PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2...DUH!!

Keyblade Master
Nov 20th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Now, you guys know what I'm about to talk about up in this catagory.
"Kingdom Hearts 2" is the talk of 2004. Even though they delayed the release
from fall 2004 to 2005, it's all the better for Square to make lots of preperation and changes for the better.(MAY THEY BURN THE F*** IN
HEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!) But I still love them. Sora's a whole new look and a whole
new attitude, but will it be for the better or worse. :tongue:

IcyMourdor
Nov 21st, 2004, 04:02 AM
I'm all for an older, more mature Sora. I kinda like characters in RPGs that I can relate to more. Characters around my age, like in FF (17-23 usually).

I've heard some good propaganda about this game already, although I offically haven't read anything about it yet. Maybe I should probably start reading more...

pjb2006
Dec 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
This is gonna be the game of 2005. KH may have been ridiculed for being too childish or Disney, but in the end it got great reviews and was loved by millions. KH2 is going to be groundbreaking. PS: I hope u can get Riku in your party XD

merag
Dec 6th, 2004, 12:15 PM
:frust: how do you know all this i thought the game was classified? :frust: :zip:

merylsilverburg
Dec 8th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Why is the fact that people know a little about this game angering you? There are magazine previews, internet previews, KH sites, and Japanese magazines/SquareEnix's official site that have previews of the game. So, of course we'd know a little information.

Anyway, I was dying to play this game sometime in October, thankfully the addiction subsided...for now. :laugh: I am very much looking forward to this game and the story.

Keyblade Master
Dec 24th, 2004, 03:46 PM
:frust: how do you know all this i thought the game was classified? :frust: :zip:

Well I... uh....SHUDO-KAI!!! XD

(Runs away!)

LeCrap
Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
I just hope they don't make it cheesey japanese...like some animes. I liked the first one...it felt like Disney....I like that feeling....mmmm, soo good.....yeeeah.....anyway, I really like that. I hope they don't make cheesey cinematics where nerdy kids (I'm a nerd, but not this nerdy) are like, "WOAH! IT'S SO COOL! HE DID THAT MOVE! AWESOME!" Stuff of that sort. If Square Enix wants to make another good game, they should keep that Disney feels and put a little bit more of a Final Fantasy feel (preferbably FF7) and less anime. This is only my pathetic thoughts though.

Keyblade Master
May 30th, 2005, 03:53 AM
I just hope they don't make it cheesey japanese...like some animes. I liked the first one...it felt like Disney....I like that feeling....mmmm, soo good.....yeeeah.....anyway, I really like that. I hope they don't make cheesey cinematics where nerdy kids (I'm a nerd, but not this nerdy) are like, "WOAH! IT'S SO COOL! HE DID THAT MOVE! AWESOME!" Stuff of that sort. If Square Enix wants to make another good game, they should keep that Disney feels and put a little bit more of a Final Fantasy feel (preferbably FF7) and less anime. This is only my pathetic thoughts though.

WELL, TOO BAD LeCrap!! That's exactly how people and nerds are
gonna react. I mean come on, the trailers and screenshots speak
for themselves! :lick:

Vic Viper
May 30th, 2005, 12:56 PM
theres going to be a Pirates of the Carrabean world, with Captain Jack Sparrow. :lick:

DragonSphere
May 30th, 2005, 08:13 PM
haha yea i keep hearing about that but havent found any screens or vid on it :confused:

merylsilverburg
May 31st, 2005, 02:05 AM
Yes, I've heard of Jack Sparrow being in this game, but I haven't seen anything about it myself either.

From the trailer at Square-Enix Japan's official "Kingdom Hearts 2" site, it seems there are a lot of re-hashed areas, like "Beauty and the Beast", "Aladdin", "Hercules"...the only new place I saw was "Mulan". The trailer gave me goosebumps and made me a bit teary-eyed and now, I want to play it! :scream:

Vic Viper
Jun 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
here is captain jack sparrow (http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/data/gamescreenshot/kingdom_hearts01.jpg)

i hope johnny depp do the voice over for the character.:)

merylsilverburg
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:39 AM
here is captain jack sparrow (http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/data/gamescreenshot/kingdom_hearts01.jpg)

i hope johnny depp do the voice over for the character.:)

Nice! It really looks a lot like him. I'm surprised they decided to put "The World of Pirates of the Caribbean" in the game...I mean...ehh...:P The movie's plot sucked so bad, I hope not much of it is going to be in the game.

DragonSphere
Jun 4th, 2005, 03:00 PM
wow, compared with the other characters, the graphics for the Carribean seem a lot more detailed and less cartoony. makes sense i guess

Keyblade Master
Jun 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Who I really hope it is...
Jack Sparrow from "Treasure Planet"
All that spaced out crap is totally awesome.
And the hoverboards....(Shutter) screams out to Sora.
Did I just hear-Mini-Game. :laugh:

fantasytiger
Jun 4th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Its only the second game for the ps2 if i am not mistaken the continuation of the first game was the GBA game KH: chain of memories so should KH2 should really be KH3 :blank: The GBA game was harder then the first game but i was suprised to see they had 3-D scenes and small voice overs here and there. although i would have to agree it blew bad when they delayed :boo:

Keyblade Master
Jun 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
IT'S A F#$%'N CARD BATTLE GAME!!!
I shouldn't judge, but still...

fantasytiger
Jun 4th, 2005, 07:26 PM
the battle system is, but its nothing like yu-gi-oh or duel master if thats what your thinking you don't go around challenging people to duels and such and you still get to swing your keyblade around. The story line or the 3-D scenes do not mention cards at all. The game its self shows vital need to know info about characters that have already been seen in various KH2 trailers. Anyone who has played the GBA game will relize that in the KH2 trailer (recieved at the end of KH if you do everything right) the person with the double keyblades may in fact not be riku at all as many would like to believe. for those of you suffering from KH withdraw if you can muttle through the battle system the story line will answer and create new questions for you and maybe even give you an edge in KH2.

Redpyramidhead
Jun 5th, 2005, 01:09 AM
IT'S A F#$%'N CARD BATTLE GAME!!!
I shouldn't judge, but still...

Speak english... and don't sware at Tiger.

_RED_ stuff

DragonSphere
Jun 5th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Its only the second game for the ps2 if i am not mistaken the continuation of the first game was the GBA game KH: chain of memories so should KH2 should really be KH3 :blank:

true...but then again, at least a good 80 to 90% of the gameplay consisted of revisiting old areas from the first KH, and not to mention fighting practically the same bosses, so i guess it cant really be considered as a "full-fledged" sequel. i see it more as an interim game, like a fill-in-the-blanks kind of thing, heh.