PDA

View Full Version : Aw, Hell Naw'

Keyblade Master
Dec 22nd, 2004, 12:45 AM
:cussing: Now you guys KNOW better than to NOT have a specific avitar
to my liking, and judging on who I am you F***'n know what I MEAN!!!!!
NOW FIX IT!!! FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Billyum7
Dec 22nd, 2004, 12:47 AM
wtf are you talkng about?

Keyblade Master
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:10 AM
Okay, let me dumb it down for ya'.
Me, need Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Avitar!! :no:

Nelo Angelo
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:56 AM
You know...you could just find or make one yourself......

Dactrius
Dec 22nd, 2004, 02:37 AM
You know...you could just find or make one yourself......

Precisely. And to be honest, you may have censored yourself, but there's no reason for that kind of language. If you would like an avatar made, a polite request will work far better than random cursing. You can make one yourself and upload it to a site such as www.photobucket.com, then link it to here. Or alternatively upload one to PS2Fantasy.

Maximum dimensions are 64 x 64, and the picture can be no more than 8 kb in size.

Beretta55
Dec 22nd, 2004, 02:51 AM
:cussing: Now you guys KNOW better than to NOT have a specific avitar
to my liking, and judging on who I am you F***'n know what I MEAN!!!!!
NOW FIX IT!!! FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, sorry master that we did not cater to your needs please forgive us master. :sarcasm:

What you just did is not a good way to get somebody to make you an avatar. I don’t know where you come from but just cussing and demanding something in a unpleasant way wont get you anything. What dactrius said is correct, politely pm somebody with the skills to make avatars and im sure they would be more then happy to help, Remember POLITE is the word. Besides you cant use a custom avatar till you have 50 posts or have been here for two months at least.

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:08 AM
Before telling others to fix something, mind your language and your rudeness, kiddo. You have hands, make your own avatar. Next time think twice before posting threads like this. Also be more careful reading the forums descriptions: this was the wrong forum for problems regarding avatars!

Closed.