PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!!!!!

DSgamer
Dec 25th, 2004, 03:20 AM
s0 like 20 minutes ago i gave everyone their presents and out of nowhere i my dad pulled out a Nintendo DS and then he pulled out a mario 64 DS cartridge and im about to crap my pants of happyness oh man it was just so unexpected weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and awesome

http://g.myspace.com/00041/49/16/41006194_l.jpg

(btw, NWM is a sarcastic group me n my friends made to make fun of stupid white boy groups (known as white boy mafia/the family))

Hylas
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Congrats! It's a fantastic present! I bet many will be envious ;)

Rei
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Great stuff man! :cool:

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Congrats, comrade....
:happy: (you lucky ass b*tch.)

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
s0 like 20 minutes ago i gave everyone their presents and out of nowhere i my dad pulled out a Nintendo DS and then he pulled out a mario 64 DS cartridge and im about to crap my pants of happyness oh man it was just so unexpected weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and awesome

http://g.myspace.com/00041/49/16/41006194_l.jpg

(btw, NWM is a sarcastic group me n my friends made to make fun of stupid white boy groups (known as white boy mafia/the family))
Wow that is pretty funny. :laugh: Good job on the good gift though. Hope you have tons of fun with it. :cool:

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:21 PM
:disgust: Some guys have all the damn luck...

Infernal Mass
Dec 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
like..omgord!! that's sooooo kewliez!!1

:party:

.... :roflmao:

DSgamer
Dec 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
omgx0rz!!!!!!!!!! i know man!!!

Redpyramidhead
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:08 PM
im about to crap my pants of happyness oh man it was just so unexpected weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and awesome

Relax killa...

_RED_ stuff

goodman
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Its another handheld from Nintendo, something to be excited for, ever so temporarily, grats to you, though, Game, i sold my N64 before the Christmas of its release and never looked back at all...

Piggle_humsy
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=gamer]s0 like 20 minutes ago i gave everyone their presents and out of nowhere i my dad pulled out a Nintendo DS and then he pulled out a mario 64 DS cartridge and im about to crap my pants of happyness [QUOTE]

Jeez then I hope someone bought you some new pants too XD

Congrats Gamer, Glad you had a good xmas! :)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

DSgamer
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Its another handheld from Nintendo, something to be excited for, ever so temporarily, grats to you, though, Game, i sold my N64 before the Christmas of its release and never looked back at all...

oh thats just because it didnt have a metroid hunters demo with it. haha its not an N64 bro its a handheld and since i never got a gameboy advance i finaly get to play GBA games AND DS games which i think is pretty neat. the biggest reason why i bought this was for the metroid, mario and castlevania games that i never got to play

goodman
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I havent read anything about it, but had heard about the ability to play N64 games, was all. Im still a GBA fan, although i only play Tetris, but quite often, sure kept me company on the plane the other day...

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2004, 01:22 AM
my friend got one of these too, i never really cared for the handhelds myself. Only game I liked was Wario Ware. I think they got a new WW in the works with more microgames, that utilize all the new functions of the DS. (you gotta blow into the speaker or something on one of them) They have that Feel the Magic game too out now i think..(WW clone)

kupoartist
Dec 29th, 2004, 06:05 AM
but had heard about the ability to play N64 games, was all.
Well... it's able to play games of N64 quality (hence why these is a Mario 64 on the DS), but you can't use the original carts. In fact, the original carts are probably bigger than the DS itself...

I'm still not entirely sold on the double screen concept. The games that have so far been released look to simply be playing it safe and bunging a map or inventory screen on the second screen... I may change my mind though. Final Fantasy III is finally getting a outside of Japan release on the DS, or so it has been reported. We'll see... (has to be said though, if someone pulled out a DS for me on Christmas day, I wouldn't be complaining. Enjoy yours Gamer ^^)