PDA

View Full Version : Live From Spain

Frozen
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
After 3 years of not having seen my dad, I finally got some vacation days from the Army and took a trip to Spain. I´m typing this from his computer at a very nice apartment just 2 blocks away from the mediterranean sea.

Of course, I couldn´t miss the chance to drop by and say hello to all of you!

I should be able to hang around for the next couple of weeks.

Oh, and Spain rocks, BTW.

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
Hey man!!! Nice hearing from you again :)

Berserker
Dec 23rd, 2004, 02:14 AM
Cool for you that you get to be with your dad after all these years! I'm looking forward to hearing from you the next weeks, keep us informed of beautiful spain!!!

Pu the Owl
Dec 23rd, 2004, 07:27 AM
Hi Frozen, I'm glad you're enjoying your stay in Spain and that you got to see your father! See you then, keep us updated! Oh and: merry Christmas too! :)

Vic Viper
Dec 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
hi frozen its nice of you to stop by. stay safe, and merry christmas to you an d your family. :santa:

Frozen
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Merry Christmas for everybody! I hope everyone got some nice presents.

Me, I was already gifted by being able to be with my family (well, I still haven´t seen my mother in the same 3 years, but still)

Quick data about Spain: The prettiest and hottest women in the world reside here.

LrdAlucard
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:33 PM
chicas latinas rule heh :P

Frozen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Well, what can I say, this trip here to Spain has been awsome. Nothing beats being able to spend some time with your family.

But putting that aside, I highly recommend to everyone in here to take a trip to this country whenever you have the chance. It´s awsome. Specially if you go to Madrid and then see some of the mediterranean cities and towns.

So now I´ll be going back to Germany tomorrow, what a pain, what a pain... at least I´ll get to play MGS3 again... XD

But it was very pleasant to be able to post in here for a few days. This place has always been very enjoyable.

Thanks to all of you who took a notice on my concern, I hope to be back here soon!

P.S. (you know you can contact me through Meryl, Goodman or Happy Doughnut)