PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be A Diablo2 For Ps2

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Is there going to be a Diablo2 for ps2 cause I really like Diablo2 for pc so, I was just wondering.

IcyMourdor
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:02 PM
As far as i know, there isn't going to be. I imagine it would be very popular because many people play the pc version. It also could fail because many people play it on the pc.

I have never played Diablo 2 on the pc because my computer sucks. I would probably get it for the ps2 because I would want to see what it was like.

Spirit
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:53 PM
I came to DII world
I played the crap out of it
I was one of the richest ppl without buying stuf for real $$$
I was the best for a short period
I sold all my stuff through ebay
I quit it
I'd never go back, it wasted a year out of my life, even though it gave me lots of experience
It also made me hate koreans >.< and I don't want to be prejudiced
Now, will there be a version for ps2? No
why not? Financially it will fail, I'd never buy it, neither would people who played it and like it, it should remain on the pc

JC Denton
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:40 PM
i agree its a good game, and lots of people have it. but it wouldn't work propaly on a console because you need to click all over the screen (unless you had a mouse on your console)but the graphics would also have to be toned down because of memory limitations,anyway the point i am trying to make is that it a) wouldn't be as goog and b) loads of people have it already so they would only get a fraction of the sales they would get of bringing out a new game, say diablo3,
well if i had a ps2 i certainly wouldn't by it. but then again im sure alot would. and its a matter of blizzard saying "would it be worth it"
personally i think if they were to bring a diablo to ps2 then i would think they would design one especialy for the ps2, like they did with baldur's gate dark alliance.

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Diablo1 was on Psone,you don't need a mouse

Enternal
May 14th, 2002, 05:32 AM
yea, and you can play warcraft with a keyboard, its sorta inefficent. However if done on analog its not that bad