their personal image of me... Plus, it means that I don't need to go and buy any more clothes so i'm stuck with looking like what I never chose to look like. And that my friends, is the single biggest issue of my life. Don't need reminding about it on Christmas day, even though it inevitably happens 20,000 times per hour).

I'm sorry, did I just rant?

A Scarf - Nice, Soft, Warm and I love scarfs, but please, for the love of god I like colours!!! I'm sure dark colours are very pratical, sensible and mature looking, but frankly I don't give a flying .... Rant over ^^

Various Sweets and Choccies
6 Pairs of really pratical and frankly goddamned boring socks.
Other little bits of Miscellaney: Pens, Drawing Instruments, Toiletries, Batteries; that kind of stuff. Notice how Sweets and Choccies don't count as Miscellaney ^^

I'm sure i've forgotten something, so sorry ^^

Phenom
Dec 25th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Meh, this whole year has been hell pretty much. I'm thankful for what I got although I don't like them.

I pretty much got clothes. Now I needed clothes, but what I wanted was not meant to be this year. I got a coat that's identical to my brother. Normally people say that's c00, but not me. I hate dressing up looking like my brother, not that I don't like him or anything, I just like to dress my own way. Then I get this gold sweat outfit. I guess it's okay, but it's not my type of color. I asked for red, blue, or black, but my mom said they didn't have them in my size. So "shrugs" again I'm thankful for them, but I don't really care for it. (I knew my christmas was gonna be on the dull side since my thanksgiving was even worse)

Beretta55
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Well here's what I got.

Games:
Ace combat 5: the unsung war.
Viewtiful Joe (ps2)
X-men legends (GC)
Mario power tennis
pikmin 2
star wars knights of the old republic 2: the sith lords
splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow (Xbox)
kingdom hearts
The getaway: black Monday on reserve (you got the demo disc when you reserve it)
Nintendo DS
Super Mario 64 DS
spider man 2 DS
PS2 dual shock controller
gamecube jet black controller
gamecube memory card 1019

movies/TV etc.
Read or die limited edition (its the first DVD but comes in a spiffy box)
Family guy volume 1 and 2
red vs. blue season 2.
Panasonic dvd/vhs player
Movie trivia DVDs and board game.

Misc.
The incredibles collectors phone (its a real live phone with the movies logo on it.)
Harley Davidson hoodie and turtleneck.

So yeah my Christmas rocked. :D

Chara
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Ati Silencer 2 (cooling device for my video card in case you were wondering)
A few fans for my PC & Artic Silver 5
Grand Theft Auto: SA
Some cologne
A lot of some seriously awesome cookies that I love... mean, really... I would kill a man with a eraser for these cookies.
Dress Socks
And antoher rather personal gift

Isnt really as extravagant as some previous christmases but I am just glad to see my friends and family happy.

Keyblade Master
Dec 26th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Well here's what I got.

Games:
Viewtiful Joe (ps2)
X-men legends (GC)
Mario power tennis
pikmin 2
kingdom hearts
The getaway: black Monday on reserve (you got the demo disc when you reserve it)
Nintendo DS
Super Mario 64 DS
spider man 2 DS

movies/TV etc.
red vs. blue season 2.
Panasonic dvd/vhs player

Misc.
The incredibles collectors phone (its a real live phone with the movies logo on it.)

I hate all...

Vic Viper
Dec 26th, 2004, 11:32 PM
i didnt get shit this christmas. they said im to old to be getting presents.:weep:

and no i didnt get anything for my self, im flat broke.:cry:

Keyblade Master
Dec 26th, 2004, 11:40 PM
What?!? That's impossible!!! Nobady is ever too old to get presents....
(Unless you're in your late 60's or somethin'. Nevermind... That's still
upsurd... :mad:

Berserker
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Sopranos season lll
Killzone collector's edition
Davidoff coolwater

REChick14
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:48 PM
To my surprise I didnt recieve any ps2 games, hmmm maybe thats cuz I got a Gamecube!! Hahaha finally, I got one. With the GC I got RE:remake, RE: Zero, & Eternal Darkness. Got 50 bucks in cash which is going towards RE4. Got the thinner version of the ps2, (this I didnt get for christmas, i bought it myself since my other one broke, just wanted to let u guys know.) Anyways back to my gifts, I got clothes, jewelery, makeup, Digi cam, 2 rouroni kenshin dvds, best of Will Ferrel volume 1 & 2 and purses. That about wraps it up. Overall I love all my gifts.

Reid
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
From my parents I got some shirts, socks and some money to help me through the next semester of university. My step-siblings got me Polaroids from the Dead by Douglas Coupland, which is a collection of short stories from a really great author.

My oldest brother got me a wireless keyboard and mouse set which is really neat. The other brother got me the Primus: Hallucino-Genetics Tour DVD, which is ridiculously neat.

What did everyone buy for others though?

I got my parents The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, Zero 7's new CD, When it Falls for the step-brothers and sister. Ghost World for the oldest brother, and Bio-Dome for the other, because we share an affinity for Pauly Shore. Yeah, Pauly Shore.

I ended up grabbing This is Spinal Tap for myself when I was buying the DVDs because it was dirt cheap and the special features on it are awesome. Then I bought Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas yesterday because I've been wanting for such a long time.

Anyway . . . that's that. Merry Christmas (belated) to everyone as well!

Redpyramidhead
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Well here's what I got.

Games:
Viewtiful Joe (ps2)
X-men legends (GC)
Mario power tennis
pikmin 2
kingdom hearts
Nintendo DS
Super Mario 64 DS
spider man 2 DS

movies/TV etc.
red vs. blue season 2.
Panasonic dvd/vhs player

Misc.

Man... no offense to you or anything beretta, but I think you got way more than you need for christmas.

Anyways, my fav present this year was this 3 foot by 2 foot framed still from the movie Godfather. It's got none other than Al Pacino sitting in his chair with Marlon Brando standing up behind him, both looking very serious and bad ass... heh heh heh! Now I know nobody got a better present than that!

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Well what might be great to you red might suck to others so I'm sure someone will think their presents were better, :P

Things I got:
Well seeing as I went on and on about wanting 'GTA: San Andreas' I ended up getting 2 copies of it! lol
I told my bro to get it and he did along with a Olympics ps2 game so I could live out my dream of being in them! :laugh:
and my dad knew I wanted it and went ahead and got it aswell, bless him.. I was kinda surprised as he'd been saying all december he wasn't buying presents this year! He's not such a grinch after all! :heart:
I'm gonna return one and get 'Need 4 Speed Underground 2' me thinks ...
Other than that..
My sis got me 'Friends Series 10 DVD', which I've wanted for ages as that's got some of the best episodes ever in it! Hilarious!
Now I need to get the other 9 series on dvd..which I should have by about 2009.
Got some other little things..smellies.. which I hate getting.. but always do.
A pond dipping kit which is actually for kids but my dad & sis thought it'd be funny! :sarcasm:
A nature book, which is really cool and has some fantastic wildlife pictures in it.
Guiness Book of Records which I get every year, The stuff in there is so weird and amazing and I always like to see if there's a record I could beat.
A Candle shaped like a snowball
Pens
Ferrero Rocher.. Mmmm delish!
No socks this year..which is a bummer as I kinda needed them lol...
Perfume and a Necklace from my nan.

Um.. I think that's about it.
Seeing as everyone was broke this year I'm really happy with what I got and surprised.

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Billyum7
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:21 PM
i forgot to add 1 thing Curb your enthusiasm season 1 its a lil late but that show the funniest show ever created by man..

Keyblade Master
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:29 AM
Man... no offense to you or anything beretta, but I think you got way more than you need for christmas.

Anyways, my fav present this year was this 3 foot by 2 foot framed still from the movie Godfather. It's got none other than Al Pacino sitting in his chair with Marlon Brando standing up behind him, both looking very serious and bad ass... heh heh heh! Now I know nobody got a better present than that!

_RED_ stuff

Again I say "I hate all"...

Just got "Smackdown .vs. Raw" and I love it even though I didn't even take it out the plastic yet...

Redpyramidhead
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=Keyblade Master]Again I say "I hate all"...

(/QUOTE]

Way to make friends...

_RED_ stuff