PDA

View Full Version : MGS: Grey Fox and Snake

Mana
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:37 AM
I finished playing MGS and OMG, that was amazing!

I'd like to know what happened to Snake and Grey Fox during the preceding game. There are continuous references and brief explanations in MGS, but I'd like to know something more about their relationship.
The thing I really can't understand is : were they allies or enemies during the preceding game? Why Grey Fox seem to look for a duel with Snake and then he always end helping him?
Why Snake didn't tell Naomi the truth about Grey Fox? Maybe she knows something about it yet?

*feels confused and stupid*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Ok grey fox was the one that taught snake everything and they grew to be best friends.Then when big boss formed outer heaven Grex fox was on the opposing side.Then snake was sent to infiltrate and they fought in a minefield and the victor there was snake and grey fox was dead.Anyways scientist brought him back as the ninja you see in mgs.Like naomi said he was waiting for one final battle with snake but decided to help at the end.

BlackThornn
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Snake and Grey Fox ended up on opposite sides of a conflict, and had to fight each other. They fought it out on a minefield (I think) and Snake was the one to leave.. first at least.. thinking that he'd killed his 'best friend'.

The reason why Grey Fox talks about the duel like that is because that's understandably stuck in his head. He talks about remembering the clashing of bone and sinew, etc.

Grey Fox helps Snake because even though they were forced to fight each other, they were still friends. "War is no reason to end a friendship". ^_^ Hope this helped a little.

jenova_jeb
Mar 16th, 2002, 09:36 PM
I've gotta play that game again. I've forgotten way to much :roll: .

merylsilverburg
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Yup, SSSnake and BlackThornn said it. :) I gotta replay this game too....I'm forgetting a lot of stuff!

MakgSnake
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Well SSSnake And BlackThorn Said It All. But Still I'll Add A Little More.

When Foxhound Was Created......Many Soldiers Entered The Organization. After Passing All The Levels, Foxhound Gave Each Member A Code Name. And Frank Jaeger Got The HIGHEST Ranking, Giving Him The Highest Ranking Code Name "Grey Fox". The Name Fox Included In His Code Name!.!

Well....Foxhound Sent Grey Fox To Infiltrate A Facility And To Find Out More About Metal Gear, But Lost Contact When He Reached To Spot.

Now In Search Of Grey Fox And To Gather Info On METAL GEAR, Foxhound Sent In A Rookie Soldier "Solid Snake". Giving Him His First Mission Ever!.!

When Snake Got Captured In A Later Game, He Found Grey Fox There In The Cell. They Knew Each Other From Before (Like SSSnake Said, Solid Snake Learned Alot From Grey Fox) But After The Meeting In The Cell....... When They Met Next Time. They Were Enemies...And Yes They Met Over A MineField. Both Were Professional Soldiers, So One Had To Eliminate The Other!.!

When Grey Fox Died, The Scienctist Brought His Body And Experimented On Him In Each And Every Way!.! And Made Him An Exosckeleton (However U Spell That) And So He Wanted To Fight Snake Again, And Wanted To Die Again By Snake!.!

I Know Ive Repeated Alot Of Stuff SSSnake And BlackThorn Mentioned....Just Couldn't Help It!.! Sowwy!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Always nice to hear the extra details from you makg.

merylsilverburg
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Yes, Makg...we could always count on you to help us out a little more. :happy: