PDA

View Full Version : Help im stuck in silenthill4!

alligatoralley
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Hey can anybody tell me how to get past the big snake in the wall right past the subway entrance!The head of the snake is in the cieling.I cant kill it?any help would be appreciated! XD

Aubrey McFatum
Nov 20th, 2004, 08:39 AM
No need to kill it. At least, I don't think so.

alligatoralley
Nov 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Ok i dont have to kill the snake but now im block going up iether side of the stairs????any help?????

GameMind
Nov 20th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Listen dude..
You first have to go to the pathroom, you will find some one killed on the floor.. go on him and press action you will take some coins.. take it and go to the station doors and use the coins to get throw.

Welcome anyway.. sadly in here they don`t welcome any new members! :mad: , they didn`t welcome me :(
Just have fun and any quetions feel free to ask ;) :pimp:

Pu the Owl
Nov 21st, 2004, 01:37 AM
Welcome anyway.. sadly in here they don`t welcome any new members! :mad: , they didn`t welcome me :(
Just have fun and any quetions feel free to ask ;) :pimp:

Usually people who want to receive welcome comments post a thread in General Chat to make others notice they're here and also to prevent spamming in gaming threads... :sarcasm:

Welcome anyway.

GameMind
Nov 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM
No way! It`s like: "Hello guys!! Im here!!"
Usualy when you find a 1 or 2 posts in the user`s profile you say welcome ;)
Thanks anyway :D

furesz
Sep 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Im stuck in the building been in every room now what.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 23rd, 2005, 02:06 AM
You have to go back to your apartment via the hole in the wall with the runes around it. You will recieve a telephone call from Cynthia wondering where the hell you went. Go back through the hole in your bathroom wall and you will see a manniquin that looks like cynthia sitting in the bathroom stall holding tokens you will need. Take the tokens and head to the turnstyles for the subway station. Insert them and head down. You will run into Cynthia again very shortly.

A general rule in this game is if you feel like you do not have a way to progress head back through one of the portals to wake up once again and start over from your apartment. The next level is a "forest world." There will be a part with a rusty key that you cannot take back to the orphanage "holder of key gets lost for eternity in silent hill or some ish like that" to open the door so you will need to become creative and use the portals given to you to first go back to your apartment leave the key there, then go back to the forest world and head back to the orphanage and use oneof the portals in the front yard of it to head back to your apartment to get the key and then back to your bathroom to head back to the orphanage with it. This type of thing seems to occur often in this game. It can get annoying after a while, but pay attention to the clues you see when u take a new look at all your paintings and when you recieve notes in your apartment as well as keeping an eye on your neighbor thru the wall (ya damn peeping tom!) and checking out the front door eyehole. Hmmm... a Frank Sunderland is the super? INteresting...

Oh, and NO you cannot kill that damn worm so do not even try.

_RED_ stuff