PDA

View Full Version : Help on MGS3

Oderus
Nov 20th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Could someone help me on how to beat The sorrow on MGS3, I get to the end of the river and He is standing on a Body and if I touch it i die, They also keep telling me to "Wake up" How do I do that.

ss
Nov 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM
Talk to Major Zero. He will tell you to take the revival pill at the game over screen.

Oderus
Nov 22nd, 2004, 01:25 AM
Ahhh thanks for your help but I already beat the game.

Qjij_jijQ
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Okay, I need help...

I've just beaten The End with my Mk22, but I just can't seem to be able to find his 'Moss Camouflage'! I've found his Sniper Rifle, but honestly... I don't give a damn about that.

Can someone help me?

Oderus
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Where is the mosin nagant? You really don't need the camo anyway you won't be able to use it.

Qjij_jijQ
Nov 25th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I'm not looking for the gun, I got it...
I'm looking for The End's camouflage ( Moss Camouflage ), but as I was searching the web, I found how I was supposed to do that and... it's not how I thought it was.

So, nevermind my question... I'll try getting the camo later.
BTW, what do you mean by "I wouldn't be able to use it" ?

Oderus
Nov 25th, 2004, 10:15 AM
I mean there is no real part after the end that it would come in handy maybe just have it for the next time you play it or something.

Qjij_jijQ
Nov 25th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Why? What exactly does it do?

The Echuu
Jan 11th, 2005, 01:55 PM
The only way to get the Moss Camo is to sneak up behind him and hold him up like a guard. He will get on the ground and shake to give you the camo. You only get the Mosin Nagnant for MK22ing him. The moss camo will gradually give you stamina so you don't have to worry about food.

Virtualeclipse
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Well, for anyone else out there who will need help on this mission, use your thermal googles and look out into the jungle in first-person view to spot him.