PDA

View Full Version : fanboys upset at the killzone review

Vic Viper
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
check out the ign mailbag, funniest thing ive ever seen.. :lmao: :lmao:

http://ps2.ign.com/mail.html

heres one of the quotes..this is really sad..:lmao: :lmao:
Go f*** yourself you Halo fanboy. & if I could, I'd put a bullet in your head. Thx.

-- Martin

Come see me any time, boy. I work a lot, so I should be around.

Ivan Sulic
8000 Marina Blvd. 4th Floor
Brisbane, CA 94005
USA

-- Ivan
*btw ivan's the one who review the game

kupoartist
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm really suprised that Killzone has any fanboys... I mean, the FPS genre is swarming with Fanpeoples clinging to Halo 2 and Half-Life 2, and the PS2 is surely left as the domain of GTA fanboys? There has apparently been all this hype for Killzone (the reviews all say that), but I can't honestly remember reading any of it. I assume it must have been solely in the PS2 Magazines... which frankly say whatever their readership wants to pay £4 to hear.

My favorite is:
ever heard of OPM? A magezine with reviews that arent biased. 4.5/5 they rated killzone. 9/10 in other words. Now thats a review that I would not complain about.
Hmm... the "O" stands for official and this guy thinks that they aren't likely to be biased? ^^

Anyway, PA did a relevant comic: http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-11-03

Nelo Angelo
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
LOLLERSKATERS

I'm surprised people are overreacting over a 7.5. He didn't say it was bad, but he didn't say it was very good either.

He had problems with it and that hindered his enjoyment of the game, so obviously he's going to give it lower than a 8 or a 9.

The Killzone fanboys should just suck it up, at least it didn't get a 5.5 or whatever.

Berserker
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:06 AM
WTF, why should anybody get upset over a review??? That's so pathetic, I hoped Killzone was gonna kick-ass cause it's the first game out of Amsterdam(how do you mean Biased :lmao: ) but if it's crap it's crap. Better be thankful that there are critics with an edge otherwise it would serve no use at all to read reviews.
There are some ps2 fanboys around with a serious Halo-syndrom..... :lmao:

kupoartist
Nov 4th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Killzone got a 6.9 over at Gamespot. Wonder how the fanboys will respond to that one!

dan da man
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I cant belive people are saying killzone (not you lot) will touch halo 2 or half life 2, killzone looks like loads of crap which i've seen before in other games, the only people who will support that game are fanboys.

Infernal Mass
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:02 PM
" EVAR HEAR OF OPM!!1.Teh most unbiased magazine EVAR!!1 :cussing: "

.... :roflmao: :laugh: XD