PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt gta san andreas work on my machine?

SgtDisturbed
Dec 6th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Well, I have the older version of ps2, and it was a pre-own, I rented gta san andreas and the ps2 wont load it. I often have trouble with dvds, it will comonly say"disc read error", but this time its a game that just wont load, it just sits there and says"reading disc" for hours now, and it just wont load it. i used a cd cleaner, 2 different kinds of laser lens cleaners, one wet one dry, and it still wont do it. I tryed loading it while the system was on its sides, nothing, I even tryed it upside down, which sometimes works, but nothing. can someone please assist. thanks. :bang:

Vic Viper
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:22 PM
you're better off calling sony and get your ps2 fix. since you have the older models sony will fix your ps2 for free.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:18 AM
I am having the same exact problem right now. THe difference is, I have been playing San Andreas for a month and a half now and it has been fine. My PS2 is also an older model and it often gives me disc read errors with dvds. This is really pissing me off. I will probably end up calling Sony, but does anybody else have a better answer of something else to try? This is really pissing me off.

_RED_ stuff

Billyum7
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:12 AM
ya cuz my new ps2 broke so my moms friend let me have his and his like so old and gta works.