PDA

View Full Version : Post your voices!

Chara
Dec 16th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I dont even know if I pronounced chocobos right (http://home.comcast.net/~cssimms/voice.wav)

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 16th, 2004, 10:47 PM
I don't want the chocobos to get sad. too bad I don't have a microphone or anything. Please don't let them get sad. :deal:

Berserker
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:15 AM
You sound like a cool guy, too bad I only got Internet at work so I don't have the chance to do cool stuff like that :grumpy:
BTW what are Chocobos???

Rei
Dec 17th, 2004, 10:25 AM
BTW what are Chocobos???

They are chicken-like creatures from Final Fantasy games.

BTW, Chara you voice is really cool! :cool: Yeah you said Chocobos fine! :laugh:

I'll look for the microphone to see if I can post too!

IcyMourdor
Dec 17th, 2004, 11:05 AM
They are chicken-like creatures from Final Fantasy games.

Ahem, they are not chickens. They are like over-grown ostriches.

Anyways, I think one of my roommates has a mic, if not, Cannibal or Sasuke might, so I'll get one of those two to do it.

Hylas
Dec 17th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Apart from size and the fact they run instead of flying, they don't look much like ostriches either... Well at least for me! I'd say they're more like a mix of different birds.

Gadzoox
Dec 17th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Whee! This is so cool! Chara, such a smooth talker! Those poor poor chocobos! They will be sad. I'll have to steal a mic from someone down the street I guess! ;)

LrdAlucard
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
i do have a mic but i aint posting O.o i dont have a cute voice or anything. i used to sing when i was in the music school but that was half a decade ago lol :P chara u sound like a rapper or smthing ^^; DONT MAKE CHOCOBOS SAD!

Chara
Dec 18th, 2004, 08:19 PM
i do have a mic but i aint posting O.o i dont have a cute voice or anything. i used to sing when i was in the music school but that was half a decade ago lol :P chara u sound like a rapper or smthing ^^; DONT MAKE CHOCOBOS SAD!

Heh, yea, everyone says I have a DJ or rapper voice.

If you guys need somewhere to host the voice file, you can use this (http://www.freeupload.net/) site. There is a 600kb upload limit, though. So to make it small enough, when you record, compress it to mp3 format. To do this is sound recorder, when you go to save, click on change. Then use the drop down box and select mp3. Now press ok and save. This'll compress the size down to something lower than 600kb.

merylsilverburg
Dec 19th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Bah, I might frighten people with my low voice, so I'll spare all of you. :laugh: Don't have a mic anyway. :D

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Apart from size and the fact they run instead of flying, they don't look much like ostriches either... Well at least for me! I'd say they're more like a mix of different birds.

Well apparentlly you don't know Chocobos...
They do in fact fly... The black ones at least...
I don't wanna even get started on the red ones...

Chara
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Aww, no one has posted thier voices yet. The chocobos are starting to cry. :(

Keyblade Master
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:15 PM
WHAT?!? What do ya' what us to do??
You want us to say hi' to them or somthin'.