PDA

View Full Version : Check This Band Out

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 23rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Heres another kick ass new band. Exit the ride. Amazing vocals along with stunning guitar work.

Everytime I (http://www.bill-peck.com/Downloads/everytime-i.exittheride.mp3)

Letters (http://www.bill-peck.com/Downloads/letters.exittheride.mp3)

This band is definately going to have a bright future. Sam's Vocals are stunning and Bill shows that he is definately one of the best new virtuoso of this decade.

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 23rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
yeah, they sound pretty good. I really like the first song, but the second isn't as good. hopefully they can make it in this tough world.

tempted
Dec 23rd, 2004, 04:33 PM
It's so nice to be your friend..i get to know everything before everyone else :P..lol..now don't be angry, but i still think Letters is the best one.

trunks69420
Dec 23rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
Well ... i only listened to the Everytime I song... and well. there is something to say for the music.. but as you know.. my tastes are usually a lot harder... this was a lil too soft for my taste.. but for people who like the rock should definitely give it a shot... definitely some decent talent on the guitars here :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 23rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
Well ... i only listened to the Everytime I song... and well. there is something to say for the music.. but as you know.. my tastes are usually a lot harder... this was a lil too soft for my taste.. but for people who like the rock should definitely give it a shot... definitely some decent talent on the guitars here :)

Lol trunks I wouldn't call your tastes harder. They just scream a lot more IMO. I don't if you can really call that heavier. Usually in my book heavier is depicted by the guitar and the guitar in this song is much heavier sounding and tuned lower than the stuff you listen too. Atleast thats what I gather considering I listen to the same bands. Plus not many bands that I know these days practice Legato and Tapping along with Pinch Harmonics.