PDA

View Full Version : Jak 3 Help

Mannofiron
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Hey all,

Doom here, and I'm doing the review for Jak III. I'm playing it through and just wanted to know what a few people thought. Usually I have my opinions of my friends to compare mine to: I'm not looking to use their opinions in my review but only to see how my thoughts compare to the rest of gamers. If there is a problem they see that I don't, it should be addressed. However, none of my friends are playing Jak 3 and I just was hoping a few people could post some general thoughts on the game here. I don't want to look at another review just to avoid unconcious plagerism. Thanks.

Doom

Dactrius
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I'm reviewing the game too for another site. Personally I loved the game from start to finish. I wouldn't say it's as huge a leap from the first game to the second (Going from forests and mountains to a sprawling GTA-style cityscape), but more of a continuation of Jak 2. Graphically it's not much different to its' predecessor, but as per usual the voice acting is supurb (Daxter always cracks me up!). More weapons, vehicles and abilities are just the icing on a really sweet sequel.

Some of the levels are really frustrating though, as a game clearly aimed at the younger audience, it's hard to figure out why it's so randomly difficult in places. :ouch:

Ebony&Ivory
Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah Jak 3 was awesome, wayyyy to easy though which was kind of disapointing. But overall i'd give it like a 8.9.