PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 3

Mushu4eva
Oct 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I'm suprised that no one has been talking bout dmc3, i mean just seeing the trailers made my heart race like wow...then i stopped to re-fuel and was like wow again. I know i know, ALL the hype is about GTA4, don't get me wrong i want the game as bad as anyone else who has collected ALL the screens, trailers, and everything else bout the game, but please lets not get tunnel vision. Rather lets take to the open highway where we can see the multitudes of cars and other scenery. Just a suggestion use it don't lose it, tell your friends.
Mushu4eva...

squirms_619
Oct 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I haven't played any of those games tho they do look good. I think I might get this one unless it's like one of those games that you have to just have all of them to understand what is going on. Could you tell me what it's about and if it's like an RPG game :confused: they are my fav. :)

Nelo Angelo
Oct 29th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Nah, it's an Action game. I recommend that you play Devil May Cry 1 first.

Devil May Cry 3 is my most wanted game for the PS2 right now. :D

squirms_619
Oct 30th, 2004, 08:59 AM
thanx I think I need to start collecting new games besides the ff series so maybe I'll get that soon. All of my games are basically the RPG kind.

merylsilverburg
Oct 30th, 2004, 06:57 PM
In Japan, you can try out a playable demo already. :(

Mushu4eva
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:18 AM
It's a prequel to the first, you don't really have to know the past stories but it does add some foundation. The main character is Dante and he is like part human part demon but he hasn't accepted his evil side but he still kicks ass. In dmc3 he has a brother, Virgil, who has accepted the whole evil demon heritage thing. It's pretty much a fight of brother against brother. the official site is:http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/...just one problem, the entire site is in japanese, chinese or some other oriental looking language. You can get a site translator from www.google.com or download the one the site gives you. I also really enjoyed the final fantasy series i haven't played the latest one yet. The screens on this game are really cool and the trailer is sooo awesome, i think.

Ebony&Ivory
Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
I just beat DMC 3 recently only took me like a little while but wasnt 2 hard. Dante looks much cooler in this one and i would recommend it over GTA4.(And i only played DMC 2 and that sucked!!!!). :scream: