PDA

View Full Version : X-men Legends

Phenom
Oct 29th, 2004, 09:59 PM
No one talks about this game... I have yet to rent or buy this game since my local blockbusters don't have the game itself. I've been looking for reviews about this game, but all I've got was a bunch of jibberish.

Is this game worth getting?

tanner_999
Oct 30th, 2004, 12:12 PM
www.ign.com

That's got a review for you. You can pick which console that you want to see the review of, because you didn't say which one you have.

Billyum7
Oct 30th, 2004, 09:13 PM
i hate this game my friends act like its the best game ever but i hate it..the camera angles is the worst cameras i ever seen..

Apoc3D
Nov 15th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Not that this has anything to really do with this post or really PS2 I just thought it was interesting...apparently Marvel is sueing NCSoft's City of Heroe's because they made such a wide variety of costume choices that you can actually make yourself look like the Hulk and Wolverine and some other well known marvel super heroes. I think that's pretty lame that they're gonna sue them for it, but apparently in CoH's EULA statement they forbid recreating any already known super heroes...but then again who really reads those statements?

Bogart
Nov 28th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Wonderful review on Ps2Fantasy.com

Think I'm gonna pick this up.

Dactrius
Nov 28th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I played through it with a friend a while ago. A very good game with an enjoyable co-op mode. Lot's of RPG touches too, it should please any X-Men fan. It's easy to play and is quite a big game. Definately worth picking up if you're interested in it.