PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet and Clank 3

Tha Keaf
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Does anyone have this game, if so tell me if it's worth buying. I wanted to get the second one but never got to it, been a while since I got a platformer so I was thinking about picking this up for XMas. :shy:

Dopey6
Nov 20th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Stellar game. The online multiplayer adds a whole dimension to this series. I have so much fun online. The levels are pretty big and I really like the sewer level. I havent played single player all that much but the new weapons and gadgets that I have unlocked are pretty neat. I kinda am fond of the new lava gun. I would definitely add it to your holiday list. It is well worth it.

BradyC
Nov 23rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
I bought this game and I've never played the first or second. Am I right that part 1 and 2 don't have online multiplayer? Multiplayer is one of the big reasons I bought this game so I don't see the reason why you would need to play the first 2 just to get into this one. I'm heavily into it even though I haven't played the first 2. I have a hard time following story lines in almost all games anyways but its easy to pick up on in RC 3.