PDA

View Full Version : Grandest Christmas gift you have ever recieved!

RobHardo
Dec 23rd, 2004, 10:29 AM
This pertains to any gift you recieved that was just life changing, or brngs happy memories back to you. I have two!

1.) I remember when i came out and saw it playing over the screen. It was "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." That was a very fond memory

2.)When I got the Batman action figure i had wanted all year when i was 7 years old. I remember him perfectly. You could change him from Bruce Wayne to Batman with a rubber mask and cloth cape. I also remember how perfectly he fit in my batmobile. I would take him every where. Even when my friend and I would go out into the woods and play, Batman was in my pocket ready to fight the forces evil, in which case were pine cones and lizards.

That was my favorite christmas pertaining to toys. I have the personal ones, but you don't even wanna hear it.

jjmoohead
Dec 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Thats an easy one...

About 6 years ago now we had christmas at my grandmas. I had a series of presents under the tree that lead to another present. I would open the first one and a hint would be given about which present i had to open next. Once I solved it they would give me the next present. I did this 7 times when I opened a rather small present for my final one...it was a small toy 4-wheeler with a small guy on top. I was like all that for this little quad...what the hell.

I thought about it and look at it rather puzzled when my mom pipped up and said the REAL ONE IS IN THE GARAGE. I was like WHAT? Sure enough I jumped up ran to the garage and inside it was a 4-wheeler, 450 CC 4x4. I went through 2 full tanks of gas that day.